DRAFT COVERAGE ON AF.COM

jmike811

http://jmike.blogs.atlantafalcons.com/2009...draft-coverage/

Here’s just a few things we’re going to be doing to get you inside Flowery Branch over the weekend:

• Live Video — AtlantaFalcons.com will turn into a video “channel” over the weekend where we’ll step on the screen for live chats, take looks at the team’s draft party downtown and load in interviews with General Manager Thomas Dimitroff and others.
  • Twitter, Twitter, Twitter — If you haven’t already, check out what we’re doing on Twitter. Follow Atlanta_Falcons to get the team’s draft picks before they appear on ESPN or NFL Network.
  • Blogs — The AF.com team has a shiny, new blog site (blogs.atlantafalcons.com) featuring an inside look at the Falcons and breaking news. You’re already familiar with this blog, so I won’t preview you too much.
  • Bios, Stats and Features — Look for articles and player bios soon after each of the Falcons picks.
  • Ask a Question — I’ll step in front of the camera for video chats and answer questions through the weekend (starting Saturday afternoon). With Voices Heard. Click here to ask.
  • Sunday Coverage — It’s tradition for the team’s first selection to visit The Branch on Sunday to meet with the media for the first time. Can’t tell you what time that will be just yet, but we’re looking at bringing you the video and, of course, the transcripts of that momentous event.
  • Archives — If you can’t stay away from the garden or the golf course on this beautiful weekend you can catch a recap and current coverage at AtlantaFalcons.com/draft.

http://jmike.blogs.atlantafalcons.com/2009...draft-coverage/

Here’s just a few things we’re going to be doing to get you inside Flowery Branch over the weekend:

• Live Video — AtlantaFalcons.com will turn into a video “channel” over the weekend where we’ll step on the screen for live chats, take looks at the team’s draft party downtown and load in interviews with General Manager Thomas Dimitroff and others.
  • Twitter, Twitter, Twitter — If you haven’t already, check out what we’re doing on Twitter. Follow Atlanta_Falcons to get the team’s draft picks before they appear on ESPN or NFL Network.
  • Blogs — The AF.com team has a shiny, new blog site (blogs.atlantafalcons.com) featuring an inside look at the Falcons and breaking news. You’re already familiar with this blog, so I won’t preview you too much.
  • Bios, Stats and Features — Look for articles and player bios soon after each of the Falcons picks.
  • Ask a Question — I’ll step in front of the camera for video chats and answer questions through the weekend (starting Saturday afternoon). With Voices Heard. Click here to ask.
  • Sunday Coverage — It’s tradition for the team’s first selection to visit The Branch on Sunday to meet with the media for the first time. Can’t tell you what time that will be just yet, but we’re looking at bringing you the video and, of course, the transcripts of that momentous event.
  • Archives — If you can’t stay away from the garden or the golf course on this beautiful weekend you can catch a recap and current coverage at AtlantaFalcons.com/draft.

Thanks for the recap. My daughter has a soccer game at 4:30 tomorrow and another make up game on Sunday. Crazy round ball people. Don't they know the draft is tomorrow. :D

I'm told there isn't a draft party open to the public this year because of the late pick. It's really hard to plan something when you're at No. 24 because it's hard to zero in on the time of the pick.

Who cares about a party tomorrow?

Our party came yesterday straight out of KC.

I'm told there isn't a draft party open to the public this year because of the late pick. It's really hard to plan something when you're at No. 24 because it's hard to zero in on the time of the pick.

oh ok i see.....It sure would have been fun if there was one though..

thanks jmike...look foward to tomorrow....

Great stuff this weekend on the coverage.

Could use a tweak or two here or there on some minor things for next year, but really good job putting it all together. I know I appreciated all the effort that went in to it. Hope there are no more nights of you having to sleep under your desk. :)

Great stuff this weekend on the coverage.

Could use a tweak or two here or there on some minor things for next year, but really good job putting it all together. I know I appreciated all the effort that went in to it. Hope there are no more nights of you having to sleep under your desk. :)

I definitely enjoyed it, Look forward to it next year. I imagine fans that can't go to games would love to have that chat room up during games.. Might be a good idea.