Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

platinumbirdz

Replithentic jersey site

173 posts in this topic

I know man, i am a little nervous, I dont even watch GT Football, but for some reason, I just like MJ, probably because he was getting such a bad rap from the likes of Mayock, but after reading MJ interviews he seems hungry to learn and get better.

What does he have to do if you win?

What does he have to do if you win?

I get to take down my sig, and he has to wear a sig of my choosing, but what is funny is the fact that i dont even know how to make sigs. :D

I accidentally bought one of these from "world sport jersey", The guy told me it was the "Premier EQT" Jersey. The logo looks terrible, almost like the Seattle Seahawk and Freddy Falcon had a mutated child. From a distance the jersey looks all right, but the red is off, the stripe on the sleeve is wrong. I'm pretty disappointed in it. I tried to get a refund, but was told I have to pay to send it to Paris to get my money back. I received it the morning we played the Cards, so now I'm convinced it's cursed. I'm going to give it to my stepbrother. I just got my legit Premier from 365, and I'm much happier.

Oh yeah, the threads were coming out of the numbers when it arrived.

I accidentally bought one of these from "world sport jersey", The guy told me it was the "Premier EQT" Jersey. The logo looks terrible, almost like the Seattle Seahawk and Freddy Falcon had a mutated child. From a distance the jersey looks all right, but the red is off, the stripe on the sleeve is wrong. I'm pretty disappointed in it. I tried to get a refund, but was told I have to pay to send it to Paris to get my money back. I received it the morning we played the Cards, so now I'm convinced it's cursed. I'm going to give it to my stepbrother. I just got my legit Premier from 365, and I'm much happier.

Oh yeah, the threads were coming out of the numbers when it arrived.

Sorry to hear that...

Yeah, you got shafted...

Any and all the jerseys I order come in the original package or I don't open it and send it right back...

Let us know when you get it and what you thought/think

Will do.

edit: I just got an email stating they ran out of the black Ryan. So I went with the white.

Will do.

edit: I just got an email stating they ran out of the black Ryan. So I went with the white.

Freak! i was waiting to see hows your order goes and get the black one for my self! :(

I wanted a black Turner jersey but they didnt have it, so i thought about getting a black Ryan, now they run out of that i dont know what to get!

Which color you guys think look better Red or White jersey? (sorry for askin such a dumb question but i've never own a falcons jersey before :( )

Freak! i was waiting to see hows your order goes and get the black one for my self! :(

I wanted a black Turner jersey but they didnt have it, so i thought about getting a black Ryan, now they run out of that i dont know what to get!

Which color you guys think look better Red or White jersey? (sorry for askin such a dumb question but i've never own a falcons jersey before :( )

Hard to say. I picked a white one to update my old white Crumpler. I already have a red Abe.

I don't think you could miss with either. Both look great.

Now, if you're a sloppy eater, I'd go with the red. :P

If you want it to fit tight, then yeah, get the medium...

Personally, I like mine to fit loose, not baggy, but loose...

If I were you, I'd get either a 50 (L) or 52 (XL)...

x2.......I am about 6' and 195lbs - I would say get the 52 XL.....if you get the medium you will look like an idiot......it will be a midriff exposing your hairy navel.... :( :blink: :unsure:

Hard to say. I picked a white one to update my old white Crumpler. I already have a red Abe.

I don't think you could miss with either. Both look great.

Now, if you're a sloppy eater, I'd go with the red. :P

:lol: good point there, i aint no sloppy eater but i think the red one would last longer cause white color gets old easily.

I'm hoping they'll have our Thro back jersey up as soon as we start wearing them at the game, it would be sick to get the throw back jersey at that price, plus i notice they do better job with simpler logos (harder to notice lol )

btw they got some pretty sick nba jersey up there, im thinkin bout getting a Kobe jersey as well, the only thing they missing is adidas logo on top left corner, i've been looking at NBAshop and in some jersey have adidas logo and in some they dont, can anybody explain this to me?

x2.......I am about 6' and 195lbs - I would say get the 52 XL.....if you get the medium you will look like an idiot......it will be a midriff exposing your hairy navel.... :( :blink: :unsure:

get an XL If you want to look like this. My buddy is about 5'10 220 lbs and an XL is big on him. Stick with the 48

post-231782-1243050246_thumb.jpg

get an XL If you want to look like this. My buddy is about 5'10 220 lbs and an XL is big on him. Stick with the 48

I have an XL and I'm 5'11....

And my jersey doesn't fit like that...

It's loose, but it isn't baggy...

A 48 will look like a leotard....

I have an XL and I'm 5'11....

And my jersey doesn't fit like that...

It's loose, but it isn't baggy...

A 48 will look like a leotard....

Maybe I got lucky. I am 6'0 185 and a medium fits me perfect. Its still loose but not too long. Maybe since they are knockoffs they are inconsistent. M/48 in the replicas were the same for me. I just don't want the the "wanna be gangster" look and medium is fine. Not too tight, not too long. Just right. At least in my case.

Maybe I got lucky. I am 6'0 185 and a medium fits me perfect. Its still loose but not too long. Maybe since they are knockoffs they are inconsistent. M/48 in the replicas were the same for me. I just don't want the the "wanna be gangster" look and medium is fine. Not too tight, not too long. Just right. At least in my case.

That could be the case...

As least the person who posed the question has a starting point...

He'll just have to figure out which way he'd rather err...

seamill, I guess it depends on who you get it from......Honest to God, I'm 6 foot and probably about 195lbs right now and I have a 52 that is about right - maybe a little big but not grossly so. And no, I'm not 280lbs and in denial :P

PS to the people talking about sizes...

A 48 is for a person 5'9 up to maybe 160lbs

I am 5'9, 140 and the medium fits good on me, so there is no way the same 48 fits well on the 6 foot 185 guy -- his jersey may have been tagged wrong -- there is no other explanation that makes sense.