If You're Going to See Angels and Demons This Weekend...

Terrible movie! Don`t waste your time on this one.

I don't think it was terrible, but I really didn't like it at all.

I really don't like Tom Hanks that much, so from an acting standpoint I thought it was pretty bad. The directing wasn't too great either, as Hanks' character was constantly in a position to figure everything out and just happened to always be standing in the perfect spot when someone was moving out of the way to reveal another clue. Kinda cheesey and was WAY different from the book.

In hindisght, neither one of these books should have been adapted into movies. They just don't work on screen. Both of the books are MUCH, MUCH better than the movies.

i'm not a big fan of Bale's, but this movie looks like it will be undeniable. i'm really looking forward to it.

How is that possible? Dude has yet to be in a bad movie other than Reign of Fire which was ****ing ********. There isn't an actor in Hollywood who can pick scripts on the level that Bale can right now.

Yep.

Can't wait for the third one coming out in September called The Lost Symbol.

thats awesome i cant wait for that.

That movie is honestly my most anticipated movie of the summer. Even over Terminator and Transformers 2.

Can you think of two better actors to put in a movie together right now than Christian Bale and Johnny Depp. And to top it off you've got Michael Mann, one of the best out there right now, directing to movie?

It's gonna be ****ing incredible.

that is going to be sick. i cant wait for that.

I don't think it was terrible, but I really didn't like it at all.

I really don't like Tom Hanks that much, so from an acting standpoint I thought it was pretty bad. The directing wasn't too great either, as Hanks' character was constantly in a position to figure everything out and just happened to always be standing in the perfect spot when someone was moving out of the way to reveal another clue. Kinda cheesey and was WAY different from the book.

In hindisght, neither one of these books should have been adapted into movies. They just don't work on screen. Both of the books are MUCH, MUCH better than the movies.

the movies never seem to be as good as the books so my expectations wont be very high but im still excited to see it.

How is that possible? Dude has yet to be in a bad movie other than Reign of Fire which was ****ing ********. There isn't an actor in Hollywood who can pick scripts on the level that Bale can right now.

Has he ever played anyone outside of the hero role? The only movies I think I've seen him in are the Batman ones, The Prestige, Reign of Fire, and Equilibrium. I know I'm forgetting some.

Apperently he's not Catholic. :lol:

I am. BUt it shouldn't matter anyway. God gave us a brain/free will for a reason; to explore this world and open our horizons. YOu shouldn't let other people or churches think for you. And I say this as a practicing Catholic and proud Christian.

He seems like the type that lets other people think for him.

:lol::lol::lol:

And this is coming from a member of a labor union. :lol::lol:

Has he ever played anyone outside of the hero role? The only movies I think I've seen him in are the Batman ones, The Prestige, Reign of Fire, and Equilibrium. I know I'm forgetting some.

The Machinist, 3:10 to Yuma, American Psycho, Rescue Dawn.

All good movies. Especially the Machinist!

I haven't read either book and I thought the Da VInci Code was complete trash. Probably one of the most boring movies I've ever seen. Oxycontin couldn't even make that movie interesting, so that's saying something. I'll pass on this movie because I've heard it's only marginally better than the last.

I know what dude you are. You're the dude playin' the dude, disguised as another dude!

i am so terribly sorry I went there

Dude! That was kinda funny. :P

I'm just wondering what kind of people I am.

Am I the people who are not Tom Hanks fans? Am I the people who are broke and can't afford to see the movie? I'm just wondering what falconbeast was assuming. All I said was that i was going to pass on this one with a winkie emoticon. How can anyone draw a conclusion from that?

Dude! That was kinda funny. :P

I'm just wondering what kind of people I am.

Am I the people who are not Tom Hanks fans? Am I the people who are broke and can't afford to see the movie? I'm just wondering what falconbeast was assuming. All I said was that i was going to pass on this one with a winkie emoticon. How can anyone draw a conclusion from that?

I leave that to your imagination.... dude

:lol: :lol:

The Machinist, 3:10 to Yuma, American Psycho, Rescue Dawn.

All good movies. Especially the Machinist!

ooooh yeah, forgot about 3:10 to yuma. I loved that movie. And I keep hearing good things about the machinist. need to check it out.

• 3 weeks later...