Vick should reunite with Mora in Seattle

I dont ever remember seeing a topic like this, so apologies if there is one, its just something I thought about last night. Regardless of how you feel about him, Vick has paid a significant price. And, despite all the people who think he deserves a second chance, and all the people who feel otherwise, one thing is indisputable: He owes people money. Lots of money. And the only way to address that, and acheive the greater good, is to be employed by the NFL again. Anyway, as much as I would hate to see him in that awful green uniform, he could dominate the NFC West. Plus, Mora always defended him and stuck by him, and, if nothing else, it would freak out those Pacific NW hippies to have him up there.

Finally, to anyone who says this is the Falcons forum, eat it. For the most part, in the offseason, there usually arent enough unique Falcons-related topics to have a whole forum for it. Plus, Falcon alumni are still Falcon-related, so that should be enough.

Vick may agree if he has no other choice but he did not like Mora,

He publicly stated in the middle of th 06 season that he wished he was playing for Reeves.

Reeves said Vick used to call him all the time looking for reassurance

If Reeves never left Atlanta we would have won a superbowl with Vick.

Are you kidding? If I were Vick, I would avoid Mora and the Seahawks like the plague.

Greg Knapp is the offensive coordinator in Seattle. The same coordinator that wouldn't allow him to audible when he was a Falcon. (not that I thought it would have helped, but at least give the man the option to do so.)

I love Vick and want to see him come back but I think Greg Knapp would quit if Vick came there. I thought the same thing a while back but Knapp, who is a bad coordinator anyway, couldn't figure out how to use him. Remember he had Vick running the wild cat before Miami or Carolina ever did. The problem is that Knapp started running it as the base offense.

I love Vick and want to see him come back but I think Greg Knapp would quit if Vick came there. I thought the same thing a while back but Knapp, who is a bad coordinator anyway, couldn't figure out how to use him. Remember he had Vick running the wild cat before Miami or Carolina ever did. The problem is that Knapp started running it as the base offense.

Vick would of been great with Hue Jackson.

Vick would of been great with Hue Jackson.

I agree. He would have had a great '07. That is kind of why it hurt so bad. It all worked out for the best for us but hopefully Mike gets back on track. I think he could be great again. Hopefully he can get on a team with a defense. Our defense never helped him out. Or our kickers for that matter.

Yea I don't think Mora and Greg Knapp would want him back. Those 8-8 and 7-9 records got them fired in the ATL.

The defense got them fired more than Vick and the offense. The offense did regress but the defense cost us a lot of games during the Vick era. As far as the guy that says he could go to Dallas. Whoever goes after Vick will want him to start and Romo is a good QB. It hasn't only been him falling apart down the stretch and into the playoffs. It's been many pieces on that offense from dropped passes to not giving Romo protection to Romo throwing a few stupid interceptions right at people. And don't forget the muffed hold a few years ago. Anyway, I don't think that would be a landing spot for Mike. I think Oakland, Tampa and even Minnesota. There are several teams out there that are having QB problems. I think whoever takes him will have a serious meeting with him before they sign him.

I agree. He would have had a great '07. That is kind of why it hurt so bad. It all worked out for the best for us but hopefully Mike gets back on track. I think he could be great again. Hopefully he can get on a team with a defense. Our defense never helped him out. Or our kickers for that matter.

Well, providing that the rest of the team did not implode during the short lived Petrino era. I am glad of the way it worked out for the team because Petrino was a big pile of dung.

Per Jim Mora Sr.- Vick is a coach killer. Can't see Jim wanting to get fired twice by the same clown. Remember the saying "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me - won't happen

I don't think Mora Jr. was fired because of Vick. More likely do to two late season collapses and saying he would leave the team in a play-off run to coach at his alma-mater.