Falcon hatred among some NFCS fans

Is it just me or the guys seems to be no older than 16-17 ??

the part of him wishing all the career-ending injuries to Turner and Abraham is just funny to me.

But at the end of the page, even him had to admit that The Falcons are in good shape, and should be a better team next year

that just made my day :D

Is it just me or the guys seems to be no older than 16-17 ??

the part of him wishing all the career-ending injuries to Turner and Abraham is just funny to me.

But at the end of the page, even him had to admit that The Falcons are in good shape, and should be a better team next year

that just made my day :D

Might just be you :lol:, Actually, things like "wishing Ryan would get into a fender bender and miss the game", these sort of

comments makes me feel good, knowing that people outside of the Falcon fansbase are starting to take notice of this

fine team....

Might just be you :lol:, Actually, things like "wishing Ryan would get into a fender bender and miss the game", these sort of

comments makes me feel good, knowing that people outside of the Falcon fansbase are starting to take notice of this

fine team....

The dude hating on us because Matt Ryan doing commercial for ESPN, while Jake Delhome doing commercial for.... well for BUSCUIT!!! :lol:

They Hate Us.

We Hate Them !

So what the problem?

Zen and the Art of Troll Warfare :ph34r:

Keep your friends close and your enemy's closer !

You can count on a Enemy Troll to be just that.

They are Dependable and Consistent.

It is the Troll in Friends Clothing that one must always endeavor to seek out and destroy.

This is known in other realms as the Enemy Within.

We are watching and know who you are.

I didn't see the part about wishing injuries that you guys mentioned but I did see that he think TG is a 2nd round TE... LMAO. That and something about talking about his blog at church.

Keep reading the section on his blog about church. It's in there.