TRADE FOR DORSEY

i can undertand where everyone that doesnt want to give up our picks for him would be concerned. but dont think of it as losing picks, think of it as DRAFTING DORSEY we would really be giving up a 3 rounder for him. if KC gives us him then they would have lost their only first round pick last year. if a team wouldve trade for KC pick last year they wouldve have givin up/ traded their pick right..... WE GOT RYAN so we get a free 1st round pick out of this.. KC is not asking for our 1st round next year. only this year... think about it, if DORSEY was in this years draft and wa available at 24 would you want us to draft him ..

i can undertand where everyone that doesnt want to give up our picks for him would be concerned. but dont think of it as losing picks, think of it as DRAFTING DORSEY we would really be giving up a 3 rounder for him. if KC gives us him then they would have lost their only first round pick last year. if a team wouldve trade for KC pick last year they wouldve have givin up/ traded their pick right..... WE GOT RYAN so we get a free 1st round pick out of this.. KC is not asking for our 1st round next year. only this year... think about it, if DORSEY was in this years draft and wa available at 24 would you want us to draft him ..

DUH!!!!!!

this post was for the people who dont like the trade for DORSEY,you obviously like the trade.. kill yourself

hahaha thats f-ing hilarious. Thats something i say to ppl all the time. hahaha wow id like to meet you. No but anyways my big problem with the dorsey trade is giving up a ton of picks for a player that the cheifs dont want. Its a toss up for me. i want dorsey but for the right price

I'd imagine he would come with a heavy price tag as well. A top 5 pick in his second year.......

If they want our 1st and 3rd pick + the high contract....I'm not sure I would pull trigger. I like some of the OLB/DE in 1st Rd and some of the Db projected to be still available in 3rd Rd in this years draft. These two picks address two area of needs verses just the 1 Dorsey fills.

How ironic because I was sceaming for us to pick Dorsey last year......so what do I know.....

hahaha thats f-ing hilarious. Thats something i say to ppl all the time. hahaha wow id like to meet you. No but anyways my big problem with the dorsey trade is giving up a ton of picks for a player that the cheifs dont want. Its a toss up for me. i want dorsey but for the right price

lol. true, but its something that we need... and hes YOUNG, why not. some people say we were ready to give haynesworth 100 million. Dorsey a cheap haynesworth

WE WOULD HAVE NO CAP ROOM!!!!... after taking gonzo's contract we would be handcuffing ourselves for acouple years if we pick up dorsey's contract to

Dude look at the SKINS we'll have plenty of room.. once you build your team. you can then pick and choose player to fit your teams needs. there will be free agents that want to join our team. and player that we wont resign that will give us room. and isnt there supposed to be no cap soon?? IDK trade for him IMO