Anyone here in Cartersville just See THAT!

Are you serious?!?! I'm in Kennesaw, but I was at work all night until 1am. That's crazy. They had the sirens blaring a couple weeks ago and I called to tell my manager that I wasn't going to work until the sirens stopped. I'm not scared of storms, but I'm not trying to test my luck.

I was actually in a tornado with my family in Arkansas when I was 5. Not cool.

If you are ever caught in a tornado coming right at your house, grab onto the plumbing. Those pipes run down deep in the ground and are anchored pretty well.

If you ever see a destroyed house from a tornado you will notice the only thing left unharmed is the toilet bowl. That's where you want to be. Taking a dump when it comes.

If you are ever caught in a tornado coming right at your house, grab onto the plumbing. Those pipes run down deep in the ground and are anchored pretty well.

If you ever see a destroyed house from a tornado you will notice the only thing left unharmed is the toilet bowl. That's where you want to be. Taking a dump when it comes.

LMAO

so true.. just ask bill paxton.

Ace we live right off of 75 on Hwy 20 also. We are off of 20 Spur. I knew that the weather was bad after my husband put the kid and myself into our "safe spot" while he monitored the weather. Saw on Facebook earlier today that there was something off of Grassdale. I'm tired of these Friday night storms and the sirens!

I live not far from of grassdale about 1 mile and I saw the sob moving and scared the heck out of me. Son of a gun was hude. Also there was a funnel cloud towards Taylorsville. At one time I thought I heard a train like sound, but it may have been a long weird thunder. I got a classmate that lives in Kingston and will ask if she saw anything monday. Anybody know what that weird siren was right before the storm hit

"TATF" refers to the name of the board-Talk About the Falcons, meaning this area of the board is for "Falcons" discussion...hence the name. TATF when posted by someone means they wish for you to do just that. Hope everyone is cool, but that is what it means. Without rules their would be anarchy and that would be bad.

Go Falcons!!!!

"TATF" refers to the name of the board-Talk About the Falcons, meaning this area of the board is for "Falcons" discussion...hence the name. TATF when posted by someone means they wish for you to do just that. Hope everyone is cool, but that is what it means. Without rules their would be anarchy and that would be bad.

Go Falcons!!!!

STFU noob we know that and if haven't notice most of the TATF is usually in anarchy.

Wow. I just watched a tornado move across the ridge line about a mile or two from my house here in Cartersville. I live just off 20/Canton Hwy about a mile east of 75. Watched it come over the ridge line and move east around McKaskey Creek. The monster was every bit of 1/3 of a mile wide, just huge. It's still pitch black out.

Hope everyone else is okay. Wish I would of had my camera... :(

Some one recorded that tornado on video and it was on the 11 0'clock news last night. It was pretty big. Glad your OK and hope everyone else is too.

Some one recorded that tornado on video and it was on the 11 0'clock news last night. It was pretty big. Glad your OK and hope everyone else is too.

I would like to see that vid. There's reports that the Cartersville airport has some damage and that is where I saw the funnel cloud moving over

I looked everywhere but can't find it. I think I was watching fox 5 but can't remember. Maybe they will show it again today. Some guy was filming it. Not sure if it was in Cartersville yet but it was from last night. Sorry guys. I even looked for the video on youtube but couldn't find it. It was rather big. Maybe a solid F2. Just guessing.

Did y'all hear about the Dallas Cowboys practice facility getting hit by one today? It is being reported that it was just a storm and no injuries yet but I saw Jerry Jones report from the Kentucky derby saying he was told of at least one injury and it was a tornado. He said their rookies were there and some media and staff. He said he wasn't sure of who was hurt or if that number would go up or not.

I think I saw another funnel cloud about 15 min ago that was traveling NE. It weaken a lot in 10 min time, but I'm certain that I saw a small funnel. For any that knows Cartersville the funnel went over the Quick trip

I think I saw another funnel cloud about 15 min ago that was traveling NE. It weaken a lot in 10 min time, but I'm certain that I saw a small funnel. For any that knows Cartersville the funnel went over the Quick trip

Yep, had a Tornado Warning a little while ago. The storm was off to the Northeast though. Can't get a view from where I live.

Yep, had a Tornado Warning a little while ago. The storm was off to the Northeast though. Can't get a view from where I live.

With all the house and big trees a funnel cloud has to be right over me to see it, but I looked down on cassville road and I saw funnel shaped cloud that was low swirling.

Glad that you're all OK.

My worst tornado experience was when a whirlwind chased me around a field. Those things that are no worse than a light breeze, one followed me, despite my erratic running patterns.

:lol: I've been threw of those whirl winds before. I just tossed in a paper airplane if I get a chance and watch it go

Wow. I just watched a tornado move across the ridge line about a mile or two from my house here in Cartersville. I live just off 20/Canton Hwy about a mile east of 75. Watched it come over the ridge line and move east around McKaskey Creek. The monster was every bit of 1/3 of a mile wide, just huge. It's still pitch black out.

Hope everyone else is okay. Wish I would of had my camera... :(

Hey Man I live just off Highway 20 in Cartersville. Me and you are practically neighbors. I live about a mile from the Wendys