glen dorsey

i really dont want the guy, id give up our 2nd rnder and thats it pretty much, he may turn out to be a superstar, but my gut feeling says we shouldnt trade any more picks and just stick to the draft, and he has that really large contract, that could really hurt our salary cap if he doesnt develop into a top 5 DT in the league....thats just my opinion

if we could get him for our 1st and 3rd, i would be ecstatic. i hope someone the chiefs have targeted if there at 24 to sway them to accept #24 and #90 for dorsey.

that is TOO MUCH for a guy that, while talented, showed little his first year in the NFL.......that is too much to give KC when the player does not fit the new scheme......that is too much to give a guy who has some medical concerns......

I would give our #24 overall - nothing more.....

It's so funny that we are talking about Dorsey again -- when there was such a split last year about taking him or Ryan at 3.

I just don't see how Dorsey fits in unless we stay in a 4-3 AND Babs becomes a backup/ rotation player. KC doesn't feel he fits their scheme because they are going to a 3-4 -- this means not big enough for NT AND evidently not suited for a 3-4 DE either.

We just resigned Babs, and I would be suprised if the Falcons felt that Babs and Dorsey could be our starting DT tandem. Of course, the Falcons are talking about running more 3-4 sets, so then we're talking about the same thing as KC.

that is TOO MUCH for a guy that, while talented, showed little his first year in the NFL.......that is too much to give KC when the player does not fit the new scheme......that is too much to give a guy who has some medical concerns......

I would give our #24 overall - nothing more.....

I completely agree

He did squat? Are you ********?

1 sack and 46 tackles is hardly HOF production, especially at how high he was drafted. The guy was a no show and he did not play like the dominant tackle he was projected to be. Giving up anything more than a 3rd rounder for this guy would be a waste of picks. I would rather draft one. Am I retarted? no, but you may have just bitten into the hype.....

1 sack and 46 tackles is hardly HOF production, especially at how high he was drafted. The guy was a no show and he did not play like the dominant tackle he was projected to be. Giving up anything more than a 3rd rounder for this guy would be a waste of picks. I would rather draft one. Am I retarted? no, but you may have just bitten into the hype.....

lol...yeah okay...hes garbage and he sucks because you say so..even though he had decent numbers, also Sapp didn't had fancy numbers in his rookie year either. <_<