LOL - Aqib Talib hits team mate in head with his helment

I know its not falcon related really, but that is too funny, read the article. I find it very amusing i thought everybody else would also.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/foot...story?track=rss

TAMPA - Tampa Bay Buccaneers players spent Thursday's organized team activity running mostly 50- and 100-yard sprints, with a little blocking-sled hitting thrown in the mix.

Though first-year head coach Raheem Morris had a two-hour workout scripted, he opted for 30 minutes of hard labor the day after second-year CB Aqib Talib swung his helmet at OT Donald Penn and inadvertently hit teammate Torrie Cox, opening a cut on the cornerback's head.

"I apologized to the team, apologized to Torrie and it's behind us now," said Talib, the club's first-round draft pick in 2008 and a projected starter for '09. "We're a family, so we all got punished together."

That was the plan.

"Nothing brings a team together like a little we-fense special teams practice," the Bucs coach said.

After Talib got a stern talking to from a pair of emerging leaders in C Jeff Faine and NT Chris Hovan, Morris put his players to work the old-fashioned way.

"Man, I've told you every day as a head coach for me is brand new," said Morris, 32, the NFL's youngest coach after being promoted as assistant in charge of the secondary when Jon Gruden was fired in January. "I just felt we needed something else for our team, for team development and team growth. We could've gone out there and done X's and O's and not gotten better. But I feel we got better and grew as a team today."