Gazoo. I want your opnion on the Draft.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might have missed it but I'm always interested in your take. Where you at?

Bigmildog, I've not gone far my friend, I will provide a breakdown later this evening here,

OUR PASS RUSH GOT DRAMATICALLY BETTER FROM LAST YEAR. JERRY IS AN INSTANT UPGRADE OVER GRADY, MOORE INSTANT UPGRADE IN COVERAGE OVER MILLOY. WE ARE A MUCH BETTER TEAM THAN WE WERE WHEN WE PLAYED OUR LAST GAME.

Gonzalez- Our fans have dramatically underestimated the importance of a good receiving TE and Gonzo s the best at his craft. Gonzo makes this offense be able to match up with ANYONE. We will not stall in the red zone as much this year, lots more TDs over FGs. There is a reason TD said "All GM's wish they could lok up and see Tony Gonzalez walk out of their tunnel before a game" and that's becuase ITS TRUE. He makes a huge difference.

Peria Jerry - A very disrupive force on the interior, exactly the kind of guy that Coach Smitty likes. Last year, Grady Jackson's overall pay was becoming a liability. He'd make a few nice stops, but otherwise was nowhere near as productive as he was when he firs got here. Jerry will line up next to Abraham and offenses are going to be forced to leave one blocker on his so they can double Abe on passing downs. I cannot wait for this.

William Moore - instant starter, instant upgrade in pass coverage over Milloy. He will have some learning on the job but veteran Erik Coleman will be very helpful. This guy just plain makes plays, lots of them, and he has a nose for interceptions. 220lb bone jarring hits coming. He also has incredible range, long arms, 4.45 speed. This guy has pro bowl potential if he stays healthy.

Chris Owens- We needed to get some competition in here at CB. He's a great fit for our defense. He's a force in run support, makes a lot of plays, has soft hands, good speed, good leaping ability and is very athletic......he's got good potential. I'll be watching him closely in camp to see how developed e is against pro level players and then let you know how much I think he;ll play this year.

Lawrence Sidbury- This guy had the fastest 10 yard dash time of any defensive linemen n the draft. This guy has outstanding closing speed as a pass rusher and I expect to see him A LOT this year on passing downs. JA98 may move inside at times with JA55, Jerry, JA98 and Sidbury on passing downs....the QBs in the NFCS have been put on notice, our pass rush got much better this daft.

I know almost nothing of Middleton or Garrett.

Spencer Adkins: This guy is going to be our gunner on kick coverages and wil be a special teams ace this year. He's going to make a lot of good plays on STs for us, just wach.

Vance Walker- This guy is blue collar and has a shot at making the rotation

he will sent it to his 'close friends' only as a Private message when he is ready

I don't think that is a fair statement, I might not always agree with what the guy has to say but I respect his opnion and he always backs up what he says. He believes something and sticks to it, that deserves respect.

He believes something and sticks to it, that deserves respect.

The greeks believed Zeus was the god of thunder, and they stuck to it. Does that deserve respect?

Radical Islamists believe they will be rewarded with 72 virgins in the afterlife if they blow up other people in the name of their god. Does that deserve respect?

Believing something and sticking to it deserves absolutely zero respect. Keeping an open mind and listening to reason? Well, that's another story...

The greeks believed Zeus was the god of thunder, and they stuck to it. Does that deserve respect?

Radical Islamists believe they will be rewarded with 72 virgins in the afterlife if they blow up other people in the name of their god. Does that deserve respect?

Believing something and sticking to it deserves absolutely zero respect. Keeping an open mind and listening to reason? Well, that's another story...

Considering what the ancient greeks did for civilization.....yes ^_^

WTF is this thread about again ? ........ LMAO

The over/under on this becoming a gazoo bashing thread was 3 posts. Those who took the under can collect their winnings at the cashiers cage on their way out.

I agree with bigmildog, agree or disagree with someone, you can still respect what they have to say on a topic and value that opinion even if it does not agree with your own opinion.

Chris Owens- We needed to get some competition in here at CB. He's a great fit for our defense but I'm not sure how much we'll see him out there contributing this year. I'll be watching him closely in camp but he is also a playmaker.

I really think that he is going to get a chance to start or at the least be a nickel back this year because he is a playmaker.

Well that's an opinion that u stick to and believe in... so that deserves "ABSOLUTELY ZERO RESPECT"? lmao!! I guess so.... back to the thread plz :D

Bigmildog, I've not gone far my friend, I will provide a breakdown later this evening here,

OUR PASS RUSH GOT DRAMATICALLY BETTER FROM LAST YEAR. JERRY IS INSTANT UPGRADE OVER GRADY, MOORE INTANT UPGRADE IN COVERAGE OVER MILLOY. WE ARE A MUCH BETTER TEAM THAN WE WERE WHEN WE PLAYED OUR LAST GAME.

Gonzalez- Our fans have dramatically underestimated the importance of this position. Gonzo makes this offense be able to match up with ANYONE. We will not stall in the red zone as much thisyear, lots more TDs over FGs.

Peria Jerry - A very disrupive force on the interior, exactly the kind of guy that Coach Smitty likes. Last year, Grady Jackson's overall pay was becoming a liability. He'd make a few nice stops, but otherwise was nowhere near as productive as he was when he firs got here. Jerry will line up next to Abraham and offenses are going to be forced to leave one blocker on his so they can double Abe on passing downs. I cannot wait for this.

William Moore - instant starter, instant upgrade in pass coverage over Milloy. He will have some learning on the job but veteran Erik Coleman will be very helpful. This guy just plain makes plays, lots of them, and he has a nose for interceptions. 220lb bone jarring hits coming. He also has incredible range, long arms, 4.45 speed. This guy has pro bowl potential if he stays healthy.

Chris Owens- We needed to get some competition in here at CB. He's a great fit for our defense but I'm not sure how much we'll see him out there contributing this year. I'll be watching him closely in camp but he is also a playmaker.

Lawrence Sidbury- This guy had the fastest 10 yard dash time of any defensive linemen n the draft. This guy has outstanding closing speed as a pass rusher and I expect to see him A LOT this year on passing downs. JA98 may move inside at times with JA55, Jerry, JA98 and Sidbury on passing downs....the QBs in the NFCS have been put on notice, our pass rush got much better this daft.

I know almost nothing of Middleton or Garrett.

Spencer Adkins: This guy is going to be our gunner on kick coverages and wil be a special teams ace this year. He's going to make a lot of good plays on STs for us, just wach.

Vance Walker- This guy is blue collar and has a shot at making the rotation

Thanks Gazoo.

Go falcons

Other than his "ignore" bits, I don't get why people have such a huge issue with Gazoo.

I've not been here for several years. But back when I first started it was his immaturity that rubbed people the wrong way. His latest remark about 'low end message board nobodies' proves nothing has changed in these last past years. Why would you even make a silly comment like that?