Saints board talking about the Falcons/TG deal

KANE337

I love that commercial. If they hate that one - what happens when the ESPN commercial comes out this season with Ryan? Ha Ha Ha!!!!

Get used to it guys - our QB is marketable and as long as he's successful - we'll see a lot of him. It is nice to see good news coverage on our team for a change. I was sick of hearing all the gloom and doom.

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!

i don't care about the saints even though they have a good team, the buc's are the team i have a problem with. they are always play'n dirty and take cheat shots. remember what they did to Matt last year. and the things they did to Vick. we need to dog them out all next year ............. ol dirty jokers <_< <_< <_< <_<

LINK

My favorite quote from there is...

"Anybody else sick of that Matt Ryan draft commercial on the NFL Network?"

hey, I love Matt and all but I'll be honest and say that I'm happy the draft is tomorrow because I'm getting a bit tired of seeing that 20 times a day...time to go forward not just back :rolleyes:

lmfao, I love that commercial, but would be sick and tired if it were another team and player.

Yeah, it's played to death. They even run it back to back in the after prime time hours. I am Matt's biggest fan, and it was awsome the first few times, but it's getting to be a bit much. Of course the Darren Mcfaadden "Seasons of change" spot is wearing thing too.

Ask yourself this. What have they done to stop the run? Now look at Atlanta, Carolina and Tampa's running games. It could be a long year for the Saint's

With the addition of GOnzalez, the Falcons can arguably match the Saints passing game. The Saints aren't liable to match Atlanta's running game. The Falcons might have holes on defense, but the saints have gaping tunnels on defense.

Special teams? We have Elam and there is also Harry Douglass and NOrwoood on return teams, And KOenen the secret weapon punting.

I think we can match up decently there too.

they better be worried........ they did a good job of stopping tuner because they stuck 9 in the box the entire time al the while Ryan torching them for 570ish yards and 3 tds with no picks completing over 70% of his pass's in 2 games.

I remember 1 pick. He threw it on the first possesion of the second game. It led to a Saints TD. The DB read him like a book. Good play on his part.

I remember 1 pick. He threw it on the first possesion of the second game. It led to a Saints TD. The DB read him like a book. Good play on his part.

you are right

ok 3 tds 1 int........... Ryan still torched their arses........... and with Gonzo now it could be even toastier in the dome.

they better be worried........ they did a good job of stopping tuner because they stuck 9 in the box the entire time al the while Ryan torching them for 570ish yards and 3 tds with no picks completing over 70% of his pass's in 2 games.

He did throw a pick - but don't forget - he also ran a TD in - so he has 3 passing and 1 rushing TD against them himself. Not bad for his rookie season - can't wait til this year with his new weapons!