still a tight division!

I absolutely think we are a force to reckon with however the saints focused on there defense just as we did..we all know what there offense can do now give them a suitable defense and there legit..The panties are still the division champ regardless of there lane duck qb..Tampa is searching for a new identity therefore it would be a surprise if they reach 500..with all that said i do believe many of the so-call experts will pick us to win the south..but it want be easy!

? in engrish, preese.

most of the time you've used there; it's their

lane; I think you mean lame, the duck is lame, unless he's been named Lane, then

use capitalization.

want be easy; wont be easy, dont you mean?

Anyway, our schedule is horrendous, and we've pretty much rebuilt the D. Anyone

picking us more than 10-6 is really dreaming. Look to 8-8 or 9-7, and even then it's

going to be tough.

I am not worried about it too much with the addition of TG on offense. If our players do what they are supposed to do on the field i think we will win the division.

Carolina, better run defense and more speed will help secure a victory

Tampa Bay - No words necessary,

Saints - if we can stop the run and plus we got faster which will help.

? in engrish, preese.

most of the time you've used there; it's their

lane; I think you mean lame, the duck is lame, unless he's been named Lane, then

use capitalization.

want be easy; wont be easy, dont you mean?

Anyway, our schedule is horrendous, and we've pretty much rebuilt the D. Anyone

picking us more than 10-6 is really dreaming. Look to 8-8 or 9-7, and even then it's

going to be tough.

Darn another GIT engineer, When I wanted my English fixed I went to GIT engineers, when I needed engineering done I went to Auburn Grads.

Me -- Wake Forest

I absolutely think we are a force to reckon with however the saints focused on there defense just as we did..we all know what there offense can do now give them a suitable defense and there legit..The panties are still the division champ regardless of there lane duck qb..Tampa is searching for a new identity therefore it would be a surprise if they reach 500..with all that said i do believe many of the so-call experts will pick us to win the south..but it want be easy!

Indeed. This division is a toss up as far as I'm concerned. We came out of nowhere last year, which means Tampa could do that this year. You don't know what Panther's team will show up, and the Saints can be classified that way as well. Nothing is a given.

I guess I would need to see all the moves they have made but I don't see the Saints as being harder to beat next year. I think TB gave us a year off. From my perspective It looks like it will be us vs carolina again for the division.

They really improved there defense in the draft and FA. They have done very well for themselves. I think Carolina will be giood again but not too much better than last year where we and the Saints will be head and shoulders better. Saints already put up a lot of points now they have a defense to go with it. I feel the same about us but we even improved our offense too. The 4 best teams in the NFC, imo, is us, NO, Eagles and the Giants. It will be tough and interesting any time we play each other. Could be playoff previews each time.

All four of us have killa schedules. And for the clueless who think we will have a bunch of KCs, OAKs, DETs, STLs and GBs this year, OK.

I think we will be good on offense but to think we will be great on defense with a bunch of rookies and second year rookies, OK. That would be a first.

I think NO may be better but why nobody is mentioning CAR I have no earthly idea. They won the division last year. Have the best defense. Have the most developed system, have the most tenured staff, have a scary running game, have the best WR, have a decent QB, great special teams, where the hail is their name?

All four of us have killa schedules. And for the clueless who think we will have a bunch of KCs, OAKs, DETs, STLs and GBs this year, OK.

I think we will be good on offense but to think we will be great on defense with a bunch of rookies and second year rookies, OK. That would be a first.

I think NO may be better but why nobody is mentioning CAR I have no earthly idea. They won the division last year. Have the best defense. Have the most developed system, have the most tenured staff, have a scary running game, have the best WR, have a decent QB, great special teams, where the hail is their name?

i don't know. it was homefield, but after Ryan had some playing experience, he made short work of their defense. not to mention HD made their special teams his *****. don't get me wrong, i'm of the few on here that respects Carolina, because I know Dellhomme's wild deep throws to Steve Smith can either count for 4 TDs or 4 INTs, but I believe that with the improvement with Atlanta and NO, we'll be the forerunners over them. and I think we will be better on defense than we were last year. we have more of TDs and Smitty's people in place, and players sprinkled around that were taught in this system last year. I don't see why we couldn't stay at 11th in scoring defense(only reason we don't move up is the amount of offensive prowess we'll be facing) and move up in yards allowed.

I am slightly nervous because as soon as we got Gonzo, they "experts" were already saying that we were a "sexy" pick to win the division and an immediate conference contender. This worries me a little because last year those teams were the Browns and the Aint's and look at how the season turned out for them. I like the team but when a team is all "hyped" up it doesn't always go that way.

the one thing that i can say after watching this division up close and personal for years is we dont know anything...anybody in this division can gel or have a key injury...to rule out any of these teams from throwing salt in our game is silly...we all hate each other and even with tampa looking to have an off year you can bet your pension they will be showing up to play when we face them.

+1

I'll take the 9-7......we need THAT big gorilla off of our backs.

I think TD & the guys did a great job in the draft this year. All in all, I think we're

better off than we were last year at this time. There's a lot of work to be done

from here. We're thin at LB. Not much we can do about the years of experience

on the D as a whole; just hope they mature and gel quickly. The O is pretty much

the same, starting off better as there's been some time together.

However, the schedule isn't even close to the same. We went from probably our

easiest schedule in 15 years, to now what's going to be our toughest schedule

in that same time.

I think we'll be a pretty damned good team. We'll pull one or two away from defeat,

and we'll probably get a win or two snatched away from us. There are no easy

victories this year.

I would like to see us wheel n deal for a LB and perhaps another borderline starting

OL.

Looks like a fun season ahead of us!

whew.. the 'aints got an ok secondary.. what about that front 7?

we ran them over. i havent seeen any upgrades there.

actually they did upgrade the front 7...

They already have Sedrick Ellis ( He's a beast, not gonna lie)

Rod Coleman was signed this offseason, if i remember corectly

Dan Morgans cming back

They have Vilma...

I think they signed Wake Forest Olb Stanley Arnoux, which i read the head coach says "he's every bit good if not better than Aaron Curry" :o