Replithentic jersey site

i got a tracking number for my order and it shipped friday but it reads HANDED OVER TO US CUSTOMS should i be worried about not getting them? or having to pay a duty for them?

i want to get a couple but you just scared me lol

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got a tracking number for my order and it shipped friday but it reads HANDED OVER TO US CUSTOMS should i be worried about not getting them? or having to pay a duty for them?

If you got a tracking number , you did better than me ....

I paid on 5/31 ... got it Technically on Saturday 6/6 (Had to goto the post office today to get it)

How long ago did you order?

• 2 weeks later...
I just hope it's legit. After I made my order I got like 4 confirmation emails, all were the same... and now I'm starting to get spam from other jersey sites.. ugh... this better work.

I never got the confirmation email , but i did get the spam ... it stopped after about a week ... Which funny enough is when the jerseys i ordered came in.

I never got the confirmation email , but i did get the spam ... it stopped after about a week ... Which funny enough is when the jerseys i ordered came in.

haha I see. Thanks for sharing the info. What were your thoughts on the quality of the jerseys?

• 1 month later...
Get a 48. Everyone I know who is 6'0 and weighs around 180 - 190 gets medium. Me included. Already have 2 and they are perfect. Kinda hard to see in my avi but that one is a 48. I am the one on the right.

I disagree ... I'm 5'10" 175lbs, and I always get the L 50. Not to big, but not to tight either.

I've already purchased one of these off eBay 2 years ago. I got the Anderson 98 jersey, it's pretty decent quality, and fits well in a size 50.

Also for those asking for the price it's a very solid product. I've had no problems with washing it or maintaining it.