Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

heretic

Vick will be back in the NFL

if Vick will be back in the league, who would you like as the starting Qb?   260 members have voted

1. 1. With Vick back in NFL, who would you pick as the Falcons Qb?

• Matt Ryan
    • Michael Vick

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

116 posts in this topic

He is probably coming back to the league.

Some people here already claim he should be given another chance in Atlanta (they are out of their mind in my opinion).

Just wondering how many Falcons fans around here would like him to come back as the starting Qb of our team despite what HE did, despite what Ryan did.

Honestly I hope no more than 10%, but who knows...

this seems to be a pretty unneccessary poll, YOu really got some real anger towards vick, you need to let it go and move on sir. :D

I voted for Matt Ryan. But i would like Vick to still be on our team. We could be unstoppable in the Wildcat with Vick, Turner, and Norwood. Look who the Dolphins got in the draft---------Pat White and there Wildcat is going to be bad ***. I know Vick will be released from the Falcons though---- I just wish he could stay around and play in the Wildcat.

Who do we want at QB, the QB Matt Ryan the guy who's going to dominate this league for a very long time, or Michael Vick a 27 year old Wild-cat superstar, I'll take Project Ryan over MV7 right here, mabey keep vick for wild-cat, and try to get him to bulk up and be our next star FS, otherwise ship him and let him have a carrer somewhere else, he's not our QB Matt Ryan is he earned it, and he has the team turning around.

Who do we want at QB, the QB Matt Ryan the guy who's going to dominate this league for a very long time, or Michael Vick a 27 year old Wild-cat superstar, I'll take Project Ryan over MV7 right here, mabey keep vick for wild-cat, and try to get him to bulk up and be our next star FS, otherwise ship him and let him have a carrer somewhere else, he's not our QB Matt Ryan is he earned it, and he has the team turning around.

So why is Ryan a Project? :huh:

That is what I said. I want Matt Ryan as our QB. I would like Vick to stick around for the Wild-Cat.

Killing and promoting the killing of innocent creatures is almost as bad as being a child molester.

Both simply take advantage of the weak, small and defenseless.

I take it you're a vegetarian?

Well said. By the way this question of whether Ryan or Vick will start as QB do not arise here due to fact that AB has said, he do not have any place in here. Playing in NFL should be a privilege like voting. When once you are convicted of a crime, you should not be allowed to play in NFL

I think that is a little much. I think any player that has had 3 strikes in the league or a league strike and a criminal strike should be gone forever. So if you get 3 suspensions or fines you should be gone or if you get a suspension or fine and a criminal conviction you should be gone. I think it is a shame that someone won't get the priviledge of playing because some doosh is taking up a roster spot.

I guess I am in the minority here. I never believed that we would ever get to a sb with a gimmick offense. Vick was exciting to watch but that is not how you win championships. I also can remember time and time again how he basically shut down in a game when he got frustrated. I didn't want it to end the way it did but I was convinced this was never going to be a great team under him.

Matt Ryan is the QB for the Atlanta Falcons. MV is part of our history but not our future. History concerns the past and that is a fine place for it.

Have you ever tried to block for someone? Have you ever tried to block for someone that you don't know the location of? How can you effectively block for someone that you have your back to, if you don't know where he is at any given moment? Also, define a ball that can be caught, does this include the process of breaking off a route to stop and catch a ball? Or the bullets that used to fly out of Vick's hands?

Vick has talent there's no doubt about that, it just wasn't at QB. Vick was the reason for a majority of the sacks he gave up, if you can blame Joey or Byron for holding on to the ball to long and getting sacked, it's easy to see that a happy feet Vick was the reason for many of his sacks.

yea you right about everything, but lets analyze this here from the beginning. The falcons knew or should of known the type of QB vick was going to be before drafting him #1. If they paid attention to any of the v-tech games, it was known that he was not going to come into the nfl and tranform into a pocket QB..I mean come on. They should of built around that instead of trying to shape and mold him into something that he was never in college. Those types of players dont really make it long or dont play up to their ability when they come into the nfl.

Just curious about what fans think

That's all

If you want to know what the fans think you don't need to look any further than all those "the hunt is on" commercials that are running 50 times a day on local TV and radio.

You don't have to be a vegetarian to think that fighting and killing dogs in immoral and cruel... <_<

Read what he posted again.

Killing and promoting the killing of innocent creatures is almost as bad as being a child molester.

Both simply take advantage of the weak, small and defenseless.

I do believe the creatures we eat are innocent. They are weak, small, and defenseless as well. I promote the killing of animals by buying meat from the store. Therefore, I must be almost as bad as a child molester, along with 95% of the rest of the population.

You already know there are foolish people who think Vick should come back ......... why did you even entertain them by making this thread ?

You already know there are foolish people who think Vick should come back ......... why did you even entertain them by making this thread ?

You are right

My question was: how many...

its scary to think that 11 people so far are that "devoid of logic" :)

Man, that's also not fair you have to use words THEY understand. :lol: That's a least a 10 cent word.. shoot for 2 cent!

Man, that's also not fair you have to use words THEY understand. :lol: That's a least a 10 cent word.. shoot for 2 cent!

Prevalence of Imbecility and Idiocy among general population should be around 2-3/1000 (often much more than that...)