Atlanta RB's Madden Ratings

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's defenitely a top 10 QB......name 10 QB's you'll take right now over him...

I would like to start by saying that Ryan is my fave player in the NFL BUT he has only had one year in which he only through 5 more touch downs than picks. Here is who I would take over him right now:

Pennington

Brady

Palmer

Roethlisburger

Schaub

P. Manning

Garrard

Rivers

Romo

E. Manning

Carr

McNabb

Campbell

Cutler

Rodgers

Delhomme

Brees

Garcia

Warner

Hassleback

I think when it is all said and done, Ryan will be one of the top 3 as far as careers go. Maybe even be the best by the end of the year, but as of now it is biased to say he is a top ten quarterback

horrible rating for jerious norwood he should be at least 83
norwood a 76?

he deserves much more than that.

im glad turner got the respect he deserves with a 95

Snelling got jipped, 72 for speed? lol. Norwood should be at least 80-84 with 99 speed. Doesnt matter, we can edit the ratings when we get the game anyway.
Norwood only a 76...that BS............

Hey guys, it's been said a few times on this thread. The rating system has been changed to distinguish the superstars from the good to solid players. There's an article about it on Madden's website.

Everything is fine... really. ^_^

The ratings system is a little different this year, someone in the 70's is a solid starter, but the dev's wanted to make the stars truly stars. So you won't see a lot of people in the 80's and 90's that aren't consistent producers. If Norwood gets going early, expect to see him bump up.

For reference, Deangelo Hall is a 68, a substandard starter.

Exactly. Everyone shouldn't freak out just yet. This ratings system is different from before. Because he is in the 70's doesn mean he sucks in the game. It's all relative. You're gonna see lots of players not rated as high this year. And the stars will stand out.

The ratings have been completely overhauled this year, so people with seemingly "low" ratings are starters, and the high 90s ratings are reserved for superstars.

Thanks guys. You are all correct. ;)

Hey guys, it's been said a few times on this thread. The rating system has been changed to distinguish the superstars from the good to solid players. There's an article about it on Madden's website.

Everything is fine... really. ^_^

Driving you nuts huh? BTW did you know the ratings system has been changed this year? :D JK

I would like to start by saying that Ryan is my fave player in the NFL BUT he has only had one year in which he only through 5 more touch downs than picks. Here is who I would take over him right now:

Pennington

Brady

Palmer

Roethlisburger

Schaub

P. Manning

Garrard

Rivers

Romo

E. Manning

Carr

McNabb

Campbell

Cutler

Rodgers

Delhomme

Brees

Garcia

Warner

Hassleback

I think when it is all said and done, Ryan will be one of the top 3 as far as careers go. Maybe even be the best by the end of the year, but as of now it is biased to say he is a top ten quarterback

Are you really serious.......Pennington, Schaub, GARRAD, CARR, Campbell, Delhomme, Garcia, have you been hitting the pipe or just don't know football?

Pennington

Brady

Palmer

Roethlisburger

Schaub

P. Manning

Garrard

Rivers

Romo

E. Manning

Carr

McNabb

Campbell

Cutler

Rodgers

Delhomme

Brees

Garcia

Warner

Hassleback

What in the world are you smoking? I'm all for burning the ganja but you're smoking some crack.

Delhomme? Garcia? Hassleback? Rodgers? Campbell? CARR??? Pennington? Schaub?? WTF are you thinking??????

lol can somebody get Finneranforever a taxi, like seriously, im not like this normally, but i have no time for anything you will ever ever say, ever...leave the forum now...delhomme, carr, over ryan... i think i might actually hate u...wow.

sorry about that guys had to get that off my chest, but back to madden!

Maaan Calvin Johnson could actually do a straight swop for OVR rating with Steve Smith imo, that kid is gold

and you have to be kidding me about D williams a 95, and Matty Ice not in the top 10...haha i hope matty plays madden and knows about this....!!!!!!!!!

Pennington

Brady

Palmer

Roethlisburger

Schaub

P. Manning

Garrard

Rivers

Romo

E. Manning

Carr

McNabb

Campbell

Cutler

Rodgers

Delhomme

Brees

Garcia

Warner

Hassleback

ARE YOU ON CRACK?!?!?!

Hey guys, I don't know if you know this but they have changed the way they do the ratings this year in an effort to make the stars stand out more. Normal players will now be in the 70s and the stars are the only ones that will have really high ratings. -_-

Pennington

Brady

Palmer

Roethlisburger

Schaub

P. Manning

Garrard

Rivers

Romo

E. Manning

Carr

McNabb

Campbell

Cutler

Rodgers

Delhomme

Brees

Garcia

Warner

Hassleback

I know I'm completely biased when it comes to anything Falcons...but you're on crack. Even fans of divison rivals wouldn't honestly agree w/ this.

Pennington

Brady

Palmer

Roethlisburger

Schaub

P. Manning

Garrard

Rivers

Romo

E. Manning

Carr

McNabb

Campbell

Cutler

Rodgers

Delhomme

Brees

Garcia

Warner

Hassleback

Are you a ****ing idiot? David Carr? Jake Delhomme? Why don't you just throw Akili Smith and Cleo Lemon in there too. Garrard, Romo, Garcia? Schaub? Come on dude. Idiotic.