If You're Going to See Angels and Demons This Weekend...

Angels and Demons was complete ********! It left half the book out. It was a good watch but did not follow the book, which the Da Vinci Code did a decent job of doing. Also they imply that Angels and Demons is a sequel when in reality its a prequel. Horrible job. I give it a 2.5 out of 5.....

Angels and Demons was complete ********! It left half the book out. It was a good watch but did not follow the book, which the Da Vinci Code did a decent job of doing. Also they imply that Angels and Demons is a sequel when in reality its a prequel. Horrible job. I give it a 2.5 out of 5.....

seriously bro?!? dude who didnt know it was not gonna follow the book? any trailer or review would have told you it was a sequel and not a prequel like the book.

Make sure you don't get ready to leave when you think the movie is over. Make sure it's over (Wait until the credits roll).

Great movie by the way. Tom Hanks never disappoints.

good to hear thanks for the advice. i think i might see it on saturday night or sunday sometime. im excited to see it. i loved the book but im definitely not expecting it to follow the book exactly. movies never do that and when they try to it usually ends up sucking.

i liked the ending to the movie better than the book. of course, it's been a while since i've read the book, but the one thing i do remember is being disappointed about the langdon/helicopter thing.

i did leave during the credits, so someone clue me in (pm if you need to) to what happened. i'm curious.

same here. I was really disappointed with it. It's always like that when you see movies based on books though I guess. But seriously, why the heII did they imply Da Vinci Code was first? There was nothing gained by doing that.

(spoilers)

Also, it wouldn't have been very hard to make the guy who got killed in the lab Vittoria's father like he was in the book. And wtf was up with Vittoria being such a minor character? There was no chemistry between her and Langdon at all. And the fourth prefereti surviving was dumb. That was one of the most dramatic scenes in the book. And the movie just ruined it. I am glad they took out Langdon going up in the helicopter and jumping out without a parachute though....that part was just dumb when I read it.

Not impressed with this one at all.

minus the thugged out mexicans a row behind me that were talking and laughing through half of the movie and then having their cell phones on and throwing popcorn and their trash from the concession stand the other half, the movie wasn't bad. i'd give it a 6.5 out of 10. having not read the book, i can't give any opinions about the two in comparison. i did, however feel that A&D was pretty much the same as TDVC only with a different supporting cast. felt like the same plot with a different storyline. over all, not a bad flick.

minus the thugged out mexicans a row behind me that were talking and laughing through half of the movie and then having their cell phones on and throwing popcorn and their trash from the concession stand the other half, the movie wasn't bad. i'd give it a 6.5 out of 10. having not read the book, i can't give any opinions about the two in comparison. i did, however feel that A&D was pretty much the same as TDVC only with a different supporting cast. felt like the same plot with a different storyline. over all, not a bad flick.

I'd imagine if you haven't read the book, it makes for an entertaining movie. But if you have, you may be disappointed.

I think i'm going to pass on this one. ;)

I'm a Christian(Catholic) just like you , but you should really open your mind instead of letting other people think for you. The Lord gave us minds for a reason.

Yeah, keep voting for the guy your church tells you to as well.

OUCH! :lol::lol:

How are you going to pass on this one when the Vatican themselves came out in support of it?

Apperently he's not Catholic. :lol:

I am. BUt it shouldn't matter anyway. God gave us a brain/free will for a reason; to explore this world and open our horizons. YOu shouldn't let other people or churches think for you. And I say this as a practicing Catholic and proud Christian.

He seems like the type that lets other people think for him.

oh and the preview for Public Enemies looks like it could be abso-freakin-lutely awesome.

That movie is honestly my most anticipated movie of the summer. Even over Terminator and Transformers 2.

Can you think of two better actors to put in a movie together right now than Christian Bale and Johnny Depp. And to top it off you've got Michael Mann, one of the best out there right now, directing to movie?

It's gonna be ****ing incredible.

That movie is honestly my most anticipated movie of the summer. Even over Terminator and Transformers 2.

Can you think of two better actors to put in a movie together right now than Christian Bale and Johnny Depp. And to top it off you've got Michael Mann, one of the best out there right now, directing to movie?

It's gonna be ****ing incredible.

i'm not a big fan of Bale's, but this movie looks like it will be undeniable. i'm really looking forward to it.