We're one RT away from being the best offense in the league.

Kayoh

Look at our offensive roster right now. We've got an incredible offense, from top to bottom. The weakest link? Tyson Clabo. He's a great OLineman and we need to keep him for depth, but he's just not that incredible of a RT.

I'm absolutely convinced that if we draft a RT in the 1st round (Eben Britton) that we'd have just become the single greatest offense in the entire NFL. We've got a great young QB, a great young receiving corps, an insane blocking TE(Hartsock), a hall of fame receiving TE(Gonzo), arguably the best run blocking FB in the league, and by drafting a RT, we'll have an incredible OL.

I know we need defense...but we need to build upon our strengths while we acknowledge our shortcomings. The fact of the matter is, when we score first, we win. You don't "score first" with defense.

If we stay at 24 there is a reasonable chance we could take an OT. Especially if we find one that can play both right and left tackle.

I think we're going to get the OT out of Tech in the latter rounds: Gardner. Great run blocker who has the frame to and size (6-6, 305) to develop into a good backup LT. We've certainly looked at him enough.

I think your top statement is more correct. The signing of Gonzalez and Peterson gives us the flexibility to draft BPA. I'm thinking more and more either OLB or OT...Suprise pick would be Duke Robinson --little early but justified. I think he plays RT for us

I would consider moving Clabo to RG if Oher drops that far. I don't think any other T prospects have the ability to start over Clabo at RT.

Duke Robinson would be absolutely HORRIBLE at RT. His main and biggest weakness is mobility / agility. He is a classic case of heavy legged waist bender. I liked him at the beginning of year but watched alot of OK games....and he gets beat by quicknesss ALOT. almost every DT in the NFL is quick and very strong.

I agree with the original poster's conclusion about the value of getting someone like Britton. It would really help our offense.

I sorta disagree that Clabo is the weak link. Dahl is the weaker player IMHO. He brings nasty but is not really that good. We started the year with most of our runs to the left side because that's where we were the strongest [then Baker got injured]. Bringing in another tackle would allow us to move all 332 pounds of Clabo to RG and thus we would upgrade both postions

I've been saying for a long time that you don't mess with great chemistry. None of the guys on the O-line are great individuals, but they work great as a unit, which is the important thing.

I've always been fond of Clabo, because he is so versatile and brings that nasty demeanor. I love watching Clabo and Dahl punish defensive guys until the whistle blows.

I think we are giving the Line too much credit. I think we have 3 holes..... starting RT, RG and a backup C to groom for the future.

Our Line was VERY in consistent last year when it came to playing talented teams. Turner's numbers took a significant drop off in those competitive games. He just didn't have many holes up the middle or on the right side.

Ryan also struggled at the end of the year because teams started keying in on those short routes. He threw more picks and really didn't have enough time in the pocket to make a bunch of throws down field. Go back and watch the Vikings and Eagles games. Our Line looked like mush out there.

I believe that Clabo/Dahl are EXCELLENT depth players with Valuable experience, but not long-term solutions. That explains why TD signed both of them to 1 year tenders and has been scouting a lot of offensive Line talent.

My favorite players are two guys that we have scouted already.... T.J. Lang and Duke Robinson. If we find a way to get two guys or a RT and RG, I can officially say our offense is complete.

I've been saying for a long time that you don't mess with great chemistry. None of the guys on the O-line are great individuals, but they work great as a unit, which is the important thing.

I've always been fond of Clabo, because he is so versatile and brings that nasty demeanor. I love watching Clabo and Dahl punish defensive guys until the whistle blows.

Chemistry is nothing when you do not have great talent. Those guys just do not ave great talent and it showed when we played quality teams.

Great depth, but TD only giving them 1 year tenders and scouting O-Line talent shows that he is not content with them.

I think we are giving the Line too much credit. I think we have 3 holes..... starting RT, RG and a backup C to groom for the future.

Our Line was VERY in consistent last year when it came to playing talented teams. Turner's numbers took a significant drop off in those competitive games. He just didn't have many holes up the middle or on the right side.

Ryan also struggled at the end of the year because teams started keying in on those short routes. He threw more picks and really didn't have enough time in the pocket to make a bunch of throws down field. Go back and watch the Vikings and Eagles games. Our Line looked like mush out there.

I believe that Clabo/Dahl are EXCELLENT depth players with Valuable experience, but not long-term solutions. That explains why TD signed both of them to 1 year tenders and has been scouting a lot of offensive Line talent.

My favorite players are two guys that we have scouted already.... T.J. Lang and Duke Robinson. If we find a way to get two guys or a RT and RG, I can officially say our offense is complete.

Why doesn't everyone else think we need to spend our 1st on a RT when there's still good ones that could be had in the mid-to-late rounds? I would love for us to get T.J. Lang. The guy's got a nasty streak a mile wide. I haven't seen Britton play, but from what I've read is like he plays too nice sometimes.

I think Lang fits our system a heck of a lot better.

Why doesn't everyone else think we need to spend our 1st on a RT when there's still good ones that could be had in the mid-to-late rounds? I would love for us to get T.J. Lang. The guy's got a nasty streak a mile wide. I haven't seen Britton play, but from what I've read is like he plays too nice sometimes.

I think Lang fits our system a heck of a lot better.

No I think you have Britton mixed up with somebody else. He is known to play with that nasty streak as well. I think it would be better to get a guy like T.J. Lang, but I definitely wouldn't be disappointed with Britton

Chemistry is nothing when you do not have great talent.

I just have to strongly disagree with that statement. Chemistry is EVERYTHING when it comes to the O-line. Do you think any of those guys on the Pats are that talented on their own? They have one of the best lines in football, but it is because of the chemistry the have as a unit.

Our line was among the 5 best in sacks allowed, and that's on top of paving the way for Michael Turner to lead the league in rushing.

But that's only when they are on their game. When they arent: (see 2x vs. Tampa Bay just as an example) then we can't run the ball. They are not consistent performers.

We are one C and RT away from being a complete;y dominating offense. I think if we can get a top RT, then Clabo can battle it out with Dahl for the starting RG.

We will take Cecil Newton or Antoine Caldwell in this draft, unless we trade up for Eric Wood. One of these 3 guys will be a Falcon next year.

What about the freakin defense. When are we going to address that? We need a DT, SS, OLB, CB and LDE on defense and on offense we need a RT, maybe. Does not add up.

You must have never heard of the phrase "acknowledge our shortcomings and build upon our strengths".

Think about it this way...if we have a great offense that can score fast, we get more opportunities for guys like Abe, Babs, and Kroy to pin their ears back and rush the passer. If we can force the opponent to pass by getting ahead of them early, it cuts their offense in half, which means that only that half of our defense needs to be good. We have a great offense, and only half of our defense needs to be great.

The men of the twenty-ninth century live in a perpetual fairyland, though they do not seem to realise it. Bored with wonders, they are cold towards everything that progress brings them every day. It all seems only natural.

wow gold

If they compared it with the past, they would better appreciate what our civilisation is, and realise what a road it has traversed. What would then seem finer than our modern cities, with streets a hundred yards wide, with buildings a thousand feet high, always at an equable temperature, and the sky furrowed by thousands of aero-cars and aero-buses! Compared with these towns, whose population may include up to ten million inhabitants, what were those villages, those hamlets of a thousand years ago, that Paris, that London, that New York - muddy and badly ventilated townships, traversed by jolting contraptions, hauled along by horses - yes! by horses! it's unbelievable!

wow power leveling

If they recalled the erratic working of the steamers and the railways, their many collisions, and their slowness, how greatly would travellers value the aero-trains, and especially these pneumatic tubes laid beneath the oceans, which convey them with a speed of a thousand miles an hour? And would they not enjoy the telephone and the telephote even better if they recollected that our fathers were reduced to that antediluvial apparatus which they called the 'telegraph'?

It's very strange. These surprising transformations are based on principles which were quite well known to our ancestors,

World of warcraft gold although these, so to speak, made no use of them. Heat, steam, electricity are as old as mankind. Towards the end of the nineteenth century, did not the savants declare that the only difference between the physical and chemical forces consists of the special rates of vibration of the etheric particles?

As so enormous a stride had been made, that of recognising the mutual relationship of all these forces, it is incredible that it took so long to work out the rates of vibration that differentiate between them. It is especially surprising that the method of passing directly from one to another, and of producing one without the other, has only been discovered so recently.

World of warcraft Power Leveling

So it was, however, that things happened, and it was only in 2790, about a hundred years ago, that the famous Oswald Nyer succeeded in doing so.

A real benefactor of humanity, that great man! His achievement, a work of genius, was the parent of all the others! A constellation of inventors was born out of it, culminating in our extraordinary James Jackson. It is to him that we owe the new accumulators, some of which condense the force of the solar rays, others the electricity stored in the heart of our globe, and yet again others, energy coming from any source whatever, whether it be the waterfalls, winds, or rivers. It is to him that we owe no less the transformer which, at a touch on a simple switch, draws on the force that lives in the accumulators and releases it as heat, light, electricity, or mechanical power after it has performed any task we need.

You must have never heard of the phrase "acknowledge our shortcomings and build upon our strengths".

Think about it this way...if we have a great offense that can score fast, we get more opportunities for guys like Abe, Babs, and Kroy to pin their ears back and rush the passer. If we can force the opponent to pass by getting ahead of them early, it cuts their offense in half, which means that only that half of our defense needs to be good. We have a great offense, and only half of our defense needs to be great.

Adding another first round pick to an offense that was already a top ten offense last year is foolish. Having the best offense in the world does you no good when the other team uses ball control to go up and down the field on your lousy defense while your vaunted offense including a number one pick RT sit on the sidelines.