Sorry to bring this up...

is it possible to just see all the posts in a thread instead of the breadcrump-thingy in the bottom? I cant change it back and I MISS IT.

I think I know what you mean. WHen your looking in a thread, on the top right click options. Then under display on the bottom click standard or something like that.

Nope, at least not intentionally but one day all the posts were at the bottom of the threads and i have to click them individually instead of just scrolling down thorugh the different posts...

yup thats def it. Your on the display mode "outline", change it to standard. I did the same thing. I thought they changed the site around.

Nope, at least not intentionally but one day all the posts were at the bottom of the threads and i have to click them individually instead of just scrolling down thorugh the different posts...

he is right - change your options. Look at the top of the thread on the right hand side.