What's Up Guys?

MattyIce407

Hey Guys,

New member here, just wanted to get on the boards and say what's up. I've been a falcon fan for a while and i have to say It's a great time to be a falcon fan, we have a lot to look forward to after overachieving last season. We have a tough schedule this season, but we'll be tested and I really like the move to pick up Tony Gonzalez, I think we have arguably the best offense in the NFC now. iThis will also allow us to fill some holes on defense through the draft. I believe we should go d-line or LB, a good defensive lineman will help our seconday, we can get a quality safety in the 2nd or 3rd round. It will be an exciting day on Saturday, I'll be at my local bar at 4 watching everything unfold. It's going to be an interesting weekend.

Hey Guys,

New member here, just wanted to get on the boards and say what's up. I've been a falcon fan for a while and i have to say It's a great time to be a falcon fan, we have a lot to look forward to after overachieving last season. We have a tough schedule this season, but we'll be tested and I really like the move to pick up Tony Gonzalez, I think we have arguably the best offense in the NFC now. iThis will also allow us to fill some holes on defense through the draft. I believe we should go d-line or LB, a good defensive lineman will help our seconday, we can get a quality safety in the 2nd or 3rd round. It will be an exciting day on Saturday, I'll be at my local bar at 4 watching everything unfold. It's going to be an interesting weekend.

It certainly is a great time to be a Falcon fan. It's about time! Yes, the schedule is tough, but not impossible. I believe we will hold our own. I truly have faith this will be the year we break the back to back winning season curse.

Defense will be addressed tomorrow and Sunday for sure. I'm excited to see how it goes.

Welcome aboard! The more the merrier.