Ryan to Gonzalez - Complete! Touchdown!

Cant wait to see that happen this year against Dallas. Cant wait to see Gonzalez take Brooking to school.

I CANNOT WAIT TO HEAR THE SILENCE IN THE NEW DALLAS COWBOY STADIUM WHEN KEITH BROOKING just comes up a few steps short and we score an easy TD against him.

I cannot wait to read what Keith Brooking says after that game when asked what the **** was he doing. I cannot wait to read the Cowboy message board and all the Keith Brooking Sucks threads.

"The Falcons held him back", was his recent quote.

I have lived my whole life for this day, against Dallas. This day of reckoning...

I hope Tony Gonzalez scores 3 Touch Downs against Keith Brooking.

I hope Michael Turner trucks Keith Brooking for a 15 yard gain.

I hope Keith Brooking jumps on a pile 20 yards downfield with Norwood laying at the bottom with the ball in his hands.

I am happy that I will never see an errant pass bounce off of Keith Brooking Atlanta Falcon shoulder pad, or another QB punk him the way Warner did.

You guys over reacting much? I mean, sure I didn't like the comments and disagreed with them, but c'mon. One, he should say things similar to that affect to talk himself up to their fans. If you are a Cowboys fan do you want to hear "Yeah, Atlanta thought I was too old to be productive anymore for them."? No, you wanna hear "Atlanta's scheme made me look worse than I am." and things like that. He's a Georgia boy, he's just trying to please the Cowboy fans..

You guys over reacting much? I mean, sure I didn't like the comments and disagreed with them, but c'mon. One, he should say things similar to that affect to talk himself up to their fans. If you are a Cowboys fan do you want to hear "Yeah, Atlanta thought I was too old to be productive anymore for them."? No, you wanna hear "Atlanta's scheme made me look worse than I am." and things like that. He's a Georgia boy, he's just trying to please the Cowboy fans..

There's a much higher road that could have been taken. "Atlanta was a great place to play but I'm looking forward to my role in Dallas. I think the scheme here fits me better and I wish them the best of luck (except when we play them) but I'm excited about getting back to my nature position in the middle. I'm a run and hit kind of linebacker and I'm excited to get back to that."

See how that conveys the same message without the "they held me back" type of language?

Were talking about a Cowboy here.... A COWBOY.... There is not enough hate speech in the world that can convey the true inner nature of that team and it's players. Brooking may be a long lost friend, and we will remember him fondly, but he's one of them now and therefore he's dead to us. The Brooking you and I knew no longer exists. Ce'st La Vie.

I hope Tony Gonzalez scores 3 Touch Downs against Keith Brooking.

I hope Michael Turner trucks Keith Brooking for a 15 yard gain.

I hope Keith Brooking jumps on a pile 20 yards downfield with Norwood laying at the bottom with the ball in his hands.

I am happy that I will never see an errant pass bounce off of Keith Brooking Atlanta Falcon shoulder pad, or another QB punk him the way Warner did.

So.......I take it you really like Brooking?