Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jaman10

Just Seen On ESPN

70 posts in this topic

They are saying it is a smart move on for the Falcons to KEEP Vick and train him and play him a little for the first part of the season (preseason-week 4) to show people he still has it. They said we have plenty of CAP to keep him because he only gets 7 million this year. I am on the fence about this <_< How do you guys feel about this?

Allow me to be clear:

Michael Vick will NEVER play for the Falcons again.

Thanks for your time.

Allow me to be clear:

Thanks for your time.

Projection is an amusing thing to witness.

Thanks for your time.

Random Poster

They are saying it is a smart move on for the Falcons to KEEP Vick and train him and play him a little for the first part of the season (preseason-week 4) to show people he still has it. They said we have plenty of CAP to keep him because he only gets 7 million this year. I am on the fence about this <_< How do you guys feel about this?
Allow me to be clear:

Thanks for your time.

simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

Allow me to be clear:

Thanks for your time.

Allow me to be clear :D YOUR NOT THE ONE WHO MAKES THE DECISION! It's actually kinda an ideal situation....vick plays some of preseason shows that 32 starting QB's are not better then him!! Then he out and is not the falcons problem no more.

-Moderator is ********!

Allow me to be clear :D YOUR NOT THE ONE WHO MAKES THE DECISION! It's actually kinda an ideal situation....vick plays some of preseason shows that 32 starting QB's are not better then him!! Then he out and is not the falcons problem no more.

-Moderator is ********!

ROFL!

Let him prove it by playing for canada.

He cant! Felons can not get working visas in Canada.

-Moderator is ********!

True it is not his decision but he is going off of what our owner said. ESPN is hardly ever right about anything and they are wrong once again about this. And Im thinkin that calling mod an idiot is gonna getcha banned.

LINK?

There are no links for TV!!! sorry ;) just watch espn its on repeat EVERY 15 MINUTES...its actually getting annoying and im probably one of his biggest fans

I would let him play in preseason so other teams that have QB's that are no good can trade. I think it is a great idea!

-Moderator is retarded!

Before you're banned for having to resort to name-calling to make your point, I should remind you that our owner has just gone on the record saying Vick will never play for the Falcons again.

So yes, you're right. I don't make the decisions. Arthur Blank does.

-Moderator is ********!

and 32 starting qbs arent better than him? So he is better than Brady, Manning, Ryan, Brees, Cutler, Romo, Rogers, Bulger, Warner, McNabb, Manning,? thats just a few that are way better than Vick ever will be

I would let him play in preseason so other teams that have QB's that are no good can trade. I think it is a great idea!

Yes! Great Idea!

</sarcasm>

Projection is an amusing thing to witness.

Thanks for your time.

Random Poster

(You need to go back to Anything But.. you make more sense there..)

-Arthur Blank

I really wish it wouldnt be such a distraction to keep him around long enough to get somthing good in return but either way. Teams no we wont use him and therefor wont offer us much in return.

He's just better off not being on this team.

If Matty blows out his ACL the first day of training camp and Vick hasn't been released or traded yet Blank would be a fool not to consider letting him play out his deal. The only negative would be if he throws for 20 tds, 3000 and rushes for 800 plus. Then he'll have a controversy on his hands... I think at this point Blank's biggest fear is that if he lets Vick on the field he might really play well.

Well, aside from the repeated quotes from Blank that Vick will never play here again, He would be owed 15 million +- who ever said that on ESPN evidently forgot about signing bonus Vick is due, his base salary is actually over 10 million.

And insulting the moderator is not a good way to get to 10 posts.

(You need to go back to Anything But.. you make more sense there..)

-Arthur Blank

Thanks. Didn't think that you noticed Mr. Blank...

Whoever said that on ESPN is terribly misinformed and too lazy to get any actual facts. If he is active somewhere around Week 1 then on top of the roughly 7M cap hit from his bonus that will take place either way the Falcons would then have to actually pay him another roughly 7M for his salary so that would actually be around a 14M cap hit just to market a guy who is not going to start for the Falcons. I'd like to know what lunk head said that on ESPN? :rolleyes: There's daring to be different and then there's outright stupid.