Glenn Dorsey is already a Falcon.... check this out!

I believe this is what will happen tommorrow.............. I know that we got Tony G too cheap in this deal. Things have quieted down today on the proposed trade of Glenn Dorsey because I think there is another team involved in this trade. It is either the Giants or the Patriots based on the draft chart (see below)

Chiefs want to move Dorsey, and want a 1st and a third round pick which is the rumor.

Well if TD gives up a 1st and third it will make it more difficult to fill all his defensive needs in this draft.

So here is what I feel will be proposed by the other teams...

The Giants want to move up above the Dolphins and Ravens to draft Heyward Bey WR of Maryland, he fits their needs because of letting Plaxico go this year. They trade:

#29 pick in the 1st round and the 91 pick in the third round which equals value on the chart for Atlanta's #24 in the first.

Atlanta will then trade the #29 pick in the first round and the #91 pick in the third for Glenn Dorsey DT

We still get to keep our

#55 in the second ( Top Safety)

#90 in the third (Best LB or CB)

And the rest of the picks

Kansas City gets the #29 in the first Round and the #91 pick in the third, they can then get either a Nicks WR, or LB

Patriots trade??

Patriots send Falcons #34 pick in the second round, and the #89 pick in the third round..

For Atlanta's #24

Falcons send Kansas City the #34 pick in the second round and the #89 pick in the third for Glenn Dorsey

we still keep

#55 in the second

#90 in the third

and the rest of the picks

See that was easy lol

http://www.draftcountdown.com/features/Value-Chart.php

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe this is what will happen tommorrow.............. I know that we got Tony G too cheap in this deal. Things have quieted down today on the proposed trade of Glenn Dorsey because I think there is another team involved in this trade. It is either the Giants or the Patriots based on the draft chart (see below)

Chiefs want to move Dorsey, and want a 1st and a third round pick which is the rumor.

Well if TD gives up a 1st and third it will make it more difficult to fill all his defensive needs in this draft.

The Giants want to move up above the Dolphins and Ravens to draft Heyward Bey WR of Maryland, he fits their needs because of letting Plaxico go this year. They trade:

#29 pick in the 1st round and the 91 pick in the third round which equals value on the chart for Atlanta's #24 in the first.

Atlanta will then trade the #29 pick in the first round and the #91 pick in the third for Glenn Dorsey DT

We still get to keep our

Kansas City gets the #29 in the first Round and the #91 pick in the third, they can then get either a Nicks WR, or LB

Patriots trade??

Patriots send Falcons #34 pick in the second round, and the #89 pick in the third round..

For Atlanta's #24

Falcons send Kansas City the #34 pick in the second round and the #89 pick in the third for Glenn Dorsey

we still keep

#55 in the second

#90 in the third

See that was easy lol

i was thinking of a three way (no perv-o) w/ respect to the speculated trade, also. i didn't look at the draft chart to do the math on it, but that deal w/ the giants makes the most sense.

and all parties involved would have a vested interest in keeping it on the hush.

I've been thinking that if this trade was going to happen that it would almost have to involve a third team. I was thinking that we'd likely end sending one of our players or next years third rounders (seeing as how we are likely to get a third round compensatory pick for Foxworth) to someone and our first to KC.

We still get to keep our

Patriots trade??

For Atlanta's #24

we still keep

#55 in the second

#90 in the third

See that was easy lol

That's really interesting, and it's exactly what I would expect to see out of Pioli and Dimitroff. They shuffle what they want around, and New York gives up the pick. You are waaay off on the top safety with our second round pick, but still the trade scenario is really interesting, nice work.

That's really interesting, and it's exactly what I would expect to see out of Pioli and Dimitroff. They shuffle what they want around, and New York gives up the pick. You are waaay off on the top safety with our second round pick, but still the trade scenario is really interesting, nice work.

Thanks.................. well lets just say TD is going to wait until the #90 pick in the draft for safety and select Chip Vaughn of Wake Forrest, or Rashad Johnson of Alabama if the fall right. Then based on our needs these would be the players left for us at #55 that might be of interest?? This is based off of the Sporting News publication of the top 100 prospects.............

Since DT and TE has been filled by this trade, and we are waiting until #90 to pick a safety....... that leaves

DE

LB

CB

OT

DE

Paul Kruger of Utah ( Falcons worked out)

Lawrence Sidbury of Richmond

Jarron Gilbert of San Jose State (Falcons worked out)

LB

Danny Beckwith of LSU (Falcons worked out)

Marcus Freeman of Ohio State

Tyrone Mckenzie of South Florida (Falcons worked out)

Cody Brown of UCONN

CB

Mike Mickens of Cincinnati

Asher Allen of Georgia (Falcons worked out)

Sherrod Martin of Troy (Falcons worked out)

Victor Harris of VT

OT

Jamon Meredith of South Carolina

Duke Robinson of Oklahoma listed as a Guard or possible RT (Falcons worked out)

Herman Johnson of LSU

ok here is a great mock for you

DT Glenn Dorsey (Trade with KC)

#2 DE Jarron Gilbert of San Jose or DE Paul Kruger of Utah ( Falcons worked both out)

#3 S Chip Vaughn Wake Forrest ( Falcons worked out)

#4 LB Kaluka Maiava USC ( Falcons worked out)

#5a Center\Guard A.Q Shipley Penn State ( Falcons worked out)

#5b CB Cary Harris USC ( Falcons worked out)

#6 OT Andrew Gardner GT (Falcons worked out)

Imagine a DL on running downs

DE Jamal Anderson

DT Trey Lewis

DT Glenn Dorsey

DE Chauncy Davis

Passing downs

DE Jarron Gilbert or Paul Kruger

DT Babs

DT Glenn Dorsey ... Rotate some with Trey Lewis

DE ABE

Think QBS would be scared lol

That 2nd round pick from New England was originally KC's 2nd they traded for Cassell. Would be ironic if they got their own pick back in a trade.

#34 overall: KC (from Atlanta, from New England, from KC)

I think if we do a deal for Dorsey, especially like this it would be around pick 23 of the draft, and not before then. Too many teams need to see how things are shaking out to do it before then.

yeah FalconDawg27 , that "trade scenario" makes sense to me..........it only happens though, in my estimation, when the Falcons are on the clock at #24 and the targeted player that the third team wants is available.

if this were to happen, we won't know about it until the #24 pick rolls around.....good job! B)

yeah FalconDawg27 , that "trade scenario" makes sense to me..........it only happens though, in my estimation, when the Falcons are on the clock at #24 and the targeted player that the third team wants is available.

if this were to happen, we won't know about it until the #24 pick rolls around.....good job! B)

Thanks fellow Dawg fan...................

Dawg Fan here since 77

How bout dem dawgs!!! lol

But I think your right the suspense will be at the #24 pick the Falcons..........................pick?? Trade?? lol

Thanks fellow Dawg fan...................

Dawg Fan here since 77

How bout dem dawgs!!! lol

But I think your right the suspense will be at the #24 pick the Falcons..........................pick?? Trade?? lol

agreed......suspense will be fantastic when we add to the list of possible outcomes - a trade :)

Dawgfan here since about the same time - '77-'78 - when I was like 11 years old. Before that, I was an Alabama fan - but also a Georgia Alum - I got there right after Herschel left - and we were very "average" - James Jackson, Dukes and Wayne Johnson were the QBs........tough times back then - we were like 7-4 or 8-3 every year - ugh! <_< better now though :)