• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you got the wrong one, you dont actually know what is going on with our players, I can only go off what i say last year, and anything that has been said, by either, TD, Smith or the players. I just thought that you attack was unjustified, but hey you can do what you want to do, it is just a MB. :D

I believe I know quite a bit, I have seen every Falcon game for so long I can't remember, been to EVERY home game for at 20 years and several away games, record every game for the last 8-10 years, I also coaced and played and sometimes officiate so I know a little bit about football. I watch players at times to see what they can and can't do without any "personal feeling" involved for or against so I give my honest unbiased opinion unlike most on this board so when I see constant repeating of something that is not true or just plain off the wall statements to ridicule a player I speak up. And if you will notice my post count I don't do that often and I have been on the boards since they were created, so if you feel you got jump you probably deserved it, not saying that you are a bad guy I jus t got tired of the crap that was being said with not factual basis, If you can backup what you say with facts then noonne can say you are wrong, maybe show a different point of view but can't say that you are wrong. I am an Atlanta Falcons Fan not this player or that player, the team comes first and formost so if you jump one of the player be prepared to get jumped or have something to backup what you are saying and no some rumor and heresay.

I believe I know quite a bit, I have seen every Falcon game for so long I can't remember, been to EVERY home game for at 20 years and several away games, record every game for the last 8-10 years, I also coaced and played and sometimes officiate so I know a little bit about football. I watch players at times to see what they can and can't do without any "personal feeling" involved for or against so I give my honest unbiased opinion unlike most on this board so when I see constant repeating of something that is not true or just plain off the wall statements to ridicule a player I speak up. And if you will notice my post count I don't do that often and I have been on the boards since they were created, so if you feel you got jump you probably deserved it, not saying that you are a bad guy I jus t got tired of the crap that was being said with not factual basis, If you can backup what you say with facts then noonne can say you are wrong, maybe show a different point of view but can't say that you are wrong. I am an Atlanta Falcons Fan not this player or that player, the team comes first and formost so if you jump one of the player be prepared to get jumped or have something to backup what you are saying and no some rumor and heresay.

Ok man, I see you are a Mr. Know it All, so