NFC South rivals trash talk.

josephidowu

Why do the fans of the Buccaneers, Saints, and Panthers continue to not give us the respect and credit or Falcons deserve, especially the Saints' and Buccaneers' fans. They hate on us as if we have done something to them. I just read a comment by a Saints fan that discredited our season, our playoff run, and our progress last season. Now that we have acquired TG and rumors are flying about GD, they are hating on us even more. This pisses me off! I cannot wait till the start of the regular season. Heck, I cannot wait till the first time we face each of our division rivals, and, I hope we beat them into the ground, no mercy. Heck, it'll be nice to sweep the division. With the Saints, we definitely had a chance to win that second game. They were talking as if they just absolutely beat us down. Heck, we gave them a TD.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc
Why do the fans of the Buccaneers, Saints, and Panthers continue to not give us the respect and credit or Falcons deserve, especially the Saints' and Buccaneers' fans. They hate on us as if we have done something to them. I just read a comment by a Saints fan that discredited our season, our playoff run, and our progress last season. Now that we have acquired TG and rumors are flying about GD, they are hating on us even more. This pisses me off! I cannot wait till the start of the regular season. Heck, I cannot wait till the first time we face each of our division rivals, and, I hope we beat them into the ground, no mercy. Heck, it'll be nice to sweep the division. With the Saints, we definitely had a chance to win that second game. They were talking as if they just absolutely beat us down. Heck, we gave them a TD.

Why on earth do you care what a Saints fan thinks or says re: the Falcons. The fact that they're a Saints fan just shows how little they know. Their team has done NOTHING during their entire existence! As far as BUC fans, all the ones I've seen (including myself) are giving you all props for a very good, need filling, draft freeing trade.

If though, you think ANY team in the NFC South is going to roll over and just hand the division over to the Falcons you're plain delusional.

Why on earth do you care what a Saints fan thinks or says re: the Falcons. The fact that they're a Saints fan just shows how little they know. Their team has done NOTHING during their entire existence! As far as BUC fans, all the ones I've seen (including myself) are giving you all props for a very good, need filling, draft freeing trade.

If though, you think ANY team in the NFC South is going to roll over and just hand the division over to the Falcons you're plain delusional.

What are you talking about???? I am talking about something else bro.

The Panthers ???????

i havent seen many Panther Fans talk smack, not to us ... our record vs them speaks for itself

The Saints...

come on man they are the Saints, i wouldnt expect anything from them but the hate we return to them

The Bucs

Main team that HAD a reason to talk, they have had our number pretty much till now, and now most Buc fans that really know football are not talking trash like in the past...

RESPECT is Earned

we are on our way

When your division rivals start liking you - it's time to worry. Rivals must hate you. When Rivals like you - it's because you suck and give them 2 wins automatically a year. The way I see it, the bigger the hate, the better we are.

Yea, thats true. Didnt think about that.

When your division rivals start liking you - it's time to worry. Rivals must hate you. When Rivals like you - it's because you suck and give them 2 wins automatically a year. The way I see it, the bigger the hate, the better we are.

And that, ladies and gentleman, is the post of the day.

People love losers and despise people that they think are better than them.

See: Cubs and Yankees.

They are in denial & don't wanna believe that we are not The Falcons of the past.

Well we haven't proven that quite yet so their denial is understandable. We are all doing cartwheels over the Gonzo trade but in reality that just makes us better on paper for now. We have to go out and win games to prove it really made us better.

You learn to hate them all. That is why it's called rivalries. It's actually fun to hate those guys. It will be fun when we beat that @zz this year too.

Man, what the **** is this??? You cannot create a topic without 50 mutha****ers jumping on you all at once. I cannot believe it only took 5 minute for 14 replies that were mostly malcontent in nature. If you dont like it, why say something in the first place? Just wasting your time for a person you dont even know.

Man, what the **** is this??? You cannot create a topic without 50 mutha****ers jumping on you all at once. I cannot believe it only took 5 minute for 14 replies that were mostly malcontent in nature. If you dont like it, why say something in the first place? Just wasting your time for a person you dont even know.

I did not write that just to let you all know.