Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Who's up for a Fantasy Football league?

625 posts in this topic

Where have you been? We started it almost 3 months ago!

You had the draft already??

Edit :

Just checked the drafts isn't until 8/25. What did I miss??

You had the draft already??

Edit :

Just checked the drafts isn't until 8/25. What did I miss??

If you're already signed up, you missed nothing. You made it sound like you hadn't signed up for the league.

My money's on jb or Buc_Man....(IF he shows up).ph34r.png

Falcon fan has taken it last 2 years. Panthers fan the year before that. BUC fan (yours truly) the year before that.

Never a Saints fan.....

Why bother?

All you fools playin' for second place...

yeah-im-talking-shit-come-at-me-bro.jpg

RC FF CHAMPION HAS SPOKEN!!!

Typical Falcon fan......Win one championship and he's got a dynasty on his hands.rolleyes.giftongue.png

Just looked at who I got in the draft that I missed. OOCH!! Gonna grab on tight to A-Rods balls and hopefully swing all season long. It's all I got... biggrin.png

Just looked at who I got in the draft that I missed. OOCH!! Gonna grab on tight to A-Rods balls and hopefully swing all season long. It's all I got... biggrin.png

Yeah, it was good thing you preranked your players. You got Rodgers with the 6th pick I believe. You're not that bad at all, especially if Gronk plays in week 1! I was gonna take him when you snagged him. Now I'm completely ****** @ TE. How'd your daughter do in her competition?

Yeah, it was good thing you preranked your players. You got Rodgers with the 6th pick I believe. You're not that bad at all, especially if Gronk plays in week 1! I was gonna take him when you snagged him. Now I'm completely ****** @ TE. How'd your daughter do in her competition?

Yeah, guess it could have been worse. I think going in and ranking the players helped but it still sucks letting auto select pick my team. I think Gronk is going to rake it in this year even more so with Hernandez gone. Just hope he can stay healthy. Who'd you go with at TE? Appreciate you asking jb, but thankfully my daughter had a showing and not a competition. Scares the ish out of me jumping those horses like she does! She actually ended up showing a horse of a friends that had an accident and was on crutches. Was still quality time spent none the less.

Speaking of scooping up, jb, you KNOW I had Peyton Manning last year, and I was gonna take him again when you c##kblocked me two picks early!

That f'ers gonna break records this year, you dmn puke pirate scum!!

Dmn glad I'm not playing against YOU this week...

angry.png

jb 3.0 likes this

Speaking of scooping up, jb, you KNOW I had Peyton Manning last year, and I was gonna take him again when you c##kblocked me two picks early!

That f'ers gonna break records this year, you dmn puke pirate scum!!

Dmn glad I'm not playing against YOU this week...

angry.png

Yeah? Watch Boldin catch 3 TDs Sunday too!tongue.pngwink.png

Fml I playing JB this week.

YEAH! Ole Peyton came threw in a record breaking way! But I think you're playing me in the NFL league this week. I have Breesus as my QB in that league and Manning in the ESPN league. Syco has Manning in our NFL league. So...you're okay......until Brees hangs 8 TDs on the Falcons Sunday!tongue.png

YEAH! Ole Peyton came threw in a record breaking way! But I think you're playing me in the NFL league this week. I have Breesus as my QB in that league and Manning in the ESPN league. Syco has Manning in our NFL league. So...you're okay......until Brees hangs 8 TDs on the Falcons Sunday!tongue.png

I've got Peyton in a few of my $$$ leagues which has me mucho happio. 46 points isn't anything to sneeze at that's for sure. Thanks for the trade by the way. Appreciate it.

Who's Pandora Redundant Fibber? Just wondering who I'm going up against this week?

Sergetongue.png

No, Really! I think it's his team. He's already changed his team name 3 or 4 times since we started.laugh.pnglaugh.png

I've got Peyton in a few of my $$$ leagues which has me mucho happio. 46 points isn't anything to sneeze at that's for sure. Thanks for the trade by the way. Appreciate it.

No problem. That should give you a bit of a leg up in week 1 anyway.