I Still Say Lions Should Draft Moreno

Would it be the first time in NFL history a QB and RB to in the first round to the same team?

Knowshon is a **** good back, and can ease that transition to Stafford, as a run game puts less on the QB's shoulders.

Kevin Smith is okay, but I like Knowshon even better.

I know Oher is tempting if he drops, but they can get an OT in next year's first, they won't be winning the superbowl this year.

Having that storyline of two college pals and teammates who are both legit 1st rounders on the same team would sell tickets in and of itself to a fanbase that needs a good spectacle.

And between Knowshon, Stafford and Calvin Johnson, all of GA would have their interests in the going on with the Lions.

They can still probably get Laurenitis with their second rounder, but offense should be the first thing you build when you rebuild.

A good scoring team gives the fanbase hope at the very least.

I would say for them to do what we did but we got Turner. Wouldn't be bad if Knowshon makes it there to 20. It would be good value but their number one goal needs to be to protect the franchise and that is now Stafford. He will most likely beat Ryan's contract and sign the new highest rookie contract ever. And as far as winning htis year, you never know now do you. People said the same thing about us. They have a new GM, a new coaching staff, and now a new QB. I say go get your new LT too. That can improve your running game and help keep your guy upright. At least on his blind side. Whether Stafford plays this year or not, you still want that LT to be ready when he does.

I would say for them to do what we did but we got Turner. Wouldn't be bad if Knowshon makes it there to 20. It would be good value but their number one goal needs to be to protect the franchise and that is now Stafford. He will most likely beat Ryan's contract and sign the new highest rookie contract ever. And as far as winning htis year, you never know now do you. People said the same thing about us. They have a new GM, a new coaching staff, and now a new QB. I say go get your new LT too. That can improve your running game and help keep your guy upright. At least on his blind side. Whether Stafford plays this year or not, you still want that LT to be ready when he does.

Yeah but even Oher could be gone by 20, and Moreno as a RB is better IMO than the guys at OT that late in the draft.

They will be rebuilding for 2 more years, they can use their 1st rounder next year on a great OT, as I like them much better than the ones this year, like Ciron Black, and maybe even Trinton Sturdivant out of UGA.