The Patirot mafia is strong

#1 pick

I wouldnt call it a Mafia . . .

The trades seem fair enough and no one side is getting ripped off.If they prefer to trade and such between the three that is awesome though and I wont complain.

But everybody is saying that KC is the obvious loser.

That's why I don't think they're through yet.

Pioli doesn't want to look like a fool.

Mangini, You're nothing to me now you're not a brother, you're not a friend, I don't want to know you or what you do -- I don't want to see you at the hotels -- I don't want you near my house -- when you see our mother I want to know a day in advance, so I won't be there -- you understand ?

But everybody is saying that KC is the obvious loser.

That's why I don't think they're through yet.

Pioli doesn't want to look like a fool.

They are in no way getting ripped off.

KC is in full rebuilding mode and if anything having Tony Gonzalez on their team slows the process down a little.They receive a very reasonable second round pick for a player they have no need for right now.

The trades may continue between Atlanta and KC but as it stands now it is a VERY fair trade.

I can't see Belichick pi**ing on someone if they were on fire, don't expect any favours just because they happen to work in the same building.

IMO Bill Polian is still the #1 GM for identifying talent & building their roster. AJ Smith in San Diego is also way up there, as is Kevin Colbert in Pittsburgh so don't get carried away. Having said that I wouldn't swap TD for anyone.

I can't see Belichick pi**ing on someone if they were on fire, don't expect any favours just because they happen to work in the same building.

IMO Bill Polian is still the #1 GM for identifying talent & building their roster. AJ Smith in San Diego is also way up there, as is Kevin Colbert in Pittsburgh so don't get carried away. Having said that I wouldn't swap TD for anyone.

The new gen with Reese from NYG and TD being frontman really are coming for Colbert and Polian. Smith is good but I wouldn't say great.

Well Falcon mafia via Pats staff whatever but lets see what happens? I love the trade, Pioli is now gone, Dmitroff is now gone, lets see how good Bellicheat is really good at picking people or was it them? It would be hilarious if the falcons and chiefs soared to the top and the pats went back in the sewer like with belicheat was with the browns. We would know who did it, so far their coaches from him suck. Crennel got fired, Charlie Weis if he doesn't win this year is gone, Mangini already got canned but rebounded with the browns. And Mcdaniels pulled a idiot move and got rid of cutler in Denver. I don't see him there that long. We got the best parts of the Pats. :P

The new gen with Reese from NYG and TD being frontman really are coming for Colbert and Polian. Smith is good but I wouldn't say great.

Yeah I think the point is there are alot of great GM's. The Chargers draft of 2004 & 2005 really set them up as the most talented team in the NFL up until injuries caught up with LT last year.

Well Falcon mafia via Pats staff whatever but lets see what happens? I love the trade, Pioli is now gone, Dmitroff is now gone, lets see how good Bellicheat is really good at picking people or was it them? It would be hilarious if the falcons and chiefs soared to the top and the pats went back in the sewer like with belicheat was with the browns. We would know who did it, so far their coaches from him suck. Crennel got fired, Charlie Weis if he doesn't win this year is gone, Mangini already got canned but rebounded with the browns. And Mcdaniels pulled a idiot move and got rid of cutler in Denver. I don't see him there that long. We got the best parts of the Pats. :P

That just shows that he was the genius. Remember he lost a bunch of coaches , even two in one year, but they never missed a beat. Not sure if he is good at identifying talent but as far as coaching, he is great. He is from the Bill Parcells' tree too. He's good but let's see how he identifies players. Have they brought in a GM or is he just assuming that role?

Mangini, You're nothing to me now you're not a brother, you're not a friend, I don't want to know you or what you do -- I don't want to see you at the hotels -- I don't want you near my house -- when you see our mother I want to know a day in advance, so I won't be there -- you understand ?

Eric, don't go on that fishing trip! :lol: :P

That just shows that he was the genius. Remember he lost a bunch of coaches , even two in one year, but they never missed a beat. Not sure if he is good at identifying talent but as far as coaching, he is great. He is from the Bill Parcells' tree too. He's good but let's see how he identifies players. Have they brought in a GM or is he just assuming that role?

He is a genius, but his coaches haven't been. but I agree I want to see was he picking the players or Pioli and Dmitroff. Dmitroff has already picked 4 Pats pro-bowlers they drafted for the Pats. So we will see. ;)

They have a GM I believe, but it's Belichick's show. I can't stand the guy, but I have to admit he's a great coach & a great talent evaluator. Pioli obviously had input (as TD would have done), but make no mistake it's the tramps' call.

He is a genius, but his coaches haven't been. but I agree I want to see was he picking the players or Pioli and Dmitroff. Dmitroff has already picked 4 Pats pro-bowlers they drafted for the Pats. So we will see. ;)

They already have changed philosophies by going after more high priced FA's so we will see. I think Moss was the exception when Pioli was there. Kind of like TG was for us. Just something that put our offenses over the top. I just don't know what kind of talent evaluator he will be. TD and Pioli was the magic for getting him the players he needed to do what he does. Your right, we shall see.

They have a GM I believe, but it's Belichick's show. I can't stand the guy, but I have to admit he's a great coach & a great talent evaluator. Pioli obviously had input (as TD would have done), but make no mistake it's the tramps' call.

That's a funny way of putting it. I like it. I have to say, I bet your right.