Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

platinumbirdz

Replithentic jersey site

173 posts in this topic

Yeah I got charged twice as well...

Thats twice we've heard that now. Has anyone sucessfully gotten their second charge reversed?

Granted the Falcon logo is a bit skewed but 5 jerseys for $130 is pretty amazing.

Would like to hear a few more reviews and see if this billing issue gets fixed before ordering though.

According to the site, it's already arrived, but I'll have to see after work.

The second charge was pending so I elected to cancel my card and order a new one...

The second charge was pending so I elected to cancel my card and order a new one...

Wow, must have been a big order to cancel your card.

I am interested to see if they have at least semi-helpful customer service for issues like this.

When they ship it, they mark it on their site as "delivered". That really only means that it has left China and you will get your jerseys in 4 or 5 days.

The double billing thing is easily avoided by simply using paypal.

When they ship it, they mark it on their site as "delivered". That really only means that it has left China and you will get your jerseys in 4 or 5 days.

The double billing thing is easily avoided by simply using paypal.

Cool, paypal. Thanks Peyton. So just how bad are the Falcon logos?

Wow, must have been a big order to cancel your card.

I am interested to see if they have at least semi-helpful customer service for issues like this.

I found their customer service to be very helpful and prompt. When I firt tried to pay via paypal, their paypal account was "not available". I e-mailed them with the problem and they got back to me very quickly with a different account to send the payment too.

Nah it wasn't a big order. I only got 6 jerseys but I figured I could get a new number which can't hurt, and I would avoid potentially dealing with slow customer service/disputing charges.

Nah it wasn't a big order. I only got 6 jerseys but I figured I could get a new number which can't hurt, and I would avoid potentially dealing with slow customer service/disputing charges.

I'll use paypal and snag a bunch for xmas gifts and such.

Cant wait to hear your reviews on the quality.

Thats twice we've heard that now. Has anyone sucessfully gotten their second charge reversed?

Granted the Falcon logo is a bit skewed but 5 jerseys for $130 is pretty amazing.

Would like to hear a few more reviews and see if this billing issue gets fixed before ordering though.

i ordered 13 and the site showed 2 orders were charged however i just let it do its thing and i was NEVER charged twice

i ordered 13 and the site showed 2 orders were charged however i just let it do its thing and i was NEVER charged twice

Same thing happened to me. Showed two charges, but only one materialized. Nothing ever came of the second one and a call to the bank showed that only one was processed and there wasn't another waiting somewhere.

I ordered yesterday, got a response back today that they canceled my duplicate order. Good customer service for someone who can barely type English.

**** you Peyton for pointing out the low numbers on the throwbacks. I would have never noticed until you pointed it out. Argh. Oh well I'll get over it. I'm only keeping the Ryan and Turner throwbacks. I'm giving the RW to my bro for Christmas. I'm gonna be ticked if the Bears and Panties jerseys look better.

I ordered yesterday, got a response back today that they canceled my duplicate order. Good customer service for someone who can barely type English.

**** you Peyton for pointing out the low numbers on the throwbacks. I would have never noticed until you pointed it out. Argh. Oh well I'll get over it. I'm only keeping the Ryan and Turner throwbacks. I'm giving the RW to my bro for Christmas. I'm gonna be ticked if the Bears and Panties jerseys look better.

LOL Sorry about that dude. I put the Gonzalez jersey on and looked in the mirror, and I was like "Are these numbers suppose to be across my stomach?"

It's not that big a deal, it's just disappointing because the non-Falcons jerseys I bought are all perfect.

LOL Sorry about that dude. I put the Gonzalez jersey on and looked in the mirror, and I was like "Are these numbers suppose to be across my stomach?"

It's not that big a deal, it's just disappointing because the non-Falcons jerseys I bought are all perfect.

I actually got a Ryan jersey with my points on my Falcons extra points credit card but then the website released the throwbacks so I sent my jersey back to get a refund so I can get a throwback. Luckily I hadn't ordered it off there yet so I went ahead and ordered a few off this site. I really like the throwbacks hopefully the low numbering doesn't bug me too much. The other, non-throwback jerseys look great except for the slightly goofy looking logo. Thought about canceling my order and getting some of those instead, but screw it. For $26 bucks a piece I'll just get some more.

Dude, I dunno if it's just me, but the numbers on the backs of those Falcons jerseys looking freaking MASSIVE. The number almost wraps around the sides.

Was thinking the same thing. Could totally sell these on eBay for like 50 bucks.

Got my jerseys. Man these things are nice. The Bears jersey I got for my brother-in-law is very very nice. The 3 throwbacks I got all have the low numbers on the front, but when it's being worn you can't really notice it. I got 3 throwbacks and now I'm gonna pick up a few regular jerseys too.

Oh yeah, forgot to update you guys.

I ordered 6 jerseys from that site.

2 Gonzos and 1 Matt Ryan, 1 Roddy White, all throwbacks.

All of the numbers were low, it looks a little silly to me.

On one of the Gonzo jerseys the Falcons logo on one of the arms was facing the wrong way (they're both supposed to be facing inward, towards your chest.) I e-mailed customer service, they requested a picture, I supplied it to them and it's been 4 days since and I haven't heard anything. I even e-mailed him two days ago and still no response.

I also got a Justin Tuck and a Cromartie jersey for friends. I'm 90% sure that the Tuck jersey came with a stain on the numbers, although we noticed it later and I wasn't the only one touching it, but no one had anything that we could think of that may have caused it. Looks good though everywhere else.

Cromartie was okay, the guy just didnt like the neck of the jersey, but that's how they are. It was low, but I bet it would look good with pads.

All of the material used was great, though. It doesn't feel/look cheap.

I'll try to remember and update you about the defect. Don't forget to check on the Falcons logo on your jersey guys.

On one of the Gonzo jerseys the Falcons logo on one of the arms was facing the wrong way (they're both supposed to be facing inward, towards your chest.) I e-mailed customer service, they requested a picture, I supplied it to them and it's been 4 days since and I haven't heard anything. I even e-mailed him two days ago and still no response.

I also got a Justin Tuck and a Cromartie jersey for friends. I'm 90% sure that the Tuck jersey came with a stain on the numbers, although we noticed it later and I wasn't the only one touching it, but no one had anything that we could think of that may have caused it. Looks good though everywhere else.

Cromartie was okay, the guy just didnt like the neck of the jersey, but that's how they are. It was low, but I bet it would look good with pads.

I'll try to remember and update you about the defect. Don't forget to check on the Falcons logo on your jersey guys.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll check when I get home.

^--- That's me.

I FINALLY GOT AN EMAIL BACK FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE. I had to e-mail him 3 times before he responded (over a span of just over a week.)

On the backwards patch for the Gonzo jersey, he said to paraphrase he said "this is a small problem, can I refund you 5 dollars?"

My first reaction was to yell at him, but sometimes I can get a bit demanding. I mean, they sold me something that was not what I ordered (aka they advertised, and actually, all of the numbers on the throwbacks are lower than they appear on the site...)

The real cost of the jersey was 26 dollars since I did a bulk order, so they're offering me ~20% back. What do you guys think?

I'm about to email him something like: Credit me 26 dollars and I'll order another 5 jerseys.

Advice? What would you do?

Bottom line for this site - the jerseys are great but the numbers are 3-4 inches too low on the throwback jerseys. If I order from them again, I definitely will not order Falcons throwbacks. I wouldn't have any problem ordering anything else from them. Actually it's an incredible value.

Okay, I e-mailed him basically demanding the 26 dollars, politely. I scoffed at the 5 dollars and said if you refund 26, I'll order 5 more jerseys.