Saint Fans are Getting Scared and Frustrated

NCFalcon52

Link: Falcons in Negotiations for Dorsey?

Saints fans are not liking this at all...

Love these quotes:

KORB20, "Come on, KC. You've done enough for the freaking falcons already. Spread the wealth. Trade him to some team in the AFC North or NFC West or something, if you HAVE to deal him."

Birddog "If this is true, and the Crows are in negotiations for Dorsey, and land him somehow.....we're screwed!"

I actually had to LOL at this one: "There has to be other teams that would offer more for Dorsey than Atlanta. If this happens, the NFL should look at the likely collusion between 2 people formerly of the New England Patriots front office."

:lol: Dem boys done got the paranoid at us gettin' all them fooseball players.

I actually had to LOL at this one: "There has to be other teams that would offer more for Dorsey than Atlanta. If this happens, the NFL should look at the likely collusion between 2 people formerly of the New England Patriots front office."

Honestly, I think they may have a point, because I've thought about this before. It might not be illegal, but we are definitely benefiting from a relationship no other team has. Cant say I mind it :D though

Honestly, I think they may have a point, because I've thought about this before. It might not be illegal, but we are definitely benefiting from a relationship no other team has. Cant say I mind it :D though

They got Cassell and Vrabel for cheap. Why not us> Plus Im preety sure Pioli wants to keep his newfound job for a while so he wont do anything that would make his team anymore terrible than they are.

One aints fan stated that the possible doresy deal and the addition of Gonzo will be worthless. They compared it to them getting shockey and vilma and stated that they were basically useless. HA HA HA HA!!! Gonzo is way beastly than shockey, even though I like shockey!! They are desperate to find solace in the fact that they are in for a bruisin this season.

I really never had any idea how clueless the Saints fans were. .

I know we are rivals and all but for anyone to call the best TE to ever play the game "over the hill" and "he didnt do anything at KC anyway" is pure stupidity.The guy only posted like 6 strait seasons of 90+ catches and 900+ yards! Oh, this being his last 6 "over the hill" seasons.

Let us not forget the 10 "deserving" Pro Bows.

They have a reason to be scared and in denial about T.Gonzalez

Thomas Dimitroff has already admitted as much. He said that one of the most important things to have when your running an organization is allies, and that Pioli is definitely one of his ally as they have been friends for a long time.

Thats the advantage of TD and Pioli being best friends! Bro's before Hoe's hahahahaha!!!!!! Lets go TD!!!!!!!!!!!

If so, they may only trade between each other....

Here is what is happening...

To me, I thought KC got the better deal with the Pats and ATL so far has the better deal with KC, so it looks like NE is going to deal with Atlanta and they will get the better deal.

I am sure they have agreed to help each other out and probably rotate years on who gets the better.

The following quote proves that "Fan" comes from the word "Fanatic"...

"I wasn't saying Shockey is better, and Gonzo is a hall-of-famer, but I'm not worried that he will eat us up. I'd be more worried about Kellen "The Solja - aka - Punk" Winslow."

2008 Stats -

Gonzalez - 96 receptions, 1058 Yards, 10 TD's

Winslow - 43 Receptions, 428 Yards, 3 TD's

I would worry more about Winslow also... :rolleyes:

The following quote proves that "Fan" comes from the word "Fanatic"...

"I wasn't saying Shockey is better, and Gonzo is a hall-of-famer, but I'm not worried that he will eat us up. I'd be more worried about Kellen "The Solja - aka - Punk" Winslow."

2008 Stats -

Gonzalez - 96 receptions, 1058 Yards, 10 TD's

Winslow - 43 Receptions, 428 Yards, 3 TD's

I would worry more about Winslow also... :rolleyes:

It is strange how just because he is 33 people think he will automatically stop being the greatest TE ever! Even if he played half as good he would still be better than Winslow. He would have 43 receptions, 529 yards and 5 TD's. That is better than almost every TE in the game.