Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falcons_own_nfc_south

2009 NFL Draft Official Thread

3,084 posts in this topic

what's with the boo's for stafford?

Must be lots of SEC fans there who got torched by him and the Dawgs.

Me 2. G2g 2 work @ 6.... :angry:

Ah man. I requested off 2 months ago for the weekend. My friend and fellow poster, Fat Matt was supposed to but failed to and now he's at work and won't see any of it... but he's a fake fan and doesn't care.

Is it 10 minute limits in the first? I didnt see where it started at but it's already at 6 minutes for the Rams.

Yeah they changed it to 10 minutes last year.

Is there a worse place in the entire USA to hold the draft than in New York with all of these trashy gweedo jets fans that boo every single pick? This is the biggest day thus far in these young men's lives, they are living their dreams, and they have to deal with these closet homo, hair gel'in, heinking swigging, track suit wearing clowns? Come on. They're going to boo every single pick, even their own.

On a side note, Stafford to CJ is all UGA fan's wet dream, what could have been had CJ's momma not wanted him to go to Tech :P

i got prom...if the gf wouldnt ***** id stay home...but noooooo

I know Finally and I had a debate, but honestly, it's more important. You should enjoy it. Would have been great to get to do both though.

Ah man. I requested off 2 months ago for the weekend. My friend and fellow poster, Fat Matt was supposed to but failed to and now he's at work and won't see any of it... but he's a fake fan and doesn't care.

It was either this weekend off or next. And my brother is gettin married next weekend.... <_<

i got prom...if the gf wouldnt ***** id stay home...but noooooo

My prom is 2day 2.... but idgaf and my gf is 20 and went 2 hers 2 years ago! :P

Best day of these guys lives and they get boo'd...........smh

See my post, page 2.

Is there a worse place in the entire USA to hold the draft than in New York with all of these trashy gweedo jets fans that boo every single pick? This is the biggest day thus far in these young men's lives, they are living their dreams, and they have to deal with these closet homo, hair gel'in, heinking swigging, track suit wearing clowns? Come on. They're going to boo every single pick, even their own.

On a side note, Stafford to CJ is all UGA fan's wet dream, what could have been had CJ's momma not wanted him to go to Tech :P

So what happens if they dont make a pick before the clock runs out...do they lose the pick forever!? :D:o