hope this is Wrong!

DynomiteD

I was just watching the nfl network and as it scrolled to the trades section it posted that we traded a 2nd in the 2010 a 4th in the 2009 and an undisclosed in 2010 draft for Gonzalez. I hope this is an error and if not, could it be some foreshadow as to what we are paying for Dorsey. Maybe that undisclosed in 2010 is a round 1 pick. I don't know

I was just watching the nfl network and as it scrolled to the trades section it posted that we traded a 2nd in the 2010 a 4th in the 2009 and an undisclosed in 2010 draft for Gonzalez. I hope this is an error and if not, could it be some foreshadow as to what we are paying for Dorsey. Maybe that undisclosed in 2010 is a round 1 pick. I don't know

Just next years second, like was reported by every news source on earth. Link

all we have to give up is our 2nd pick in 2010