The Saint's pierre adds 10 lbs of bulk pushing 220

per rotoworld.com, not really falcon related, but i am still upset how thomas killed us last year!

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/Headlines...L&hl=144177

Pierre Thomas has added more than 10 pounds of bulk and is now tipping the scales at more than 220 pounds.

The Saints have been pining for a short-yardage power back, but they had one in their own backfield all along. The extra weight should allow Thomas to usurp the old Deuce McAllister role, adding to his responsibilities in the backfield. If Thomas can maintain goal-line duties, he's going to be a draft-day steal this summer. May. 22 - 9:32 am et

holy **** that is not good. i know we have gotten better on defense but he gutted us last year.

10lbs also means he will be a lil less quicker. He did have the KR to setup his TD. He hurt us bad but this year I think we need to go 4-2 against our division to make the playoffs.

That might mean sweeping the Saints or more probable the Buccs

10lbs also means he will be a lil less quicker. He did have the KR to setup his TD. He hurt us bad but this year I think we need to go 4-2 against our division to make the playoffs.

That might mean sweeping the Saints or more probable the Buccs

I agree, and add to the fact that we are playing with 3-4 different players within our Front 7 i think that advantage goes to the Falcons.