Its obvious what is happening with Glenn Dorsey

A trade is already in place for the Falcons to trade pick 24 to the chiefs for Dorsey if the player the Chiefs are targeting is still available at 24. I guarantee you that is what is going on. Nothing would be official until were on the board. Its a smart move by KC to wait though. No sense in making a trade and then not getting the player you wanted at 24 anyways.

So instead of wondering aimlessly about whether the trade will happen, lets try to figure out WHO the Chiefs want at 24 and hope that player is still there tomorrow.

A trade is already in place for the Falcons to trade pick 24 to the chiefs for Dorsey if the player the Chiefs are targeting is still available at 24. I guarantee you that is what is going on. Nothing would be official until were on the board. Its a smart move by KC to wait though. No sense in making a trade and then not getting the player you wanted at 24 anyways.

So instead of wondering aimlessly about whether the trade will happen, lets try to figure out WHO the Chiefs want at 24 and hope that player is still there tomorrow.

Yeah but I love wondering..................and wandering................aimlessly. It's fun !!!!!!!!! LOL :rolleyes:

At 24 there's a bunch of players the Chiefs could want ... they need rush-LBs for their 3-4 (English, Brown, Maybin, even MJ) they could use a good ILB (JL, Malaluga), a new TE (Pettigrew), the other USC LBs could be possible, ...

In other words, they need pretty much everything, but I think 24 is the perfect spot to get a DE/OLB to play rush-OLB in a 3-4

KC already has wayy to many non-rush LBs.. Vrabel, Zach Thomas, Derrick Johnson, and Demo Williams.

If they add Curry, then they are pretty set at non-rush LB.

Expect them to draft a DE-type guy rush LB like Everette Brown at 24.

Also, Jamaal Anderson would REALLY help KC because Tyson Jackson is the ONLY good 3-4 DE in the draft. At least Jamaal would give them a body, aka statue out there.

That would be awesome....Ryan the first year and Dorsey the next...I wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't discussed last season...But then again, there's no way of knowing how KC or ATL would've turned out.

This is going to be a long wait until we pick tomorrow night. An lot of speculation that could be real or totally false. I think KC could use a lot as some here have already posted. I think Pioli wants to get that defense squared away due to the change in philosophy and they totally stunk it up last year. There offense will be OK. Nothing great yet but OK. I'm thinking they might want some 3-4 rush OLB's.

if laurinaitis were gone and we got dorsey for the #24 pick ONLY!!!!!! i would be ok with that. if we send a 1st and 3rd, i'll be pissed.

Laurinatis? Ohio State linebackers recently haven't done so well in the NFL. Ghoston = bust, AJ Hawk = bust

He may do well but I'd rather not risk the pick on him. He's more 2nd round material IMO.

Laurinatis? Ohio State linebackers recently haven't done so well in the NFL. Ghoston = bust, AJ Hawk = bust

He may do well but I'd rather not risk the pick on him. He's more 2nd round material IMO.

since when is Hawk a bust and Gholston has only played one season so relax?...I'd be amazed if we got Dorsey and if you are correct in your thoughts that they are eyeing someone at 24 then i'd probably put my money on it being Jerry. Should be interesting to watch...

since when is Hawk a bust and Gholston has only played one season so relax?...I'd be amazed if we got Dorsey and if you are correct in your thoughts that they are eyeing someone at 24 then i'd probably put my money on it being Jerry. Should be interesting to watch...

That's a good thought but that could be the same thing our FO is thinking. If Jerry falls do we just take him? Price tag will be a lot cheaper. IDK... will be interesting to see.