Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aria7

Michael Vick does NOT deserve to return to the NFL and here is why...

108 posts in this topic

So not only are you a delusional, hypocritical snob that lives in your their own world; but you also have terrible reading comprehension as well as being ignorant.

Not once in my previous statement that you in fact prefer dogs over people. I stated that at any point, if you were to put the safety or well-being of anything other than a person or another animal, you are a liar or sick. You admitted to this. You stated this clearly in my "burning building" scenario. You said you would try to save both or which ever one would pose less risk to your own safety. Any sane individual would go well out of their way to save a member of their own family, the dog being an after thought.

What does Christians of the past have to do with any paticular individual who believes in the Christian God? A pit-bull once ripped a childs throat out, do they all do that? A white guy once tortured and murdered numerous people, do all white males do this? Some Muslims once crashed a plane into some buildings, do they all do that? Stereotype and lump people together and then judge everyone. Yeah, how logical is that. The Bible was a book written over 1800 years ago that has been translated countless times over in many different languages that don't even fit each other, and was passed through the hands of very powerful and corrupt individuals. To take everything from the Bible in a literal fashion and base your entire faith on that is ignorant in my opinion, and I call myself Christian.

Again, on Vick; you fail to comprehend anything I said. The guy was raised in a culture and society that devalued dogs, treated them as toys of amusement, and was around dog fighting his whole life. When it's glorified and treated as no big deal from the time you were a child, you obviously aren't going to look at it like you or I do.

You're also ignorant if you think the things you said makes someone a sociopath. Is anyone who commits a crime a sociopath, what about someone who does it more than once? Are you saying anyone who gets in trouble for a crime, or even more than once has a psychological disorder? Are you saying that anyone who has sex a lot a sociopath, or even just once? I guess we can rest peacefully knowing you're not one then? Are you saying that Vick had uncontrollable urges that he had to satisfy by killing dogs? Logic is obviously not one of your strong points if you are going to make that leap without any sort of study on the guy.

Again, if you had a clue as to what the **** you were reading, you would see I am not defending the guy. Find where I defend him, because I didn't do it once. If you do, take your head out of your back side, and read it in context to what I am saying. I am not defending him, I am not saying he should have got away with it. I did not say once that, "they are just dogs", or that "he is human". I never even remotely suggested he never pitted those dogs against each other or killed them. You are building up your little straw man arguement, and anyone who reads the garbage you are posting is laughing at you.

I love your, "I love terror" remark. I am just dying to know what cob web invested section of your little brain you pulled that from. In case you didn't know, we are a Democratic Constitutional Republic. We are not a country that in run by mob rule. We are a country that is governed by democratically elected representitives that work under the guide of the U.S. Constituion. Love your translation though, try popular government. Take any Latin lately? Asinus...

For someone who proclaims to be so enlightened. Logic, facts, and common sense seem to be devoid in your assinine little rants. Crawl back in your hole.

You sir are the illiterate snob. You claimed that you never remarked that I prefer animals to people. What a blatant lie. I guess like you forget Vicks crimes that YOU FORGET YOUR OWN POSTS. HERE IS THE PROOF THAT YOU DID MAKE THAT COMMENT:

"You're hypocritical if at any point in your life you showed a bit of preference to people over any animal at any point in time." That is YOUR quote.

Second, just as a dog could kill a child they put it to sleep, why because it endangers the lives of others. I dont see this is bad if there is ample evidence to be fact. If a man does the same, then he should be put down. Once again, I dont have favortism.

Second, the very fact that Vick was raised in this lifestyle, while it does have SOME merit, it does not excuse one. Vick beaten and starved the dogs so they would kill, AND SOME DOGS REFUSED TO FIGHT. Now Vick, who was brought up in this 'culture' can not be refrain from cruelty but somehow the dogs are able to.. What does this say about Vick... That the dogs who were treated in much more INHUMANE enviroment is MORE HUMANE than the animal named Michael Vick who is human. Rather fasincating. Not only that but not all people who are raised in this culture, do NOT do the same either. They may have saw it as they grew up BUT CHOOSE NOT TO PARTICIPATE THEMSELVES. This being a puppet of this environment crap is pure BS. There are people living in the middle east right now with war going all around them on all sides and yet THEY CHOOSE not to participate.

See, it is not what bothers me, that you simply want to give vick a second chance... but instead of simply admitting that he doesnt, and even tho he doesnt, you have some sort of empathy... YOU MAKE EXCUSE AFTER EXCUSE FOR WHAT HE DID instead of simply saying it was CRUEL AND SADISTIC... and you pass it off as if was just poor judgement or an accident. Just admit that he is a psycho. He is not in jail anymore and he is lucky for that. He can take comfort that he got a slap on the wrist. Playing in the NFL, is not about just him having that particular job, but the amount of money he would be making would only allow this psycho to either further engage in such heinous activity or expanding his criminal enterprise. If he had a nice gas pumping job, he would not have the funds to finance such criminal enterprises. The minimum pay for anyone who plays in the NFL is 250k which is 5 times more than the average family income. Once again this is not just about making money, but the criminal mind using those resources, who does not feel regret for his doings, will only invite more trouble for him.

ALSO THIS IS MORE THAN A 2ND CHANCE.

Marijanna, was CHANCE ONE. First CRIME

RON MEXICO CHANCE TWO.

DOG Fighting 2ND CRIME,

ILLEGAL GAMBLING THIRD CRIME

Illegal transportaion of dogs over state lines for illegal activity is FOURTH crime

Killing animals for pleasure, FIFTH. dog fighting and animal abuse are 2 seperate crimes even tho both are abuses. not all animal abuse obviously deals with dog fighting.

Lieing to the Arthur Blank is CHANCE THREE

Lieing to NFL Commishiner is CHANCE FOUR.

Failed drug test while free on bail CHANCE FIVE CRIME SIX

Forgot to mention RICO which is CRIME SEVEN

Just becuase the illegal dogfighting, illegal transportaion, RICO, animal abuse were all charged at the same time doesnt mean they are one crime. THEY ARE MULITPLE CRIMES occuring SIMALTEOUSLY.

What garbage that this was a one time incident. The above charges took place over YEARS

YEARS

LET IT SINK IN THAT THICK GARGANTUAN CAVE MAN SKULL OF YOURS

YEARS

YEARS

ARE YOU THIS FREAKING STUPID

YOU THINK THIS WAS ONE TIME INCIDENT

YEARS STUPID

This would be his SIXTH chance if he gets it. This drivel about second chances is garbage since he ALREADY got his second chance and HE BLEW THAT AS WELL.

If I am laughed at, I take comfort that it is only by thugs and other degenerates. As far a a democratic constitutional republic, that is an oxymoron such as large shrimp... a government is either democratic OR a republic, it can not be both.... you might as well say a free slave, or a kind psychopath. But since in your delusion the democratic republic is real, it is also fitting that you believe in talking snakes, kind killers and those who forget what they post.

Still all this time you still have not picked up a non fiction book. What are you waiting for?

Oh yeah

YEARS YOU IDIOT

You sir are the illiterate snob. You claimed that you never remarked that I prefer animals to people. What a blatant lie. I guess like you forget Vicks crimes that YOU FORGET YOUR OWN POSTS. HERE IS THE PROOF THAT YOU DID MAKE THAT COMMENT:

"You're hypocritical if at any point in your life you showed a bit of preference to people over any animal at any point in time." That is YOUR quote.

Second, just as a dog could kill a child they put it to sleep, why because it endangers the lives of others. I dont see this is bad if there is ample evidence to be fact. If a man does the same, then he should be put down. Once again, I dont have favortism.

Second, the very fact that Vick was raised in this lifestyle, while it does have SOME merit, it does not excuse one. Vick beaten and starved the dogs so they would kill, AND SOME DOGS REFUSED TO FIGHT. Now Vick, who was brought up in this 'culture' can not be refrain from cruelty but somehow the dogs are able to.. What does this say about Vick... That the dogs who were treated in much more INHUMANE enviroment is MORE HUMANE than the animal named Michael Vick who is human. Rather fasincating. Not only that but not all people who are raised in this culture, do NOT do the same either. They may have saw it as they grew up BUT CHOOSE NOT TO PARTICIPATE THEMSELVES. This being a puppet of this environment crap is pure BS. There are people living in the middle east right now with war going all around them on all sides and yet THEY CHOOSE not to participate.

See, it is not what bothers me, that you simply want to give vick a second chance... but instead of simply admitting that he doesnt, and even tho he doesnt, you have some sort of empathy... YOU MAKE EXCUSE AFTER EXCUSE FOR WHAT HE DID instead of simply saying it was CRUEL AND SADISTIC... and you pass it off as if was just poor judgement or an accident. Just admit that he is a psycho. He is not in jail anymore and he is lucky for that. He can take comfort that he got a slap on the wrist. Playing in the NFL, is not about just him having that particular job, but the amount of money he would be making would only allow this psycho to either further engage in such heinous activity or expanding his criminal enterprise. If he had a nice gas pumping job, he would not have the funds to finance such criminal enterprises. The minimum pay for anyone who plays in the NFL is 250k which is 5 times more than the average family income. Once again this is not just about making money, but the criminal mind using those resources, who does not feel regret for his doings, will only invite more trouble for him.

ALSO THIS IS MORE THAN A 2ND CHANCE.

Marijanna, was CHANCE ONE. First CRIME

RON MEXICO CHANCE TWO.

DOG Fighting 2ND CRIME,

ILLEGAL GAMBLING THIRD CRIME

Illegal transportaion of dogs over state lines for illegal activity is FOURTH crime

Killing animals for pleasure, FIFTH. dog fighting and animal abuse are 2 seperate crimes even tho both are abuses. not all animal abuse obviously deals with dog fighting.

Lieing to the Arthur Blank is CHANCE THREE

Lieing to NFL Commishiner is CHANCE FOUR.

Failed drug test while free on bail CHANCE FIVE CRIME SIX

Forgot to mention RICO which is CRIME SEVEN

Just becuase the illegal dogfighting, illegal transportaion, RICO, animal abuse were all charged at the same time doesnt mean they are one crime. THEY ARE MULITPLE CRIMES occuring SIMALTEOUSLY.

What garbage that this was a one time incident. The above charges took place over YEARS

YEARS

LET IT SINK IN THAT THICK GARGANTUAN CAVE MAN SKULL OF YOURS

YEARS

YEARS

ARE YOU THIS FREAKING STUPID

YOU THINK THIS WAS ONE TIME INCIDENT

YEARS STUPID

This would be his SIXTH chance if he gets it. This drivel about second chances is garbage since he ALREADY got his second chance and HE BLEW THAT AS WELL.

If I am laughed at, I take comfort that it is only by thugs and other degenerates. As far a a democratic constitutional republic, that is an oxymoron such as large shrimp... a government is either democratic OR a republic, it can not be both.... you might as well say a free slave, or a kind psychopath. But since in your delusion the democratic republic is real, it is also fitting that you believe in talking snakes, kind killers and those who forget what they post.

Still all this time you still have not picked up a non fiction book. What are you waiting for?

Oh yeah

YEARS YOU IDIOT

Again, there goes that poor showing of reading comprehension. Notice how in that sentence, the 3rd word in it was "if". I didn't say you did or didn't, I said IF you did. Come on, pay attention. It's hard, but if you take your head out of your backside for one minute you might be able to understand what I am trying to convey to you. I know it's hard, since my posts aren't done in bright colors and large print font that is two syllables or less.

Notice how I didn't say once that I excused Vick from his wrong doing. I never said it wasn't a big deal, I never said it was okay, and I never said that it's all to blame on how he was raised. I am pretty clearly trying to say that considering that his upbringing and culture he was a part of glorified dog fighting and pretty much labeled dogs as toys for their amusement, it is ridiculous to portray Vick as this sociopathic killing machine that has no empathy for any creature and is pure evil. It's like those in PETA view anyone who owns pets as a monster, how Hindu's view the slaughter of a cow to be abhorent, and those who view our country's very foundations to be evil in itself.

Do I want to give Vick a second chance? I don't really care either way. If he doesn't get to play in the NFL ever again, doesn't bother me one bit. If he does get another chance in the NFL, I hope he turns his life around as a changed man who earns back his respect amongst those willing to forgive. I view dog fighting as cruel and sadistic, and I would never condone it; but I am not going to shove my values upon others and act like anyone who doesn't agree with my view point are sadistic and evil people. I would want to explain to them what they are doing and hopefully try to change their point of view on the subject, or at the very least stop them from doing it do to the simple fact it's against the law to do so.

You ultimately don't know what's going on inside his head, as much as you would like to think so. Ultimately, all his past misgivings have been rolled up into one final fall and punishment. Our justice system thought it was appropriate to give him the punishment he was given, and that's what it's there for. If you aren't satified by it, take it up with those who pass the laws and establish the minimum sentences for the crimes he committed, because boo-hooing about it everyone isn't accomplishing anything but making you looking like a bitter child.

You are laughed at by anyone with a shred of logic and the ability to see things from a non-biased perspective. It is because you see the world through one view point and you think your set of standards and morales is what the whole world should be judged by. You think that everyone should think like you and if they don't, they must be stupid. You're a complete tool.

I also suggest that you pick of a political science book and read up on different forms of government. The United States is a Constitutional Republic, the Republic being a representive democracy. Heck, just for s***s and giggles I will give you a LINK. Not that complicated. You simply need to know your definitions.

I can assure you though, I've probably read more "non-fiction" books in the past few years than you have in your entire life. You keep making yourself looking dumber and dumber, or at least proving it.

Again, there goes that poor showing of reading comprehension. Notice how in that sentence, the 3rd word in it was "if". I didn't say you did or didn't, I said IF you did. Come on, pay attention. It's hard, but if you take your head out of your backside for one minute you might be able to understand what I am trying to convey to you. I know it's hard, since my posts aren't done in bright colors and large print font that is two syllables or less.

Notice how I didn't say once that I excused Vick from his wrong doing. I never said it wasn't a big deal, I never said it was okay, and I never said that it's all to blame on how he was raised. I am pretty clearly trying to say that considering that his upbringing and culture he was a part of glorified dog fighting and pretty much labeled dogs as toys for their amusement, it is ridiculous to portray Vick as this sociopathic killing machine that has no empathy for any creature and is pure evil. It's like those in PETA view anyone who owns pets as a monster, how Hindu's view the slaughter of a cow to be abhorent, and those who view our country's very foundations to be evil in itself.

Do I want to give Vick a second chance? I don't really care either way. If he doesn't get to play in the NFL ever again, doesn't bother me one bit. If he does get another chance in the NFL, I hope he turns his life around as a changed man who earns back his respect amongst those willing to forgive. I view dog fighting as cruel and sadistic, and I would never condone it; but I am not going to shove my values upon others and act like anyone who doesn't agree with my view point are sadistic and evil people. I would want to explain to them what they are doing and hopefully try to change their point of view on the subject, or at the very least stop them from doing it do to the simple fact it's against the law to do so.

You ultimately don't know what's going on inside his head, as much as you would like to think so. Ultimately, all his past misgivings have been rolled up into one final fall and punishment. Our justice system thought it was appropriate to give him the punishment he was given, and that's what it's there for. If you aren't satified by it, take it up with those who pass the laws and establish the minimum sentences for the crimes he committed, because boo-hooing about it everyone isn't accomplishing anything but making you looking like a bitter child.

You are laughed at by anyone with a shred of logic and the ability to see things from a non-biased perspective. It is because you see the world through one view point and you think your set of standards and morales is what the whole world should be judged by. You think that everyone should think like you and if they don't, they must be stupid. You're a complete tool.

I also suggest that you pick of a political science book and read up on different forms of government. The United States is a Constitutional Republic, the Republic being a representive democracy. Heck, just for s***s and giggles I will give you a LINK. Not that complicated. You simply need to know your definitions.

I can assure you though, I've probably read more "non-fiction" books in the past few years than you have in your entire life. You keep making yourself looking dumber and dumber, or at least proving it.

According to the link you posted the government is a republic, and not a democracy. It may have traditions that are democratic, but that is NOT the form of government... or a democratic-republic, as you specified.

This thread is getting off topic but sence you take the time to reply with rebuttle, I invite you to debate me on Paltalk, and free instant messnger program, if you like... If you dont have it o'well... If you do have it add the paltalk nick Aria Invictus, and we can carry on this debate.

So killing someone accidently is WORSE than INTENTIONALLY being cruel AND killing? How is this possible?

Leanard little got into one ACCIDENT that kill one human ONE NIGHT. The second time he did NOT kill but because of his previous drunk driving incident he was penalized harder for even putting himself in that situation...

Incomparision to this

Michael Vick for YEARS, trained dogs, DOGS, more than 1, at least 30 to which we know about, to KILL. In training these creatures, he STARVED, BEATEN and thrown LIVE PETS in the ring to BE MAULED. This was not 1 time, but over the course of 5 YEARS and perhaps even longer. THEN he put these trained killers in the same ring so they could TEAR EACH OTHER APART..... only to ELECTROCUTE, SLAM, DROWN, and HANG the loser. The winner would live only to live to fight another day to eventually become a loser itself and share the same fate as the other losing dogs... IF THE DOGS REFUSED TO FIGHT HE WOULD HANG, ELECTROCUTE, SLAM, DROWN and BEAT THEM. Not to mention the RAPE STANDS used to impregnate the female dogs so he could use the puppys.

How is 1 accidental death worse than years of intentionl inflicted cruelty to purposely cause pain. Leonard Little did NOT go out so he could run over a human. Vick on the other hand, WENT OUT OF HIS WAY TO INFLICT PAIN AND MISERY. And you think little did worse.... why because it was to a human? Are you serious. Dude your priority are f'ed up. Dont you know that animal abuse LEADS TO PEOPLE ABUSE. PEOPLE WHO TORTURE ANIMAL HAVE A TENDENCY TO INFLICT HARM TO PEOPLE AS WELL because of their INABILITY to empathise with thier victims and are prone to psychopathy and deviant behavior.

I dont see the logic in accidental death in comparison to MASS CRUETLY AND DEATH. The only EXCUSE, and NO REASON, that I heard from any of the VIck defenders is that what occured was not to humans. That little had a man killed incomparison to Vick who killed man's best friend. I am not sorry for not seeing the logic because there is none. It simply valuing one species over another.

The whites did the same thing when a crime to a black man was considered 'not that big of a deal" incomparison if it was done to another white. I know you are going to say "are you going to compare Blacks to animals, to dogs"... and my replay is ALL HUMANS ARE ANIMALS.... BLACK, WHITE LATINO ASIAN WHATEVER ALL. That we are simply a different SPECIES of animals. So yes. CRUELTY AND BIGOTRY ARE THE SAME. It is a double standard.

This is what I don't understand

1 human life is greater than thirty dogs lives. The lady that little killed was a Mother, wife, and daughter to people. And not only did he do (you can aruge mistake but were all grown ups everyone knows not to do it) but he put himself right back in the situation. I don't understand how people can value Animal lives over that of Humans.

This is what I don't understand

1 human life is greater than thirty dogs lives. The lady that little killed was a Mother, wife, and daughter to people. And not only did he do (you can aruge mistake but were all grown ups everyone knows not to do it) but he put himself right back in the situation. I don't understand how people can value Animal lives over that of Humans.

Look, I know that you guys grew up with this BELIEF, of human being better over other species of animals... but that is all it is, a belief.

Humans are just another species of animal and this is a fact.

I NEVER said that any other species of animal is better than a human...I did say that there is NO better animal. Humans are unique... but unique does not mean they are better; Just like individuals are unique but not better. We have EQUALITY in the SAME species of human of animal, AND we have equality BETWEEN different species of animal.

(This may or may not apply to you, others tried using this argument) :

Using something like intelligence to use as a standard is a fiction, simply because one picks and chooses what strengths one species has over another. If a athlete was to assume superiority over a scholar, the athlete would pick power, speed and agility as their standard to show that they are better. The scholar may say that the standard of intelligence, calculation or discernment.

Point is, that both are simply just picking and choosing what fits there strengths in comparison to those whom they are trying to superior to.

You are making it up as you go along to appease your own vanity and ego. But belief is not fact.

Fact is that all species of animals have their strengths and weakness and their is no superior animal.

One thing that humans do have, that other species may lack, is IMAGINATION; And those who claim humans are better are using their IMAGINATION instead of their reason.

I will use this reply to any others who make the same claims. You guys want to repeat the same mantra.. that is fine.. so will I.

animals = humans? wiith that logic, everything is everything at the sub-molecular level. that means everything is the same right? let me stop breathing so hard cause i dont want to hurt the air. i'll try to walk softer so i wont damage the carpet cause i dont want to hurt its feelings... Aria7 you are too self righteous for you own good. Science doesnt explain everything and in fact all scientists don't agree on everything, they still make breakthroughs that contradict previous "facts" and so much of it is just "educated" guesses. All of your jibber jabber is just tom foolery and nobody cares and nobody likes you so take your opinion and shove it

animals = humans? wiith that logic, everything is everything at the sub-molecular level. that means everything is the same right? let me stop breathing so hard cause i dont want to hurt the air. i'll try to walk softer so i wont damage the carpet cause i dont want to hurt its feelings... Aria7 you are too self righteous for you own good. Science doesnt explain everything and in fact all scientists don't agree on everything, they still make breakthroughs that contradict previous "facts" and so much of it is just "educated" guesses. All of your jibber jabber is just tom foolery and nobody cares and nobody likes you so take your opinion and shove it

I love it how people say I am being self righteous and quickly follow it with a lame insult. Why the ad hominem logic fallicy? Oh yeah, because you have no point and lack logic; So rather than rebut my 'opinion' with reason, you would rather to just attack me.

All scientists know that humans are animals... They might have disagreements with theories... but the homo sapian being an animal is not a theory, nor is it a disagreement in academia. Certain people may not like this fact because they want humans to be special, because they being a human being, want to feel special. This is not jibber jabber, humans being animals is factual, backed up with irrefutable evidence.

But you did stumble upon one thing; on the sub-molecular level; everything is indeed everything. There is no real seperation other than the terms we use to distiguish one object from another; All names, titles, and terms are fraud of necessity. Since we use these terms so often we forget their is no real seperation; Only the seemingly uniqueness being distinguished with the terms we use.

As for hurting air; this would be true if air had a nervous system to where it can feel pain. It does not. That is why you can not hurt air or anything that lacks a nervous system. People have disabilities to where they are unable to feel pain, and can put thier hand in a fire and feel nothing.

Animals, humans and otherwise, DO feel pain. The very definition of cruelty is purposely infilcting PAIN on others. I would assume that you would know this; But I guess I was wrong. You are not as bright as I thought you might be. Using Air as an analogy to hurt it is evidence of your lack of eductation or simply your own retardation. I am going to assume that you at least went to a science class; but you probably just didnt pay attention because you were uninterested. Chances are you ****** your own learning. Doenst mean you are stupid; but it does mean that you choose not to learn and use that ignorance to validate your 'rationalizations'.

But I think this will go in one ear and out the other; Specifically regarding your distrust for science; Science builds a hypothesis on evidence. Sometimes people takes those hypothesis as a conclusion, and when scientists find new evidence to streamline or change thier theories, the naysayers will see this as a reason to disregard science.

This is the difference between science and religion;

Science searches for clues and evidence first, and based on what they find they will formulate theories. The more evidence that leads to a reoccuring pattern that can be observed indefinitely will lead to that theory to be a scientific fact.

Religion has the conclusions FIRST and then they will TRY to find evidence to support thier ALREADY percieved conclusions. Largely, this is circular reasoning. Ex: Yahweh is god and is real, because the bible is written by god and the bible says that Yahweh is god.

But this is all just jibber jabber. We dont need that foolish science when we have the bible; After all, talking snakes are real :D