Which game am I anticipating this season?

Durrty

Which game are you anticipating now since the Gonzalez trade?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your pick?

• ATL @ NE (1:00) FOX
    • CHI @ ATL (8:20) NBC
    • ATL @ DAL (4:15) FOX
    • ATL @ NO (8:30) ESPN
    • ATL @ NYG (1:00) FOX
    • PHI @ ATL (1:00) FOX

Our MNF matchup with the Aints...

This will be an exciting and explosive game with a lot of plays going back and forth...after the Gonzalez trade, I see our offense putting up some major points against New Orleans, think, we have a Pro Bowl QB, RB, WR, and TE at the helm! I could say the Patriots', Eagles', or Giants' games, but this game I think, will be packed with big runs and catches for TDs...this also has the makings of being a highlight game for the Falcons, especially if we're able to solidify the defense.

Which game are you anticipating now since "the big trade"?

Also, which of these games do you think we have a definite shot at winning since the acquisition of Gonzalez?

Our MNF matchup with the Aints...

This will be an exciting and explosive game with a lot of plays going back and forth...after the Gonzalez trade, I see our offense putting up some major points against New Orleans, think, we have a Pro Bowl QB, RB, WR, and TE at the helm! I could say the Patriots', Eagles', or Giants' games, but this game I think, will be packed with big runs and catches for TDs...this also has the makings of being a highlight game for the Falcons, especially if we're able to solidify the defense.

Which game are you anticipating now since "the big trade"?

Also, which of these games do you think we have a definite shot at winning since the acquisition of Gonzalez?

The game I am anticipating is Super Bowl 44.

The Patriots will definitely be an exciting one to watch...it'll be a true chess game for both defenses...aside from them, everybody else on our schedule is an easy pick for a "W" if you ask me...we have the firepower to get it done.