Glen Dorsey's market value

g-dawg

Glen Dorsey Market Value  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Since Glen Dorsey is the "soup du jour" of today's messageboard, what do you assess his market value to be in draft picks?

• #1-24(1st) - straight up
    • #1-24(1st) and #2-55(2nd)
    • #1-24(1st) and #3-90(3rd)
    • #1-24(1st) and #4-125(4th)
    • #2-55(2nd) and #4-125(4th) and #5-138(5th)
    • #2-55(2nd) straight up
    • 1st rounder in 2010

Just wanted to get the feel of the board on this. I am against this trade if it goes above the 1st round pick at #1-24. Anything at that or below and I guess "I'm in"...........I think KC really wants to unload Dorsey as a poor scheme fit, makes too much money and is a little bit of an underachiever.......

I think its a risky move by Falcons at any price - but obviously if Thomas Dimitroff pulls the trigger - he has earned the benefit of the doubt.

I still think the Falcons DON'T do a deal for Dorsey - I just cannot see it.

i dont see it happening. TD said yesterday after the TG trade the main reason he pulled the trigger was because he wanted to keep all of our first day picks in this year's draft, and with KC taking the 2nd in next years draft we were able to do that.

i can't see us giving up next year's first too, leaving us with no first day picks. we're not last year's browns.

I against the trade if it cost us more than the 1st and maybe the 6th to throw in. But definitely not our 1st and 3rd. The guy would make our defense tougher, but we stioll have holes that need to be addressed.

agreed......if we trade a 1st and a 3rd - then we have "gutted" our 2009 draft - something that Dimitroff did not want to do and is part of the reason it was important to him to give up the 2010 2nd rounder for Gonzo. Dimitroff said, and I am paraphrasing, "we want to have two full drafts to impact this team before trading any picks"..........

well, if we just give up a 1st for Dorsey, then we still are getting two full drafts - but anything more and we are not........

I think IF Dimitroff is interested in Dorsey (and its still just a RUMOR people) - then I think Dimitroff would hold the line at our 1st round pick this year and no more unless its a 5th or 6th rounder.

i dont see it happening. TD said yesterday after the TG trade the main reason he pulled the trigger was because he wanted to keep all of our first day picks in this year's draft, and with KC taking the 2nd in next years draft we were able to do that.

i can't see us giving up next year's first too, leaving us with no first day picks. we're not last year's browns.

agreed - just said the same thing below only caveat is we would do it straight up for 1st round pick because it would not change the number of players.....