Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aria7

Michael Vick does NOT deserve to return to the NFL and here is why...

108 posts in this topic

VIck does not deserve a second chance,

BUT

We should give him one.

I'm sure most of you do not believe in God, but if you do, then you have to forgive him.

None of us deserve a second chance, but God gives us many many second chances. We deserve h3ll, but God offers us heaven. Well Vick deserves jail, but if God was willing to forgive us, we should be willing to forgive others. It is our duty.

There are even cases where a person will murder somebody, and the family will forgive the killer. How is that possible? Jesus.

So if God can forgive us, who do we think we are to not do the same to others.

As wrong as Vick's actions were (and they were SO wrong), I feel we are obligated to give him another chance.

http://au.truveo.com/Father-Forgives-Son%E...r/id/2806816175

If a father can forgive his son's killer AND offer him a job,

HOW IN THE WORLD CAN WE NOT FORGIVE VICK FOR THIS

Okay I lied, I'm going to say this and THEN I'm done:

1) You want one logical reason to forgive, pick up a Bible.

2) ONCE AGAIN, you are assuming that I find it important to see Vick in uniform again. I guess I need to give up trying to get you to see the error of those statements or you n-e-e-d t-o- r-e-a-d s-l-o-w-e-r. Once again here we go- if he does, he does, if he does not, he does not. Read that again if it helps. I believe he should have the chance, if is denied that, trust me I will NOT lose sleep or post a 500 word post on my opinion on how wrong I think that is because that's for him to deal with. It i-s n-o-t i-m-p-o-r-t-a-n-t t-o- m-e if Vick play again, only important to try to enlighten those that believe he shouldn't why I think they are wrong. Two different things buddy.

3) Please do not try and convince me the same people I consider nuts, PETA, are in a position to judge who is or is not a psychopath. Their credibility with me, as with MANY others, is so shot in the department of sanity. I really doubt Vick is psychopath, dumb as a tree stump maybe, but psychopath please. They did NOT say they talked to psychiatrists that evaluated Vick, they said they talked to some psychiatrists and just because they said they did don't mean they actually did. PETA is full of it, please know that. They've killed more animals than Vick ever did. You need to read up on them before using them as an example.

4) As far as "he would have been forgiven by now"- do you read your own threads or this msgb much? Many have forgiven him. If you do not want to, fine that's on you. But please do not act like people have not forgiven and moved on. Watch t.v. much? ESPN? Many people I've spoken with as well as NFL players interviewed on t.v. just recently have forgiven him and believe he's been punished enough. No one speaks of "annihilating" or "crushing" him like you do. Wishing harm on a human that is not physically trying to harm you is not cool either. That's vengeance if you do read the good book, they talk about that too. Heck, even Arthur Blank himself has forgiven him and thinks the man should have a chance to play again. You're going to write him a letter? Warren Sapp, Deion Sanders, Marshall Faulk, the VERY highly respected and religious (there's that word again) Tony Dungy and many MANY others too? They know the things that man "did on purpose" were because he "was not bright enough" to know that his actions were unacceptable. He is NOT the world's first or last dog fighter or not very bright person ya know. At least Dungy has spoken with him and yes you do need to at least talk to someone before passing judgment- what century are you from? He will never be in a position to do that again believe that, knows his actions were wrong, and you only want him NOT to play out of further vengeance period be real. You are hardly worried about him "doing harm" again.

5) If you REALLY think he is a monster that may do harm again, you have a seriously skewed view of life and never met truly bad people like I have. Vick is a pussycat compared to some of the real "monsters" you need to be concerned with out there please believe that. He's hardly a thug. A "hood" maybe, but no thug- trust me I know the difference. There are way more scarier people out there ya know like people who enjoy killing other PEOPLE, carjackers, serial killers, gangbangers, bank robbers, child molesters, cannibals, extremists, and terrorists and you CAN'T believe Vick is on that level. Worrying about Vick causing harm is either an exaggeration by you or just being plain silly. I hardly think you really believe that. You have to be saying that for argument's sake period and need to quit.

Now you can (and probably will) keep replying, but I've said what I've said and do not see the point of dragging this on. I will agree to disagree with your stance and vice-versa.

Have a nice life and may God forgive YOU for your lack of forgiveness.

BUT

We should give him one.

I'm sure most of you do not believe in God, but if you do, then you have to forgive him.

None of us deserve a second chance, but God gives us many many second chances. We deserve h3ll, but God offers us heaven. Well Vick deserves jail, but if God was willing to forgive us, we should be willing to forgive others. It is our duty.

There are even cases where a person will murder somebody, and the family will forgive the killer. How is that possible? Jesus.

As wrong as Vick's actions were (and they were SO wrong), I feel we are obligated to give him another chance.

Thank you and well said. I wish you had posted this earlier...could've saved me A LOT of time... :lol:

cause now seeing the statement:

"Oh my fictiicious gods in heaven"-- we may now know this poster's real issue.

Oh my fictiicious gods in heaven.... Michael Vick didnt go to jail for animal abuse. He went to jail for betting and and trasporting. Why is this so hard for you vick lovers to comprehend. Second, killing for the sake of killing... and killing OUT OF DEFENCE for SELF preservation are totally different things. If some dog was attacking and my life was threatened, the dog would die. If a puppy bit me. I would probably just push it away. Trying using logical thought and reason when discussing these hypothetical situations. People swat flys not just because they are just anoying but they potentially carry deadly diseases and even contagious pathogens and all maner of parasites.

And yes intent is part of the crime. Its what distiguishes a first degree murder from a second degree murder. One is planned while the other is due out of a brief temporary reaction due to emotional distress. You dont see the difference?

OK, I don’t know you, but either you don’t pay attention to anything I’ve written or you just choose to ignore it. In my second post I talked about the difference between Vick and Little and how Vick should, and did pay a higher cost when looking at only the intent behind his crimes. Again, this is based totally on intent. When you factor in dogs vs. homo sapiens (maybe you like this term better than people), I place a higher value on homo sapien life. To this day I’m at a loss as to why Little basically got off with a slap on the wrist.

News flash, when I swat fly’s I’m not thinking about them carrying something dangerous to me. I do it b/c they are annoying. Mosquitoes I swat because their bites cause bums that are unpleasant. Yes they carry West Nile but I’ve never had it and I would be lying to say that I only swat them to attempt to avoid West Nile. I swatted Mosquitoes when I was 10 before I even knew what West Nile was.

Thank you and well said. I wish you had posted this earlier...could've saved me A LOT of time... :lol:

anything for someone who likes the falcons and the hawks ;)

OK, I don’t know you, but either you don’t pay attention to anything I’ve written or you just choose to ignore it. In my second post I talked about the difference between Vick and Little and how Vick should, and did pay a higher cost when looking at only the intent behind his crimes. Again, this is based totally on intent. When you factor in dogs vs. homo sapiens (maybe you like this term better than people), I place a higher value on homo sapien life. To this day I’m at a loss as to why Little basically got off with a slap on the wrist.

News flash, when I swat fly’s I’m not thinking about them carrying something dangerous to me. I do it b/c they are annoying. Mosquitoes I swat because their bites cause bums that are unpleasant. Yes they carry West Nile but I’ve never had it and I would be lying to say that I only swat them to attempt to avoid West Nile. I swatted Mosquitoes when I was 10 before I even knew what West Nile was.

First of all I ALREADY COMMENTED on the whole belief of people and animals, because not only did you make this comment, but others who think like you. I said, there is no evidence of man being superior and that all people are animals. THIS IS AT LEAST THE 5TH TIME I TYPED THIS.

NEWS FLASH... Even tho you may not be swatting mosquotos because they have virus...you did it becaus and I quote 'their bites cause bums that are unpleasant', while this is not as severe as a lion biting you, IT IS A FORM OF SELF PRESERVATION.

I am not only answered your posts, but at least 6 others. You have not read my posts, becaus e if you did, you would not need to bring this same point up AGAIN AFTER I ALREADY commented on it.

BUT

We should give him one.

If a father can forgive his son's killer AND offer him a job,

HOW IN THE WORLD CAN WE NOT FORGIVE VICK FOR THIS

While I do not agree with the personal god thing, nor the second chance thing, at least you are being honest in your opinion as to why, rather than making excuse after excuse.

cause now seeing the statement:

"Oh my fictiicious gods in heaven"-- we may now know this poster's real issue.

Well it is the belief in the bible that most get the absurd claim of man's 'dominion' on earth and how he should rule all animals. Reality is not based on a work of fiction. To respect all those who do believe in the bible may not feel the same way, and think that dominion my be reference tht man should be humane caretakers. Opinions vary on how this portion of genesis is interprited. Believing in God and being cruel are 2 different things.

There are people who are god worshippers who are humane and who are not.

You can critize my use of oh my fictitious gods in heaven...it is sarcastic i admit, maybe even is uncalled for.... but it does not take away from the fact of what i mentioned. What you are trying to produce is another red herring becuase you have no case for michael vick having a second chance and YOU KNOW IT. You are simply being prideful and wanting to be entertained, is greater than your compassion...I thought God was for compassion... guess I was wrong. Am I vengeful... no, because I did not do anything to wrong michael vick, nor will I. Sarcastic in some of my comments yes... judging.... yes. Wanting people to hurt him if he plays... yes. But that is going to happen whether or not he was accused of dog fighting... only difference is while before I was rooting for him to avoid being tackled... now I am rooting for the opposite. Are you being vengful when you want drew brees to be sacked? LOL dont be a hipocrite man.

Okay I lied, I'm going to say this and THEN I'm done:

1) You want one logical reason to forgive, pick up a Bible. .... I read it and its a ok peice of fiction with SOME valid points. Forgiveness for mistakes and unintentional harm. If you notice that the god in the bible DID punish for those with INTENTIONAL SIN. So maybe I should pray to your god for justice? LOL

2) ONCE AGAIN, you are assuming that I find it important to see Vick in uniform again. I guess I need to give up trying to get you to see the error of those statements or you n-e-e-d t-o- r-e-a-d s-l-o-w-e-r. Once again here we go- if he does, he does, if he does not, he does not. Read that again if it helps. I believe he should have the chance, if is denied that, trust me I will NOT lose sleep or post a 500 word post on my opinion on how wrong I think that is because that's for him to deal with. It i-s n-o-t i-m-p-o-r-t-a-n-t t-o- m-e if Vick play again, only important to try to enlighten those that believe he shouldn't why I think they are wrong. Two different things buddy.

READ THIS SLOOOWLY THEN AND LET IT SINK IN. I DONT TRUST YOU BECUASE YOUR REASON IS LACKING. I DONT TRUST VICK BECUASE HE IS A CRUEL SOB. THIS IS NOT ABOUT BELIEF BUT RATHER TO WHAT THE EVIDENCE POINTS TO. No wonder you pick up the bible. That is a cannon of faith and not a cannon of fact. I dont base my life on faith. Do not preach to me religious garbage either... it is just another red herring. I read the bible many times, and the evidence show the eclectic nature of the writings. Anywho. You wont type 500 words on your opinion... LOL you ALREADY did. Maybe not in just one post but over several on this thread alone. Think before you type.

3) Please do not try and convince me the same people I consider nuts, PETA, are in a position to judge who is or is not a psychopath. Their credibility with me, as with MANY others, is so shot in the department of sanity. I really doubt Vick is psychopath, dumb as a tree stump maybe, but psychopath please. They did NOT say they talked to psychiatrists that evaluated Vick, they said they talked to some psychiatrists and just because they said they did don't mean they actually did. PETA is full of it, please know that. They've killed more animals than Vick ever did. You need to read up on them before using them as an example.

The PETA are not the end all be all on animal rights, but I presented the article to ARTICULATE as to why PETA refused to work with Vick. Let me get this straight...you dont trust PETA, but you trust Mike Vick....LOL where is the logic in that. But ok, that is your opinion. You dont take PETA word, but you take Vicks word... what a double standard. I could possible see in someone not trusting either PETA or Vick, but your OBVIOUS one sidedness clouds your judgement.

4) As far as "he would have been forgiven by now"- do you read your own threads or this msgb much? Many have forgiven him. If you do not want to, fine that's on you. But please do not act like people have not forgiven and moved on. Watch t.v. much? ESPN? Many people I've spoken with as well as NFL players interviewed on t.v. just recently have forgiven him and believe he's been punished enough. No one speaks of "annihilating" or "crushing" him like you do. Wishing harm on a human that is not physically trying to harm you is not cool either. That's vengeance if you do read the good book, they talk about that too. Heck, even Arthur Blank himself has forgiven him and thinks the man should have a chance to play again. You're going to write him a letter? Warren Sapp, Deion Sanders, Marshall Faulk, the VERY highly respected and religious (there's that word again) Tony Dungy and many MANY others too? They know the things that man "did on purpose" were because he "was not bright enough" to know that his actions were unacceptable. He is NOT the world's first or last dog fighter or not very bright person ya know. At least Dungy has spoken with him and yes you do need to at least talk to someone before passing judgment- what century are you from? He will never be in a position to do that again believe that, knows his actions were wrong, and you only want him NOT to play out of further vengeance period be real. You are hardly worried about him "doing harm" again.

Another clueless statement... DO I HAVE TO SPELL IT OUT... I speak for me... I dont represent an organisation no more than you do...As far as "he would have been forgiven by now"- that would be ME forgiving him. I am not talking about other people. I am sure the callous many have already forgiven him... I am well aware of this point and hence MY rebuttle to those who DO want to give him a second chance, UNbelievable... LOL. They forgave him and gave thier reasons why and I HAVE NOT AND I GIVE MY REASONS WHY.

5) If you REALLY think he is a monster that may do harm again, you have a seriously skewed view of life and never met truly bad people like I have. Vick is a pussycat compared to some of the real "monsters" you need to be concerned with out there please believe that. He's hardly a thug. A "hood" maybe, but no thug- trust me I know the difference. There are way more scarier people out there ya know like people who enjoy killing other PEOPLE, carjackers, serial killers, gangbangers, bank robbers, child molesters, cannibals, extremists, and terrorists and you CAN'T believe Vick is on that level. Worrying about Vick causing harm is either an exaggeration by you or just being plain silly. I hardly think you really believe that. You have to be saying that for argument's sake period and need to quit.

Vick is a monster... I never said that Vick is the worse, NOR was it a comparitive statement about one monster with another. The chinese do alot worse and I have a bigger bone to pick with them than even Michael Vick, BUT THIS BOARD IS NOT ABOUT THE CHINESE REPUBLIC, so dont even bother rebutting this point. Just because Vick in YOUR opinion that Vick is not bad as the others you mentioned... it is just that YOUR OPINION... thanks for sharing it. I dont think VIck is the worse monster ever, but IT DOES NOT CHANGE MY OPINION ABOUT HIM BEING A MONSTER. So thanks for your opinion about how you think others are worse. Obviously our subject view point varies concerning what is more horrible in comparison to the next.

Now you can (and probably will) keep replying, but I've said what I've said and do not see the point of dragging this on. I will agree to disagree with your stance and vice-versa.

The ONLY statement that we can BOTH AGREE UPON. :D

Have a nice life and may God forgive YOU for your lack of forgiveness.

The above is a mute point. Religious rhetoric has no basis in a reasonabe debate, UNLESS the debate is of god and religion

I forgive plenty of people in my life.. I have plenty of forgiveness. Just because I dont forgive THIS particular animal, does not mean I dont forgive. This is known as an exception; My exceptions depend on intent and cruelty to which Vick qualifies IN MY VIEW as to why I WONT forgive him. IF BY SOME MIRACLE HE REALLY SHOWS THAT HE CHANGED HIS WAy.. then maybe just maybe I will find it in my heart to forgive. Untill that happens... forget about it. Anyway have a nice life too.

He should get a second chance.

*i didn't read the whole thread so if this came up already i apologize*

Do you think Lenoard Little deserves to play in the nfl. If you say yes there is no way you can say vick doesn't deserve to.

He should get a second chance.

*i didn't read the whole thread so if this came up already i apologize*

Do you think Lenoard Little deserves to play in the nfl. If you say yes there is no way you can say vick doesn't deserve to.

While little was not going out of his way to be cruel, his perpetual apathy for his own recklass behavior would conclude me to see that HE TOO DOES NOT DESERVE TO PLAY IN THE NFL. I would not catagorize Little as a monster because he didnt go out of his way to go kill someone. But obviously he cares little about his drinking or that he may simply be an alcoholic and that his treatment for alcoholism is more important than football.

While little was not going out of his way to be cruel, his perpetual apathy for his own recklass behavior would conclude me to see that HE TOO DOES NOT DESERVE TO PLAY IN THE NFL. I would not catagorize Little as a monster because he didnt go out of his way to go kill someone. But obviously he cares little about his drinking or that he may simply be an alcoholic and that his treatment for alcoholism is more important than football.

All I can say is WOW! You don't consider Little to be a monster. He is the worst kind of person in my book. So wrapped up in his own world that he cares nothing about how his behavior impacts others. He cares so much that he got arrested for dui again. I'm sure there are plenty of people that disagree with you.

All I can say is WOW! You don't consider Little to be a monster. He is the worst kind of person in my book. So wrapped up in his own world that he cares nothing about how his behavior impacts others. He cares so much that he got arrested for dui again. I'm sure there are plenty of people that disagree with you.

So killing someone accidently is WORSE than INTENTIONALLY being cruel AND killing? How is this possible?

Leanard little got into one ACCIDENT that kill one human ONE NIGHT. The second time he did NOT kill but because of his previous drunk driving incident he was penalized harder for even putting himself in that situation...

Incomparision to this

Michael Vick for YEARS, trained dogs, DOGS, more than 1, at least 30 to which we know about, to KILL. In training these creatures, he STARVED, BEATEN and thrown LIVE PETS in the ring to BE MAULED. This was not 1 time, but over the course of 5 YEARS and perhaps even longer. THEN he put these trained killers in the same ring so they could TEAR EACH OTHER APART..... only to ELECTROCUTE, SLAM, DROWN, and HANG the loser. The winner would live only to live to fight another day to eventually become a loser itself and share the same fate as the other losing dogs... IF THE DOGS REFUSED TO FIGHT HE WOULD HANG, ELECTROCUTE, SLAM, DROWN and BEAT THEM. Not to mention the RAPE STANDS used to impregnate the female dogs so he could use the puppys.

How is 1 accidental death worse than years of intentionl inflicted cruelty to purposely cause pain. Leonard Little did NOT go out so he could run over a human. Vick on the other hand, WENT OUT OF HIS WAY TO INFLICT PAIN AND MISERY. And you think little did worse.... why because it was to a human? Are you serious. Dude your priority are f'ed up. Dont you know that animal abuse LEADS TO PEOPLE ABUSE. PEOPLE WHO TORTURE ANIMAL HAVE A TENDENCY TO INFLICT HARM TO PEOPLE AS WELL because of their INABILITY to empathise with thier victims and are prone to psychopathy and deviant behavior.

I dont see the logic in accidental death in comparison to MASS CRUETLY AND DEATH. The only EXCUSE, and NO REASON, that I heard from any of the VIck defenders is that what occured was not to humans. That little had a man killed incomparison to Vick who killed man's best friend. I am not sorry for not seeing the logic because there is none. It simply valuing one species over another.

The whites did the same thing when a crime to a black man was considered 'not that big of a deal" incomparison if it was done to another white. I know you are going to say "are you going to compare Blacks to animals, to dogs"... and my replay is ALL HUMANS ARE ANIMALS.... BLACK, WHITE LATINO ASIAN WHATEVER ALL. That we are simply a different SPECIES of animals. So yes. CRUELTY AND BIGOTRY ARE THE SAME. It is a double standard.

I've always viewed the controversy of fighting dogs in the U.S. as a 'cultural clash.' A certain segment of the population

believe it's ok to fight dogs for sport, while the other segment views dogs as 'man's best friend.' It's like when the

Asian American people believe eating dogs as culturally acceptable and other Americans do not.

I am not an extremist like your boy vick.

You're delusional, a hypocritial and arrogant one at that. Anyone that puts an animal on the same level as their family is full of s*** and a liar at that. Keep living in your own little world. :lol:

You're delusional, a hypocritial and arrogant one at that. Anyone that puts an animal on the same level as their family is full of s*** and a liar at that. Keep living in your own little world. :lol:

You claim that I am hypocritical based on what evidence... same thing as delusional and arrogant. Your claim that animals are not on the same level as people is delusional is because man being a homo sapian IS an animal... just because you have a mutual effection for your immediete family does not make them less of an animal. You are a ******. Loving your family does not take your family out of the animal kingdom. LOL. That goes with mine or anyone elses. Humans are animals but we vary as a SPECIES OF ANIMAL when compared to dogs.

I'm sure it wouldnt matter to you what facts i laid out to you... you are simply being over emotional. The thought that life revolves around football, vick or even your personal circle of your loved ones is ridiculous. The fact is that people abuse or animal abuse is one and the same. Im sure this is a cultural thing: That you are a local, a member of the bible belt. But we dont live in fantasies. It is a fact, that people who torture PERIOD, of ANY species have the INABILITY to empathise and care outside of themselves. I am sorry that I hurt your feelings but fact isfact.

Would You like me better if I typed this instead?:

Mikal Vick is Da Future... he be da gratest of all time. Give him a second chanze. Dey wronged him. free mike vick he be deserbing to be in da foozball uniform. dem waz just dawgs. it aint so bad. da dogs were asking for it. We be souperiorz to dogs becuz it say in da bible. We are made in godz image and derefore we is da best. We got dominonion of da earf so we can do wat we want.

While I may be in the minority in my views in the football world... the majority of folks of planet earth would agree with my perspective, at least when it concerns torture as "no big deal", and that playing football is more important. Your views believe it not would be seen as delusional and would be viewed as lunatic, fringe and as you called it "your own little world" :lol: Another delusional fantasy driven terror loving lunatic. If I would bet, you believe in talking snakes? :D

Yes but none of those is a CRIME He was dropped because Nike doesn't want thier image asscoiated with someone who has been charged with Dog Fighting. They don't give a snot about the NFL's image. (still Not seeing what his crime has to do with football)

wait you wanna ban him for life because he made us go 4-12? ... what!? Do you know how petty that sounds? I was pissed off too (you can check my posting records for the proof) at him but if football doesn't control your life then why would you want to crucify him for screwing us out of one year. ( and in fact may have created a Ryan/Smith dynasty anyway)

heII from a fans perspective you should be all for him going to and ruining another team then.

A crime is loss or harm to another party. The loss of money due to your starting qbs absence is a LOSS. You are costing the contracting party, the team, money.... specifically due to the lowered fan attendance. While this is commercial crime. it is a crime against the team. IT RESULTED IN A BREACH OF CONTRACT.. why do you think Blank wanted his money back. This particular crime is a LOSS, a FINANCIAL LOSS. Also alot of team have clauses pertaining to thier players putting themselves in positions to where they would be a detrimate to the team. By engaging in dog fighting, Vick KNOWINGLY put himself at risk, if caught, to be thown in jail; which would cost his team.

You claim that I am hypocritical based on what evidence... same thing as delusional and arrogant. Your claim that animals are not on the same level as people is delusional is because man being a homo sapian IS an animal... just because you have a mutual effection for your immediete family does not make them less of an animal. You are a ******. Loving your family does not take your family out of the animal kingdom. LOL. That goes with mine or anyone elses. Humans are animals but we vary as a SPECIES OF ANIMAL when compared to dogs.

I'm sure it wouldnt matter to you what facts i laid out to you... you are simply being over emotional. The thought that life revolves around football, vick or even your personal circle of your loved ones is ridiculous. The fact is that people abuse or animal abuse is one and the same. Im sure this is a cultural thing: That you are a local, a member of the bible belt. But we dont live in fantasies. It is a fact, that people who torture PERIOD, of ANY species have the INABILITY to empathise and care outside of themselves. I am sorry that I hurt your feelings but fact isfact.

Would You like me better if I typed this instead?:

Mikal Vick is Da Future... he be da gratest of all time. Give him a second chanze. Dey wronged him. free mike vick he be deserbing to be in da foozball uniform. dem waz just dawgs. it aint so bad. da dogs were asking for it. We be souperiorz to dogs becuz it say in da bible. We are made in godz image and derefore we is da best. We got dominonion of da earf so we can do wat we want.

While I may be in the minority in my views in the football world... the majority of folks of planet earth would agree with my perspective, at least when it concerns torture as "no big deal", and that playing football is more important. Your views believe it not would be seen as delusional and would be viewed as lunatic, fringe and as you called it "your own little world" :lol: Another delusional fantasy driven terror loving lunatic. If I would bet, you believe in talking snakes? :D

You're an a**. Read my posting history, I could care less about Vick. I am not vested in what he does, nor do I care with what he does from here on out with what he does in relation to the NFL outside of never playing with the Falcons again. Do a little research before you break out your can of stupid and pour it onto this messageboard.

You're hypocritical if at any point in your life you showed a bit of preference to people over any animal at any point in time. You're hypocritical if at any point you were not traumatized by the death of any animal, especially if you were responsible for it. You are hypocritical if you eat any kind of meat or animal products of any kind, or use anything that is associated with animal products.

You are delusional if you honestly think that the vast majority of people in this world care more about their fellow man than any other animal. You are delusional if you are going to compare the consumption of animals to canibalism or murder. Let me guess, the poultry industry is comparable or worse than the Holocaust? The fact that you consider the torture of a person no different than the torture of any other animal on this planet is all I need to know about what kind of backwards thought process runs through your head.

You're arrogant if you can sit here and think that your views are the final say and the only correct way of viewing things. The fact that you assume I am "from the Bible Belt", blame my views on "my culture", and post in a condescending manner not directly towards me; but towards Christianity and religion in general, as if you are so far "above it". Like you have everything figured out and the entire world works as you see it through your own warped vision.

Let me add, that you are a liar or a sick individual, if you would put the safety and well being of any animal over one of your loved ones or a person in general. I think what Vick and those people did to those dogs were terrible, and I would do everything in my power to put an end to it if it was up to me. What you fail to understand, or have the inability of doing is maintaining perspective. Vick was raised in a culture that treated dogs as objects for amusement, and dog fighting was a sport. Culture of ignorance in my opinion, but when you are raised around it all the time from a young child in a community that glorifies it, it's not going to see it as a big deal.

Yeah, I am sure he knew it was against the law. I think he was dumb and ignorant to put himself out there like that when he had a contract to uphold, a team to lead, and children who looked up to him. He served what our legal system decided what was proper for him to serve, and he didn't sit around and fight against it. If anything, compared to those around him, he actually got a harsher punishment. It's the way it is though, and it isn't going to ruin my day. He's got a lot of work to do to earn back the respect of the people, and all I can say regarding to him is that it would do society good if he can turn his life around and make something of the talent he was blessed with. I don't expect anyone to like him, but vindictive judgemental people like you just have to keep going on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on about how bad he is and treat him like he is a pedophile or like he did something to ruin your life.

You act like Vick is this barbaric sociopath who gets off to gutting dogs. Sure, maybe in your own world, but that's why I thank God every day we live in a society with a legal system that isn't run by mob mentality. I think dog killing and dog torture is a terrible thing and simply abhorent, but I don't run around thrusting my views onto everyone else and equating people to utter filth and evil because they have a different set of values than I do.

I could have simply agreed to disagree with some of your views, but then you have to come off like what you think is the only truth and right in this world and everyone else is ignorant and they are beneath you. You're a pompus, arrogant, hypocritical, backwards thinking individual who is so full of yourself you missed the latest shipment of common sense and logic. Have a nice day, hope you don't kill yourself if you run over a possum.

I take it by your rhetoric you are an atheist? I'll wait, and then I can ridicule you for whatever you think is the "correct" belief.

You're an a**. Read my posting history, I could care less about Vick. I am not vested in what he does, nor do I care with what he does from here on out with what he does in relation to the NFL outside of never playing with the Falcons again. Do a little research before you break out your can of stupid and pour it onto this messageboard.

You're hypocritical if at any point in your life you showed a bit of preference to people over any animal at any point in time. You're hypocritical if at any point you were not traumatized by the death of any animal, especially if you were responsible for it. You are hypocritical if you eat any kind of meat or animal products of any kind, or use anything that is associated with animal products.

You are delusional if you honestly think that the vast majority of people in this world care more about their fellow man than any other animal. You are delusional if you are going to compare the consumption of animals to canibalism or murder. Let me guess, the poultry industry is comparable or worse than the Holocaust? The fact that you consider the torture of a person no different than the torture of any other animal on this planet is all I need to know about what kind of backwards thought process runs through your head.

You're arrogant if you can sit here and think that your views are the final say and the only correct way of viewing things. The fact that you assume I am "from the Bible Belt", blame my views on "my culture", and post in a condescending manner not directly towards me; but towards Christianity and religion in general, as if you are so far "above it". Like you have everything figured out and the entire world works as you see it through your own warped vision.

Let me add, that you are a liar or a sick individual, if you would put the safety and well being of any animal over one of your loved ones or a person in general. I think what Vick and those people did to those dogs were terrible, and I would do everything in my power to put an end to it if it was up to me. What you fail to understand, or have the inability of doing is maintaining perspective. Vick was raised in a culture that treated dogs as objects for amusement, and dog fighting was a sport. Culture of ignorance in my opinion, but when you are raised around it all the time from a young child in a community that glorifies it, it's not going to see it as a big deal.

Yeah, I am sure he knew it was against the law. I think he was dumb and ignorant to put himself out there like that when he had a contract to uphold, a team to lead, and children who looked up to him. He served what our legal system decided what was proper for him to serve, and he didn't sit around and fight against it. If anything, compared to those around him, he actually got a harsher punishment. It's the way it is though, and it isn't going to ruin my day. He's got a lot of work to do to earn back the respect of the people, and all I can say regarding to him is that it would do society good if he can turn his life around and make something of the talent he was blessed with. I don't expect anyone to like him, but vindictive judgemental people like you just have to keep going on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on about how bad he is and treat him like he is a pedophile or like he did something to ruin your life.

You act like Vick is this barbaric sociopath who gets off to gutting dogs. Sure, maybe in your own world, but that's why I thank God every day we live in a society with a legal system that isn't run by mob mentality. I think dog killing and dog torture is a terrible thing and simply abhorent, but I don't run around thrusting my views onto everyone else and equating people to utter filth and evil because they have a different set of values than I do.

I could have simply agreed to disagree with some of your views, but then you have to come off like what you think is the only truth and right in this world and everyone else is ignorant and they are beneath you. You're a pompus, arrogant, hypocritical, backwards thinking individual who is so full of yourself you missed the latest shipment of common sense and logic. Have a nice day, hope you don't kill yourself if you run over a possum.

I take it by your rhetoric you are an atheist? I'll wait, and then I can ridicule you for whatever you think is the "correct" belief.

First of all you are a ******.... not because you are incapable of learning, rather you ****** YOUR OWN ABILITY to learn.

Your statement that I prefer dogs over people is stupid. What I have shown in my posts over and over again, is thatI LACK FAVORTISM. Obviously you do. You favor humans over other animals not because it rational or factual, but simply you are a human and you have self interest.

My views have been condescending towards christian I admit... but at the same time, arent they, the christians condescending towards non christians. ISNT THAT HYPOCRITICAL. Christians killed both non christian and christian due to thier delusions. That is why more than merely being condescending but being fanatical murdering nut jobs. Believe in jesus or go burn in some fiery pit for all of eternity. The protestants and catholic both resorted to murder because they felt it was better to kill a man than let that man suffer in h*ll. And dont give me that garbage that they werent real christians.

And no sir, I am not an athiest, but rather an agnostic when it comes to the IDEA OF GOD, but I am an atheist when it comes to the personal god in the bible. Only those supporters of such a villinous character in the story, and yes this is how I view Yahweh, as some sort of Ancient Darth Vadar in a collection of myth and fairy tales, would also support other villianous characters; In this case a real life villian in Vick.

Your comment of "You act like Vick is this barbaric sociopath who gets off to gutting dogs"... he did HANG, ELECTROCUTE, DROWN AND SLAM the dogs as well as put them in a pit to RIP EACH OTHER APART, and yes, HE ENJOYED IT. There are EYE WITNESSESS to this fact, saying that HE WAS LAUGHING AND GIGGLING when he did it. WHY ON EARTH DID HE BOTHER WITH DOGFIGHTING OTHER THAN ENTERTAINMENT. Did he need the money? No. Did he get off on it, ABSOLUTLY. Yep, Vick is a barbaric sociopath,; the description matches PERFECTLY. A psychopath which is a form of sociopath is this:

Psychopathy is a psychological construct that describes chronic immoral and antisocial behavior. The term is often used interchangeably with sociopathy. In the ICD-10 diagnosis criteria, the terms antisocial/dissocial personality disorder are used.The psychopath is defined by a psychological gratification in criminal (illegal gambling), sexual (ron mexico incident), or aggressive (killing and torturing dogs) impulses and the inability to learn from past mistakes. Individuals with this disorder gain satisfaction through their antisocial behavior and lack remorse for their actions. Gee, who fits that criteria? I wonder.

What a moron.. you and vick are both sociopaths. I can see why you are defending him, and would not be suprised if you participate in such activites yourself; otherwise why defend him with such persistance? What really makes it scary is now that he is hurting financially, that would give him added incentive to engage in dogfighting again. It, the dogfighting, would no longer for entertainment alone, but financial as well. Vick is lucky that he didnt get hit with a RICO statute. Im sure you dont know what RICO is; So I will tell you. The Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (commonly referred to as RICO Act or RICO) is a United States federal law that provides for extended criminal penalties and a civil cause of action for acts performed as part of an ongoing criminal organization. This description fits Bad News Kennels. Vick got off lightly, and you whiney fan boys would not have been happy unless he got away with murder.

You claim that you think dog fighting is terrible, and presume that I am ignoring your comments on it, however your OTHER comments TOTALLY CONTRADICT your previous statements when YOU DEFEND someone who takes pleasure in killing and torturing dogs. You are double minded and have no logic to what you are posting. You have favortism towards Michael Vick, not because he is loving and kind, but simply because you and him are of the same species of animal. Thats it.

You repeat over and over to yourself that 'he is human', as some sort of magical incantation, therefore absolving his cruelty, while simaltaeously saying 'they are just dogs' as if your are in midst of some sort of exorcism, this mantra will abolish the wicked demonic spirts that possesed the man and made him so heinous. Your superstitions mean nothing.

You are a mental ****** of the worst kind. The facts are OUT IN THE PUBLC ON RECORD, and you are in denial as if it never happened... You probably think that the dog fighting was mere speculation EVEN AFTER VICK ADMITTED TO IT.

You sir are a terror loving lunatic, that appreciates those who like terror. Oh by the way so you know...The society is run by a mob mentality, you ******... its called DEMOCRACY for a reason. Democracy means in latin, MOB RULE. Try opening up a book instead of being so mentally challenged.

I may be an arrogant a**, but I am enlighted arrogant a**, in comparison to a double minded fantasy driven hypocritcal terror loving self decieved lunatic.

This is the different between you and I. You live your life based on subjective truth, and I base it on fact. I need evidence and not mere faith. I dont go by truth, which is nothing more than a euphamism for opinion.

The whole killing myself over an animal would be stupid, because I value this life, the here and now, and not some spirtual afterlife, where superstitious fools imagine themselves struming harps and robotically repeating a mind controlled matra of "we love you god" over and over again for all of eternity. No wonder they talk about h*ll so much, the christian heaven seems like an uneventful bore of perpetual butt kissing.. LOL :lol::D Is that why the christians want Jesus to come back? So that Jesus can kill all who dont worship him, and before this Jesus New World Order can take place: They want the antichrist to wipe out 1/3 of mankind to fullfill prophecy, so Jesus, your hero could wipe out the rest...LOL Yeah what a loving and sane religion. It also gives reason to the slaughter of the golden calf worshippers provided by Moses and the Crips.... oops I mean Hebrews. Maybe you see a golden calf in every non human animal on the planet, and a golden calf worshipper in every human who has sympathy for them.

I would say have a nice day and to be happy, but the only thing I can see you smiling about is if the murderers ran amoke, the lunatics runnning the asylum, and your jesus inflicting mass genocide on the planet. Well you should be somewhat content than. You have 2 out of 3 so far.

First of all you are a ******.... not because you are incapable of learning, rather you ****** YOUR OWN ABILITY to learn.

Your statement that I prefer dogs over people is stupid. What I have shown in my posts over and over again, is thatI LACK FAVORTISM. Obviously you do. You favor humans over other animals not because it rational or factual, but simply you are a human and you have self interest.

My views have been condescending towards christian I admit... but at the same time, arent they, the christians condescending towards non christians. ISNT THAT HYPOCRITICAL. Christians killed both non christian and christian due to thier delusions. That is why more than merely being condescending but being fanatical murdering nut jobs. Believe in jesus or go burn in some fiery pit for all of eternity. The protestants and catholic both resorted to murder because they felt it was better to kill a man than let that man suffer in h*ll. And dont give me that garbage that they werent real christians.

And no sir, I am not an athiest, but rather an agnostic when it comes to the IDEA OF GOD, but I am an atheist when it comes to the personal god in the bible. Only those supporters of such a villinous character in the story, and yes this is how I view Yahweh, as some sort of Ancient Darth Vadar in a collection of myth and fairy tales, would also support other villianous characters; In this case a real life villian in Vick.

Your comment of "You act like Vick is this barbaric sociopath who gets off to gutting dogs"... he did HANG, ELECTROCUTE, DROWN AND SLAM the dogs as well as put them in a pit to RIP EACH OTHER APART, and yes, HE ENJOYED IT. There are EYE WITNESSESS to this fact, saying that HE WAS LAUGHING AND GIGGLING when he did it. WHY ON EARTH DID HE BOTHER WITH DOGFIGHTING OTHER THAN ENTERTAINMENT. Did he need the money? No. Did he get off on it, ABSOLUTLY. Yep, Vick is a barbaric sociopath,; the description matches PERFECTLY. A psychopath which is a form of sociopath is this:

Psychopathy is a psychological construct that describes chronic immoral and antisocial behavior. The term is often used interchangeably with sociopathy. In the ICD-10 diagnosis criteria, the terms antisocial/dissocial personality disorder are used.The psychopath is defined by a psychological gratification in criminal (illegal gambling), sexual (ron mexico incident), or aggressive (killing and torturing dogs) impulses and the inability to learn from past mistakes. Individuals with this disorder gain satisfaction through their antisocial behavior and lack remorse for their actions. Gee, who fits that criteria? I wonder.

What a moron.. you and vick are both sociopaths. I can see why you are defending him, and would not be suprised if you participate in such activites yourself; otherwise why defend him with such persistance? What really makes it scary is now that he is hurting financially, that would give him added incentive to engage in dogfighting again. I wouldnt longer be for entertainment alone, but financial as well. Vick is lucky that he didnt get hit with a RICO statute. Im sure you dont know what RICO is; So I will tell you. The Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (commonly referred to as RICO Act or RICO) is a United States federal law that provides for extended criminal penalties and a civil cause of action for acts performed as part of an ongoing criminal organization. This description fits Bad News Kennels. Vick got off lightly, and you whiney fan boys would not have been happy unless he got away with murder.

You claim that you think dog fighting is terrible, and presume that I am ignoring your comments on it, however your OTHER comments TOTALLY CONTRADICT your previous statements when YOU DEFEND someone who takes pleasure in killing and torturing dogs. You are double minded and have no logic to what you are posting. You have favortism towards Michael Vick, not because he is loving and kind, but simply because you and him are of the same species of animal. Thats it.

You repeat over and over to yourself that 'he is human', as some sort of magical incantation, therefore absolving his cruelty, while simaltaeously saying 'they are just dogs' as if your are in midst of some sort of exorcism, this mantra will abolish the wicked demonic spirts that possesed the man and made him so heinous. Your superstitions mean nothing.

You are a mental ****** of the worst kind. The facts are OUT IN THE PUBLC ON RECORD, and you are in denial as if it never happened... You probably think that the dog fighting was mere speculation EVEN AFTER VICK ADMITTED TO IT.

You sir are a terror loving lunatic, that appreciates those who like terror. Oh by the way so you know...The society is run by a mob mentality, you ******... its called DEMOCRACY for a reason. Democracy means in latin, MOB RULE. Try opening up a book instead of being so mentally challenged.

I may be an arrogant a**, but I am enlighted arrogant a**, in comparison to a double minded fantasy driven hypocritcal terror loving self decieved lunatic.

This is the different between you and I. You live your life based on subjective truth, and I base it on fact. I need evidence and not mere faith. I dont go by truth, which is nothing more than a euphamism for opinion.

The whole killing myself over an animal would be stupid, because I value this life, the here and now, and not some spirtual afterlife, where supersticiopus fools imagine themselves struming harps and robotically repeating a mind controlled matra of "we love you god" over and over again for all of eternity. No wonder they talk about h*ll so much, the christian heaven seems like an uneventful bore of perpetual butt kissing.. LOL :lol::D Is that why the christians want Jesus to come back? So that Jesus can kill all who dont worship him, and before this Jesus New World Order can take place: They want the antichrist to wipe out 1/3 of mankind to fullfill prophecy, so Jesus, your hero could wipe out the rest...LOL Yeah what a loving and sane religion. It also gives reason to the slaughter of the golden calf worshippers provided by Moses and the Crips.... oops I mean Hebrews. Maybe you see a golden calf in every non human animal on the planet, and a golden calf worshipper in every human who has sympathy for them.

I would say have a nice day and to be happy, but the only thing I can see you smiling about is if the murderers ran amoke, the lunatics ran the asylum, and your jesus inflicting mass genocide on the planet.

So not only are you a delusional, hypocritical snob that lives in your their own world; but you also have terrible reading comprehension as well as being ignorant.

Not once in my previous statement that you in fact prefer dogs over people. I stated that at any point, if you were to put the safety or well-being of anything other than a person or another animal, you are a liar or sick. You admitted to this. You stated this clearly in my "burning building" scenario. You said you would try to save both or which ever one would pose less risk to your own safety. Any sane individual would go well out of their way to save a member of their own family, the dog being an after thought.

What does Christians of the past have to do with any paticular individual who believes in the Christian God? A pit-bull once ripped a childs throat out, do they all do that? A white guy once tortured and murdered numerous people, do all white males do this? Some Muslims once crashed a plane into some buildings, do they all do that? Stereotype and lump people together and then judge everyone. Yeah, how logical is that. The Bible was a book written over 1800 years ago that has been translated countless times over in many different languages that don't even fit each other, and was passed through the hands of very powerful and corrupt individuals. To take everything from the Bible in a literal fashion and base your entire faith on that is ignorant in my opinion, and I call myself Christian.

Again, on Vick; you fail to comprehend anything I said. The guy was raised in a culture and society that devalued dogs, treated them as toys of amusement, and was around dog fighting his whole life. When it's glorified and treated as no big deal from the time you were a child, you obviously aren't going to look at it like you or I do.

You're also ignorant if you think the things you said makes someone a sociopath. Is anyone who commits a crime a sociopath, what about someone who does it more than once? Are you saying anyone who gets in trouble for a crime, or even more than once has a psychological disorder? Are you saying that anyone who has sex a lot a sociopath, or even just once? I guess we can rest peacefully knowing you're not one then? Are you saying that Vick had uncontrollable urges that he had to satisfy by killing dogs? Logic is obviously not one of your strong points if you are going to make that leap without any sort of study on the guy.

Again, if you had a clue as to what the **** you were reading, you would see I am not defending the guy. Find where I defend him, because I didn't do it once. If you do, take your head out of your back side, and read it in context to what I am saying. I am not defending him, I am not saying he should have got away with it. I did not say once that, "they are just dogs", or that "he is human". I never even remotely suggested he never pitted those dogs against each other or killed them. You are building up your little straw man arguement, and anyone who reads the garbage you are posting is laughing at you.

I love your, "I love terror" remark. I am just dying to know what cob web invested section of your little brain you pulled that from. In case you didn't know, we are a Democratic Constitutional Republic. We are not a country that in run by mob rule. We are a country that is governed by democratically elected representitives that work under the guide of the U.S. Constituion. Love your translation though, try popular government. Take any Latin lately? Asinus...

For someone who proclaims to be so enlightened. Logic, facts, and common sense seem to be devoid in your assinine little rants. Crawl back in your hole.