Tony Gonzalez-Trade was well worth it

After listening to this guy's press conference, i gotta say, Tony G brings so much to our young team, he has a great attitude, he's a team 1st guy, he's gonna help Matt Ryan develop into a great QB over the next few years, and will be a good mentor to guys like Roddy and Jenkins, really he has great stats and production, that was well worth the 2nd rnder, but he also brings great leadership, he wants a superbowl, and i think we will get one with him if we keep heading in the direction were going

anway, i just had to make a post about it, TD made a great trade, and Tony G will be a great player for us

Reminds me of when Warrick Dunn was here.Tony's on the field stats are second to none but Warrick brought a great attitude on the field, locker room as well as community also.

Tony is more important to the development of our Receivers and QB than Warrick ever was but both of those guys are what the NFL is all about.