Some Georgians Ready To Secede From The USA

Just stop man. :lol: Obama won Iowa..

Lower income levels than the rest of the country so of course they "should," in their minds, vote for the guy that is going to make higher income earners pay more of the share of taxes and put less burden on people with lower incomes...

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rhode Island has far, far, far fewer "hoods" than Georgia... Or look at a place like Massachusetts or Connecticut...

New York has some rough areas like the Bronx or Harlem, but then they have the Upper East Side, the areas around West Point, etc.

Again, we are talking about a test that many people have been screaming for years is bias toward a certain group of people who receive certain education standards. If IQ tests are such a great thing, why don't we have them to be eligible to vote in elections?

Rhode Island has far, far, far, fewer churches than Georgia (or gas stations for that matter).. Does the per capita concept mean anything to you? Are you drunk? Are have you just not thought your point out very well? (atleast well enough to realize that yopu've slapped your own argument on its azz because Georgia has far, far, far, far, fewer "hoods" than New York... :lol: )

Lower income levels than the rest of the country so of course they "should," in their minds, vote for the guy that is going to make higher income earners pay more of the share of taxes and put less burden on people with lower incomes...

Oh wow this is getting great... :lol:

So (white) Iowa only voted for Obama because their poor..

This would mean that (white) Connecticut only voted for him because???????????

We will agree to disagree on the first point...

The Founding Fathers did not form the Constitution in order to set up a government that owns private companies and plays a huge role in the private sector of the economy.

I never said I wanted Sonny Perdue to be running a seceded Georgia, but he is better than the current leader of the United States.

The United States has changed drastically over the past ten to twenty years. We have gone from a country that will do whatever it takes to protect our citizens to one, like France, of caring more about the feelings and "rights" of terrorists before the right to life of our own citizens. We have gone from a country with great moral character to one that is moving more towards abortion being okay. We have gone from a country against illegal drug use to it being okay. We have gone from a country where workers took care of themselves in order to get ahead in the workplace to one where unions are being able to run all over businesses while protecting their weaker workers. The list goes on and on...

Reguardless of how true or untrue any of that is, none of that is prohibited by the constitution.

You may not WANT the government to be that size, but it's not unconstitutional for it to be. It became that size and continues to be that size because the people vote for it to be through a fair election process. There was a libertarian candidate on the ballot for nearly every race this past election, people chose not to vote for him.

If you took the voting preference of \\\\\\\"hoods\\\\\\\" like Bankhead, Mechanicsville, College Park, etc. you would see that they overwhelmingly voted for Barack Obama. \\\\\\\"Hoods\\\\\\\" have lower IQ scores than affluent areas hence why Rhode Island has a high average IQ score compared to somewhere that has more \\\\\\\"hoods.\\\\\\\"

just wanted to make sure I had that right so your way of thinking is-

1. Tell everyone you know everything & laugh in mockery if they state an opinion different from yours. (General reason I couldnt ever be a Republican even though I agree with some thinkings of republicans)

2. When that fails, you make up reasons you are right (Republicans can fix this economy when they already failed when given the shot, you tried to justify a war that apparently everyone but you, republicans included, know was a collassel failure, and my personal Robby fave Democrats dont know anything because they contribute nothing to society..)

3. When that doesnt cool your frustration you now turn to racism (unintelligent hoods voted Obama in to office) & you actually had the audacity to suggest that low IQ people are the only one\\\'s who voted for Obama. Amazing..

The Republican base is better than people like you.

1. Tell everyone you know everything & laugh in mockery if they state an opinion different from yours. (General reason I couldnt ever be a Republican even though I agree with some thinkings of republicans)

2. When that fails, you make up reasons you are right (Republicans can fix this economy when they already failed when given the shot, you tried to justify a war that apparently everyone but you, republicans included, know was a collassel failure, and my personal Robby fave Democrats dont know anything because they contribute nothing to society..)

3. When that doesnt cool your frustration you now turn to racism (unintelligent hoods voted Obama in to office) & you actually had the audacity to suggest that low IQ people are the only one\\\'s who voted for Obama. Amazing..

Pegged him very nicely.

Brilliant. You hit the nail on the head of that choklahoma a$$.

Same here. Some things the Republican party believes in, I agree with. But just given the way they have represented themselves, both in the media and to me personally, there's no way I can ever align myself with them.

He also fails to mention there are plenty of low IQ rednecks that vote Republican.

We will agree to disagree on the first point...

The Founding Fathers did not form the Constitution in order to set up a government that owns private companies and plays a huge role in the private sector of the economy.

I never said I wanted Sonny Perdue to be running a seceded Georgia, but he is better than the current leader of the United States.

The United States has changed drastically over the past ten to twenty years. We have gone from a country that will do whatever it takes to protect our citizens to one, like France, of caring more about the feelings and "rights" of terrorists before the right to life of our own citizens. We have gone from a country with great moral character to one that is moving more towards abortion being okay. We have gone from a country against illegal drug use to it being okay. We have gone from a country where workers took care of themselves in order to get ahead in the workplace to one where unions are being able to run all over businesses while protecting their weaker workers. The list goes on and on...

And who has been in power the majority of the time?

20 of the last 28 years the republicans have been in control....................

Rhode Island has far, far, far, fewer churches than Georgia (or gas stations for that matter).. Does the per capita concept mean anything to you? Are you drunk? Are have you just not thought your point out very well? (atleast well enough to realize that yopu've slapped your own argument on its azz because Georgia has far, far, far, far, fewer "hoods" than New York... :lol: )

I was at the time and I am right now...

I think Georgia has, per capita, more "hoods" than New York by a large amount. A larger per capita of "hoods" causes IQ scores to be substantially lower than a great population with a lower per capita of "hoods."

Oh wow this is getting great... :lol:

So (white) Iowa only voted for Obama because their poor..

This would mean that (white) Connecticut only voted for him because???????????

They are more socially liberal, more female voters (tend to be more liberal especially single mothers), and a pretty large youth population turned up (18% of voters in Connecticut) and were brainwashed by the media resulting in 79% of them voting for Obama...

Republicans didn't cause this economy to fail. High taxes and social programs, put forth by Democrats, caused this economy to fail.

It isn't racism, it is the truth. What percentage of blacks voted for Obama? Exactly... Seems like there was racism occuring the other way, not from the right...

The "hoods" are very unintelligent and the Democrats took advantage of that by nominating a black candidate that promised to make life easier for struggling people which led to overwhelming support from the poor, uneducated masses which, in hoods, tend to be minorities. That is the plain and simple truth. Don't pretend it is not...

People with lower incomes voted Democrat more than people with higher income levels and people with lower IQs tend to make less money, though not always the case.

Take for example, Clayton County... A county that LOST accredidation in their public school system... 83% voted for Obama... Not the smartest people live in Clayton County or any of the following areas...

New Orleans- 80% for Obama

Brooklyn- 80% for Obama

Montgomery- 87% for Obama

Detroit- 74% for Obama

Bottom line is that this country would be a much better place to live, work, and prosper if Democrats did not exist...

Republicans didn't cause this economy to fail. High taxes and social programs, put forth by Democrats, caused this economy to fail.

It isn't racism, it is the truth. What percentage of blacks voted for Obama? Exactly... Seems like there was racism occuring the other way, not from the right...

The "hoods" are very unintelligent and the Democrats took advantage of that by nominating a black candidate that promised to make life easier for struggling people which led to overwhelming support from the poor, uneducated masses which, in hoods, tend to be minorities. That is the plain and simple truth. Don't pretend it is not...

People with lower incomes voted Democrat more than people with higher income levels and people with lower IQs tend to make less money, though not always the case.

Take for example, Clayton County... A county that LOST accredidation in their public school system... 83% voted for Obama... Not the smartest people live in Clayton County or any of the following areas...

Brooklyn- 80% for Obama

Detroit- 74% for Obama

Bottom line is that this country would be a much better place to live, work, and prosper if Democrats did not exist...

:lol::lol::lol: Colbert called............... he wants his shtick back.

Who has been in control the majoroty of the time over the last 30 years?

And who has been in power the majority of the time?

20 of the last 28 years the republicans have been in control....................

http://uspolitics.about.com/od/usgovernmen..._division_2.htm

I speak for the last roughly twenty years because that is a little less than my lifetime... This country has changed a ton, for the worst, as years continue to pass...

:lol::lol::lol: Colbert called............... he wants his shtick back.

Who has been in control the majoroty of the time over the last 30 years?

Look it up homie from Roe v Wade, this country has gone straight down hill a little bit more every time the Democrats come to power...

Of what?

Certainly not the Congress.....

There has been a Republican president 20 of last 28 years.

Regan from 80 to 88

Bush 1 from 88-92

slick willy from 92 to 2000

Bush 2 from 2000 to 2008.

and while congress has not been so incredibly lopsided as the presidency the republicans have had control of congress more then the dems.

http://www.senate.gov/pagelayout/history/o...rs/partydiv.htm

since 81 the repubs have had the majority in the senate 7 terms and since the terms are 2 years, that's 14 years where the repubs had an out right majority

throw in the times where it was split 50-50 and the Repubs HAVE had more control.

This honestly is not to blame the repubs for the problems....... its to point out people on the right blaming everything on he left ( like good ol boy robby there) its more to show there really is ZERO difference really other then pandering.

They are more socially liberal, more female voters (tend to be more liberal especially single mothers), and a pretty large youth population turned up (18% of voters in Connecticut) and were brainwashed by the media resulting in 79% of them voting for Obama...

So according to you Obama only won because......

black people liked him

social liberals liked him

females liked him

poor/working class people like him

young people liked him

Now add latinos, gays, jews, post graduate degree holders and RINO's... Put them all in a huge tent and call them dumb and brainwashed....So who does that leave you with if you're the G.O.P?

Good luck in '10 and '12....

I was at the time and I am right now...

I think Georgia has, per capita, more "hoods" than New York by a large amount. A larger per capita of "hoods" causes IQ scores to be substantially lower than a great population with a lower per capita of "hoods."

Oh wow you are dumb. :rolleyes: Thank you for not being a public servant.

Brooklyn- 80% for Obama

Detroit- 74% for Obama

So if I were to tell you PhD holders as well as college professors very clearly have voted democrat lately, what does that mean? Let me guess... is that whole knowledge thing relative? Does school not make you smart? Yeah...

But I'm even more curious about how high taxes and social programs put in by democrats caused the economy to fail. Especially seeing as there has been a reduction of both in the last 8 years. And seeing how the economy way thriving under Clinton and his totally outrageous 4% higher tax on top wage earners.

I don't blame them, Obama has a been a joke of a president so far. If he was a white candidate with the exact same platform he would have been laughed at for running for office. Half of the guys votes came from uneducated scum bag racists who voted for him solely on his skin colour, and they all will pay dearly when they realize he's just more of the same, and has already broken every promise he's made.

Obama = embarrassment to world leaders. The guy is completely out of his league. The Americas and the Middle East are already walking all over him.

wow! alot of times i just read a lot of these threads and just shake my head. I've always held oyt the thought and prayer that we as a country would be able to progress past the petty race arguments and innuendo's. Being american of african decent and having come from a long line of war fighters, i have had a family member fight in every war since the spanish american war, myself included. the utter hate and venom spit at president obama is down right scary. i wonder if any of u black and white folks ever stopped to think how great a country this is and how great it could be if we just decided to stop the ignorance. Alot of southerners(and i am from the south but live in califoria) are holding on to a pipe dream secession is lunacy and i would bet if a white president had obama's same fiscal policies u wudnt hear one iota from these nuts about leaving the union. and some of us black folk need to realize that obama is human as well, he isnt gone wave a magic wand and everything will be ok. ... some of u "Southern good ol' boys" need to wake up..the world is in the fast lane passing you by.

If you really believe the Iraqi War was meaningless, you have no idea what was at stake or the importance of having a Saddam Hussein free Middle East. What evidence do you have that President Bush purposely lied about the situation in Iraq in order to send American soldiers to a "meaningless" death? You don't have any at all so shut your mouth about a situation you know nothing about.

What do you think caused the economy to get to the point it is at right now? It sure as **** wasn't President Bush that caused this. A great deal of the blame, if not almost all, should go to Democratic Representatives and Senators that greatly encouraged lending institutions to lend money to people no longer based on their credit score, but on their race, religion, or sex in return for receiving billions in tax breaks to have a greater number of certain "people" receive home loans who would not have qualified if only their credit score was taken into account.

Top five is much better than top 20 when it comes to losses...

umm bro... if u r going to us quotes....use them properly, u shoulda placed ur quotation. place marks around "certain" meaning your thinly veiled racist attitude. placing the marks there would have had the affect of saying we know i mean n***as and minorities same with your mechanicsville reference..