Falcons' rookie Jerry banged up in practice

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:o

It's just Jedi up to his old stupidity again. He thinks if he makes lame outlandish comments like this that it somehow creates a reverse jinx on the player he comments about. He has mental issues, He does this to every player on the team even if they get a paper cut.

You'd think by now people on here would catch on to Jedi's joking, and just be sarcastic with him. Oh well.

Yeah, Peria just gout out of surgery an hour ago. They had to replace both legs with Terminator uber legs. He's going to appeal to the Commissioner that he's able to play with them, but they believe it's a lost cause because it'll give him an unfair, technological advantage over the poor O-linemen with normal legs.

Peria's career was very short-lived, but we'll never forget who our 24th pick in the 2009 NFL Draft was.

Its funny how a 25 year old rookie who was injury prone in college with issues did not, in fact, get magically healed just because Falcons fans wanted it to be so. Amazing. I hate to say "I told you so" but hey...I told you so. We should have drafted Clay Matthews at that spot. I just don't think Perry was a good pick and if he can't stay on the field then it only proves it.

Its funny how a 25 year old rookie who was injury prone in college with issues did not, in fact, get magically healed just because Falcons fans wanted it to be so. Amazing. I hate to say "I told you so" but hey...I told you so. We should have drafted Clay Matthews at that spot. I just don't think Perry was a good pick and if he can't stay on the field then it only proves it.

:rolleyes: another guy still made keith brooking is gone

so if he practices new camp and stays on the field, does that prove you dont know your arse from a hole in the ground?