Some Georgians Ready To Secede From The USA

We will agree to disagree on the first point...

The Founding Fathers did not form the Constitution in order to set up a government that owns private companies and plays a huge role in the private sector of the economy.

I never said I wanted Sonny Perdue to be running a seceded Georgia, but he is better than the current leader of the United States.

The United States has changed drastically over the past ten to twenty years. We have gone from a country that will do whatever it takes to protect our citizens to one, like France, of caring more about the feelings and "rights" of terrorists before the right to life of our own citizens. We have gone from a country with great moral character to one that is moving more towards abortion being okay. We have gone from a country against illegal drug use to it being okay. We have gone from a country where workers took care of themselves in order to get ahead in the workplace to one where unions are being able to run all over businesses while protecting their weaker workers. The list goes on and on...

where is this Moral character of which u speak? oh wait.....we still have parts of this country where black people have to fear for their life just because they are black? Racism is alive and well and we are living it......what kills me about the right is theta are quick to throw morals out there but usually harbor some of the most racist views and thoughts out there...and the far left is almost the exact same..they spout tolerance but usually have no toleration for anyone that doesnt share in their beliefs... WAKE THE HECK UP PEOPLE ****!!!!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Republicans didn\'t cause this economy to fail. High taxes and social programs, put forth by Democrats, caused this economy to fail.

It isn\'t racism, it is the truth. What percentage of blacks voted for Obama? Exactly... Seems like there was racism occuring the other way, not from the right...

The \"hoods\" are very unintelligent and the Democrats took advantage of that by nominating a black candidate that promised to make life easier for struggling people which led to overwhelming support from the poor, uneducated masses which, in hoods, tend to be minorities. That is the plain and simple truth. Don\'t pretend it is not...

People with lower incomes voted Democrat more than people with higher income levels and people with lower IQs tend to make less money, though not always the case.

Take for example, Clayton County... A county that LOST accredidation in their public school system... 83% voted for Obama... Not the smartest people live in Clayton County or any of the following areas...

New Orleans- 80% for Obama

Brooklyn- 80% for Obama

Montgomery- 87% for Obama

Detroit- 74% for Obama

Bottom line is that this country would be a much better place to live, work, and prosper if Democrats did not exist...

you are clearly frustrated, this response was *** cheeks, youre basically Baghdad Bob at this point..

To borrow a phrase from my good man Shaud (who you clearly wish didnt exist)-

Take your hate, your delusion, your I love Rush shirt, your Toupee, the GOP elephant, your racist opinions, Jim Ross, George Bush, the KKK, your overall outlook on life, your GARBAGE embarrassment of a college football program & that fat ***** in the band who cries on TV every time they loose & GTFO..

good day sir..

Oh wow you are dumb. :rolleyes: Thank you for not being a public servant.

It is true. Stop getting pissy because of the color of your skin and see the truth... Hoods are the uneducated and poor masses of this country and they tend to be minorities. That is a fact...

There has been a Republican president 20 of last 28 years.

Regan from 80 to 88

Bush 1 from 88-92

slick willy from 92 to 2000

Bush 2 from 2000 to 2008.

and while congress has not been so incredibly lopsided as the presidency the republicans have had control of congress more then the dems.

http://www.senate.gov/pagelayout/history/o...rs/partydiv.htm

since 81 the repubs have had the majority in the senate 7 terms and since the terms are 2 years, that's 14 years where the repubs had an out right majority

throw in the times where it was split 50-50 and the Repubs HAVE had more control.

This honestly is not to blame the repubs for the problems....... its to point out people on the right blaming everything on he left ( like good ol boy robby there) its more to show there really is ZERO difference really other then pandering.

2009 111th D D - 55*** D - 256

2007 110th R D - 51** D - 233

2005 109th R R - 55 R - 232

2003 108th R R - 51 R - 229

2001 107th R D* R - 221

1999 106th D R - 55 R - 223

1997 105th D R - 55 R - 228

1995 104th D R - 52 R - 230

1993 103rd D D - 57 D - 258

1991 102nd R D - 56 D - 267

1989 101st R D - 55 D - 260

1987 100th R D - 55 D - 258

1985 99th R R - 53 D - 253

1983 98th R R - 54 D - 269

1981 97th R R - 53 D - 242

1979 96th D D - 58 D - 277

1977 95th D D - 61 D - 292

1975 94th R D - 60 D -291

1973 93rd R D - 56 D - 242

1971 92nd R D - 54 D - 255

1969 91st R D - 57 D - 243

1967 90th D D - 64 D - 247

1965 89th D D - 68 D - 295

1963 88th D D - 66 D - 259

1961 87th D D - 64 D - 263

1959 86th R D - 65 D -283

1957 85th R D - 49 D - 232

1955 84th R D - 48 D - 232

1953 83rd R R - 48 D - 221

1951 82nd D D - 49 D - 235

1949 81st D D - 54 D - 263

1947 80th D R - 51 R - 246

1945 79th D D - 57 D - 242

Republicans didn't cause this economy to fail. High taxes and social programs, put forth by Democrats, caused this economy to fail.

It isn't racism, it is the truth. What percentage of blacks voted for Obama? Exactly... Seems like there was racism occuring the other way, not from the right...

The "hoods" are very unintelligent and the Democrats took advantage of that by nominating a black candidate that promised to make life easier for struggling people which led to overwhelming support from the poor, uneducated masses which, in hoods, tend to be minorities. That is the plain and simple truth. Don't pretend it is not...

People with lower incomes voted Democrat more than people with higher income levels and people with lower IQs tend to make less money, though not always the case.

Take for example, Clayton County... A county that LOST accredidation in their public school system... 83% voted for Obama... Not the smartest people live in Clayton County or any of the following areas...

New Orleans- 80% for Obama

Brooklyn- 80% for Obama

Montgomery- 87% for Obama

Detroit- 74% for Obama

Bottom line is that this country would be a much better place to live, work, and prosper if Democrats did not exist...

Black folks always vote Democrat. And rednecks always vote Republican. The hoods and the trailer parks cancel themselves out.

So according to you Obama only won because......

black people liked him

social liberals liked him

females liked him

poor/working class people like him

young people liked him

Now add latinos, gays, jews, post graduate degree holders and RINO's... Put them all in a huge tent and call them dumb and brainwashed....So who does that leave you with if you're the G.O.P?

Good luck in '10 and '12....

Obama won because he got the votes from the great majority, of the uneducated masses, that showed up this past election...

Once more than 50% of the people pay nothing in terms of taxes, which is close to happening, and they still receive the same benefits as those paying taxes the Democrats should never lose another election. It is vote buying at the cost of the people who work hard to get ahead in life...

So if I were to tell you PhD holders as well as college professors very clearly have voted democrat lately, what does that mean? Let me guess... is that whole knowledge thing relative? Does school not make you smart? Yeah...

But I'm even more curious about how high taxes and social programs put in by democrats caused the economy to fail. Especially seeing as there has been a reduction of both in the last 8 years. And seeing how the economy way thriving under Clinton and his totally outrageous 4% higher tax on top wage earners.

Have you been in a typical college class lately? A good deal of the instructors are not the brightest people in the world especially at community colleges aka Georgia Perimeter quality. Not all instructors are brainwashed, but then again they believe in evolution, but don't support survival of the fittest... Hmmm....

Some wasteful programs that are causing this country to fail...

$695 billion (+4.9%) - Social Security

$453 billion (+6.6%) - Medicare

$290 billion (+12.0%) - Medicaid

Total= $1.43 trillion

Clinton got lucky with his timing as POTUS. Technology boom happened to hit with higher taxes. If there were lower taxes at the time and now, we would probably still be riding that technology boom...

umm bro... if u r going to us quotes....use them properly, u shoulda placed ur quotation. place marks around "certain" meaning your thinly veiled racist attitude. placing the marks there would have had the affect of saying we know i mean n***as and minorities same with your mechanicsville reference..

What is the racial makeup of Mechanicsville? Exactly... In hoods, the uneducated and poor masses tend to be minorities. Heck, you Dems have been screaming this for years with the need to help these people out. You just don't want to admit who these people, the ones in the hoods, are...

Why were lending institutions greatly encouraged to make loans they would have otherwise not made in the past? Because Congress greatly encouraged them to make loans to people with lower credit scores and lower financial stability, which tend to be minorities...

Have you been in a typical college class lately? A good deal of the instructors are not the brightest people in the world especially at community colleges aka Georgia Perimeter quality. Not all instructors are brainwashed, but then again they believe in evolution, but don't support survival of the fittest... Hmmm....

Some wasteful programs that are causing this country to fail...

$695 billion (+4.9%) - Social Security

$453 billion (+6.6%) - Medicare

$290 billion (+12.0%) - Medicaid

Total= $1.43 trillion

Clinton got lucky with his timing as POTUS. Technology boom happened to hit with higher taxes. If there were lower taxes at the time and now, we would probably still be riding that technology boom...

So you don't believe in evolution? So 99.7% of all scientists in relevant fields are also stupid? So you know the solution to all of our problems, yet college professors and scientists are all idiots who don't know anything.

For the record, I have been to college lately, certainly one above GPC, and the only stupid people I see are the white republican rednecks who are admitted because they went to some noname school in south georgia and fail out in 2 semesters because they haven't ever taken a real class in their life.

Just for the record... what kind of education do you have?

I mean, since you want to go around calling people stupid and uneducated, you might as well tell us how smart you are.

So you don't believe in evolution? So 99.7% of all scientists in relevant fields are also stupid? So you know the solution to all of our problems, yet college professors and scientists are all idiots who don't know anything.

For the record, I have been to college lately, certainly one above GPC, and the only stupid people I see are the white republican rednecks who are admitted because they went to some noname school in south georgia and fail out in 2 semesters because they haven't ever taken a real class in their life.

Just for the record... what kind of education do you have?

I mean, since you want to go around calling people stupid and uneducated, you might as well tell us how smart you are.

I don't believe humans evolved from apes like many crazy scientists have been trying to prove over the years. Then these people turn around and take an evolution concept, survival of the fittest, and don't believe in it or support its practice in real life.

I would love to see where you got that 99.7% figure from... I heard 72.9% of stats are made up on the spot... :wacko:

Bachelor's Degree in History and Political Science... Turned down law school offers to go to work in an agency....

I don't believe humans evolved from apes like many crazy scientists have been trying to prove over the years. Then these people turn around and take an evolution concept, survival of the fittest, and don't believe in it or support its practice in real life.

I would love to see where you got that 99.7% figure from... I heard 72.9% of stats are made up on the spot... :wacko:

Bachelor's Degree in History and Political Science... Turned down law school offers to go to work in an agency....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Level_of_support_for_evolution

There isn't the exact figure, but you get the point.

So once again, all college professors and scientists are stupid?

What is the racial makeup of Mechanicsville? Exactly... In hoods, the uneducated and poor masses tend to be minorities. Heck, you Dems have been screaming this for years with the need to help these people out. You just don't want to admit who these people, the ones in the hoods, are...

Why were lending institutions greatly encouraged to make loans they would have otherwise not made in the past? Because Congress greatly encouraged them to make loans to people with lower credit scores and lower financial stability, which tend to be minorities...

umm bro r u serious? i did loans for awhile... you still had to have a good score to get a loan..it was that u didnt have to prove assets and income... it was called stated loans!! u STATED ur income and assets and banks didnt verify all that much.. but you couldnt go in there with a a 300 credit score and get a loan cuz u were black, latino or even a poor white.... and it wasnt just the congress that mandated this... go check ur info.....house values were out of whack... and banks came up with nutso loan programs..I'm curious, how old are you? what do do for a living? and i think somebody asked you earlier, how do u give back to this great country of ours?

<_< yeah right....SUUURE BUUUDIE!!!!!

So businesses made bad decisions because the government made them do it? How exactly did they make them do this?

That is not true at all...

Just because the uneducated masses of white people are spread out among the rural areas and the uneducated masses of black people are more concentrated in smaller areas doesn't make it not true...

2009 111th D D - 55*** D - 256

2007 110th R D - 51** D - 233

2005 109th R R - 55 R - 232

2003 108th R R - 51 R - 229

2001 107th R D* R - 221

1999 106th D R - 55 R - 223

1997 105th D R - 55 R - 228

1995 104th D R - 52 R - 230

1993 103rd D D - 57 D - 258

1991 102nd R D - 56 D - 267

1989 101st R D - 55 D - 260

1987 100th R D - 55 D - 258

1985 99th R R - 53 D - 253

1983 98th R R - 54 D - 269

1981 97th R R - 53 D - 242

1979 96th D D - 58 D - 277

1977 95th D D - 61 D - 292

1975 94th R D - 60 D -291

1973 93rd R D - 56 D - 242

1971 92nd R D - 54 D - 255

1969 91st R D - 57 D - 243

1967 90th D D - 64 D - 247

1965 89th D D - 68 D - 295

1963 88th D D - 66 D - 259

1961 87th D D - 64 D - 263

1959 86th R D - 65 D -283

1957 85th R D - 49 D - 232

1955 84th R D - 48 D - 232

1953 83rd R R - 48 D - 221

1951 82nd D D - 49 D - 235

1949 81st D D - 54 D - 263

1947 80th D R - 51 R - 246

1945 79th D D - 57 D - 242

ok so that proves my point........

appreciate it thanks :)

you said the last 20 years the US has gone down hill.......... meaning before that things were better, that YOU just posted showed prior to that time the Dems were in control... meaning according to the garbage you just spouted things were a lot better when Dems were in control.

since I said since 81 republicans have have more control........ and you r attempt to prove a point actually PROVES my point.........

Got and count since 81 how many times the Dems have had control......and how many times Repubs had control.....

**** just go back to 89 and you will count ( if you can) a SLIGHT lead for the repubs there.

And you have a nerve to call other people " not so bright".

umm bro r u serious? i did loans for awhile... you still had to have a good score to get a loan..it was that u didnt have to prove assets and income... it was called stated loans!! u STATED ur income and assets and banks didnt verify all that much.. but you couldnt go in there with a a 300 credit score and get a loan cuz u were black, latino or even a poor white.... and it wasnt just the congress that mandated this... go check ur info.....house values were out of whack... and banks came up with nutso loan programs..I'm curious, how old are you? what do do for a living? and i think somebody asked you earlier, how do u give back to this great country of ours?

Have you heard of the Home Mortgage Disclosure Act and do you know what its purpose was/is? All of the below mentioned quotes hint at it as one of the causes of the current housing problem, but don't outright say it because it was mostly Congress that has caused this housing problem to occur by greatly encouraging lending institutions to make loans they would otherwise never made unless they were given something in return for assuming risky applicants. Use your brain and see the real cause of this housing problem... People received loans that SHOULD HAVE NEVER GOTTEN MORTGAGE LOANS, but were given them because of Congress greatly encouraging it!

Did anyone say you could walk in and get a loan with a 300 credit score? No, but you sure as **** could if you had a 500-600 and met certain other criteria...

Old enough to know how things work and curious as to why people "sugarcoat" things instead of telling it how it is. That is classified and cannot be disclosed...

Housing Issues in the 110th Congress:

"The housing market experienced significant stress in 2007 and 2008. Borrowers found it difficult to meet their mortgage obligations, and late payments and foreclosures increased. In absolute terms, the biggest percentage point increases in mortgage defaults have occurred among subprime borrowers — those borrowers with significant indicators of heightened risk of default, such as blemished credit history or high debt-to-income ratio. In relative terms, the default rate among prime borrowers with adjustable rate mortgages (ARMs) has risen even faster than subprime default rates."

"Since the early 1990s, lenders have developed better methods for estimating the risks posed by borrowers with blemished credit profiles,with the result that lenders now offer home loans to consumers who earlier would have been denied mortgage credit. These loans are often referred to as subprime loans. Typically, loans to subprime borrowers have higher interestrates and fees than loans to prime borrowers because subprime borrowers have historically experienced higher default rates. Delinquency and foreclosure rates for subprime loans rose rapidly during the second half of 2006 and the first half of 2007."

"Although the primary causes of foreclosure are traditionally personal financial setbacks (job loss or medical calamity), the recent rise in subprime foreclosures maybe partly due to imprudent underwriting standards during the housing boom that occurred between approximately 2001 and 2005. House prices rose rapidly in certain markets, which may have encouraged some borrowers in hot markets to assume more debt than was prudent. Rapidly rising prices encourage excess debt because, once in the home, the borrower earns the house price appreciation, which can then be used. Jumbo loans are too large to be eligible for purchase by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. This cap, called the conforming loan limit, was $417,000 until the enactment of P.L. 110-289.Under P.L. 110-289, in areas where 115% of the median home price exceeds the current limit ($417,000), the conforming loan limit is the lesser of 115% of the median home priceor 150% of the conforming loan limit to refinance the house on more favorable terms. In order to take advantage of anticipated appreciation, some borrowers turned to mortgage products with low introductory payments, but which risked higher future payments."

So businesses made bad decisions because the government made them do it? How exactly did they make them do this?

Money talks and many, many, many lending institutions were given a ton of tax breaks in return for "met incentives."

Wikipedia quote, "Interest rates and the availability of credit are often tied to credit scores, and the results of a 2004 Texas Department of Insurance study found that of the 2 million Texans surveyed, "Black policyholders had average credit scores that were 10% to 35% worse than those of white policyholders. Hispanics' average scores were 5% to 25% worse, while Asians' scores were roughly the same as whites."

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Insur...AgainstYou.aspx

ok so that proves my point........

appreciate it thanks :)

you said the last 20 years the US has gone down hill.......... meaning before that things were better, that YOU just posted showed prior to that time the Dems were in control... meaning according to the garbage you just spouted things were a lot better when Dems were in control.

since I said since 81 republicans have have more control........ and you r attempt to prove a point actually PROVES my point.........

Got and count since 81 how many times the Dems have had control......and how many times Repubs had control.....

**** just go back to 89 and you will count ( if you can) a SLIGHT lead for the repubs there.

And you have a nerve to call other people " not so bright".

Stop acting ********. I said roughly twenty years because that is less than I have been around. This country's morals and beliefs have easily changed for the worse over the last twenty years. That doesn't mean it has reflected perfectly in the voting patterns of the last twenty years. The country has been going downhill since social programs were put into effect and that is a fact. The cost of Democrat supported and established social programs are going to bankrupt this country, if we aren't already bankrupt...

Stop acting ********. I said roughly twenty years because that is less than I have been around. This country's morals and beliefs have easily changed for the worse over the last twenty years. That doesn't mean it has reflected perfectly in the voting patterns of the last twenty years. The country has been going downhill since social programs were put into effect and that is a fact. The cost of Democrat supported and established social programs are going to bankrupt this country, if we aren't already bankrupt...

wow and you say im acting ********?

again I just pointed out to you the REPUBLICAN power they have had yet not only were "social programs" kept in place they were expanded by ............guess who? REPUBLICANS.......... you blame democrats for social programs when its the right who not only continued and expanded them?

wow..................... just wow.

Money talks and many, many, many lending institutions were given a ton of tax breaks in return for "met incentives."

Wikipedia quote, "Interest rates and the availability of credit are often tied to credit scores, and the results of a 2004 Texas Department of Insurance study found that of the 2 million Texans surveyed, "Black policyholders had average credit scores that were 10% to 35% worse than those of white policyholders. Hispanics' average scores were 5% to 25% worse, while Asians' scores were roughly the same as whites."

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Insur...AgainstYou.aspx

Ok, but that article is talking about insurers illegally discriminating based on race. That would lead me to believe that companies were in fact not giving out loans to minorities, which goes against your argument if I'm not mistaken. It doesn't mention tax breaks or incentives at all.

wow and you say im acting ********?

again I just pointed out to you the REPUBLICAN power they have had yet not only were "social programs" kept in place they were expanded by ............guess who? REPUBLICANS.......... you blame democrats for social programs when its the right who not only continued and expanded them?

wow..................... just wow.

Republicans didn't start or overwhelmingly, by any stetch of the imagination, support Social Security, Medicare, or Medicaid, but it is hard to not "expand it" in terms of a budget when it isn't discretionary spending of the federal government. I would have never started a drug expansion program for Medicare in 2006, which was a mistake by Republicans. Republicans pushed through welfare reform in the mid '90s, which is/was a start. As long as these social programs are mandatory funding programs, there will never be a reduction in their expansion. It would be best to get rid of them as a great number of Republicans want...

I do not believe humans evolved at all, but it is very possible and highly likely with other animals...

So you complain about how Obama won because of uneducated people...

Yet you are convinced that all college professors and scientists are wrong and apparently stupid.

I think that's really all that needs to be said here.