Happy Draft Day Everyone

Statman

I feel like im 6 years old at x-mas.... Too exited for the draft today ......IM A COP, BUT UNLESS IM DISPATCHED TONIGHT , OR SOMEONE IS DRIVING DRUNK ... IM NOT THINKING ABOUT WRITING ANY TICKETS TONIGHT ...... GET OFF AT 8:00 AM, JUST ENOUGH TIME TO SLEEP BEFORE THE DRAFT

well im from Syracuse, NY so being surrounded by giants and bills fans esp my dad being a giants fan always and no atl fans gets depressing, I went to a bills falcons pre-season game and the bills fan gave me S*#^ cus I wore my Ray Buchanon ATL jersey those fans are brutal

but to answer your question my girlfriends birthday is saturday and shes having a party. So i'm gonna be celebrating by watching the first 3 hours of it at my house and the rest at hers in brief sessions while having to entertain her friends and family <_< I am not happy about this at all considering last year i had to work and miss the first half of the first round! I love the draft but it seems like every year i get screwed out of being able to watch it!

SEIOUSLY THOUGH, HOW DO I PUT PICS BELOW MY COMMENTS LIKE BOSSFALCON?

with the gonzalez pic

You gotta go to your profile just click on your name at the top where you log in and out. Then you can make a profile picture which you save to your computer and upload it. and you can put a sig too which is the pics at the bottom