Assuming We go DT or LB in the first...

Which LB or DT do you like, that will be available to us near the end of the second round ?

That is, if we go DT in 1st, what LB do you like available to us in the second round, and if we go LB in the first what DT do you like in the second.

Edit- Let me repeat

SECOND ROUND.

I like Hood and Animal Jr. too, but do they really last till our second round pick?

You think he lasts until our second round pick?

I really don't know if he'll last to our 24th pick. It's just who is on the board other teams want. There are a group of LB'ers that are about equal to one another but different strengths will call for different teams to draft them.

You think he lasts until our second round pick?

At this point, so many players seem to be rising and falling other than the core top 10-15 that are steady in the 1st round. There are the one-year wonders that teams are now questioning and then the 3 and 4 year starters that have flown under the radar. If anything, I hope we get a guy who produced for 3 or 4 years. JA98 was a one-year wonder and though I believe he will produce this season, I would rather us grab a more proven player.

Sigh, guys I was asking if he thought Laurentis lasts until our second rounder, because this thread was about a DT or LB we could pick up in the second round.

Sorry Comrade. The draft being on the horizon has blocked my ability to read. :P

To answer your question, no. JL will be gone by the time we pick in the second. So forget everything I said prior to this post. :D

he has 3 total interceptions and 11 PBU total in 3 years.

i wouldnt say thats productive. and i most definatly wouldnt give him a 3rd round grade.

AGREED! I'm tired of Asher Allen being made into some great prospect. He was mediocre at UGA and played in an all or nothing style a lot of the time.

then what is?

That he is a very capable player, very talented, with great upside, who in his last year was usually the only player in the secondary not getting beat. The reason he doesn't have many interceptions is because teams didn't throw his way often.

He is far from mediocre.