Buck Belue on 680...

how have we taken a step back on the right side when the starters from last year (Dahl, Clabo) are still the starters for this year - by definition, wouldn't that be a "side-step"? In other words, no better but no worse

They're just trying to drum up calls. Buck is playing radio, saying the line showed they could run block, but pass block...not so much. We only gave up what? 17 sacks? Yeah, they are just trying to incite people into calling.

I agree...... They are just being radio guys.........

I Clabo has been one of our most consistent OL in the last 2 years....Allot of fans didnt notice this but on most pass plays and strech plays towards the LT side.Tyson Clabo was playing LT (When Sam Baker was out).....Dahl gave the O-Line an idenity... .. Our O-Line will be good.....

Can we get more athletic on that side in the future.... Yes...... But do we have a really good O-Line right now..... Yes we do

Glad I have XM now. Buck comes off half baked and Kincade comes off half cocked. Why would anyone call that show and try to bring up a differing view than Kincade? He just ends up being another shock jock, rude idiot. No I have never called into that show. I like to actually learn something or discuss differing viewpoints not to be rudely talked over or have the call dropped.

Glad I have XM now. Buck comes off half baked and Kincade comes off half cocked. Why would anyone call that show and try to bring up a differing view than Kincade? He just ends up being another shock jock, rude idiot. No I have never called into that show. I like to actually learn something or discuss differing viewpoints not to be rudely talked over or have the call dropped.

I have met Kincade on multiple occasions and he is a super guy believe it or not.

YOu can have a differing viewpoint from Kincade, as long as you have facts to back up your stance. If not, he'll roast you.

I have met Kincade on multiple occasions and he is a super guy believe it or not.

YOu can have a differing viewpoint from Kincade, as long as you have facts to back up your stance. If not, he'll roast you.

I used to think that but everytime I listened to him lately he was very quick to judge a player's character or cut someone off who barely finished his sentence. He's come's off as pompous, judgemental, and short tempered. He could be a perfectly nice guy off the air afterall it is about getting listeners to tune in and people love a Jerry Springer moment which entails the mentality of "at least I'm not as stupid as that guy".

how have we taken a step back on the right side when the starters from last year (Dahl, Clabo) are still the starters for this year - by definition, wouldn't that be a "side-step"? In other words, no better but no worse

I think he may be talking about the depth here. If one of these guys go down then what? We need and are probably waiting on the right kind of tackle to be released to bring in. Reynolds will be a fill in for the first year, but they probably don't want to throw him into the fire so quick. Plus if Baker were to go down then we would need help there. Weiner retirement is a pretty big issue here. He could play both sides and that eliminated the problem, but with him gone it opens it back up.

That's what I was thinking. Also at their respective ages, they might have some more development in them. They aren't the most talented guys in the world, but they play with a nasty streak and don't stop until the whistle blows. They also play well alongside one another. Chemistry means a lot...