USC LINEBACKERS = Steroids Gamble

Do we want Matthews or Cushing, even though they tested positive for steroids at the combine? We are at the crucial stage of building a franchise, I personally dont want to take the gamble. Some players test positive and have no problem in the NFL once off the juice, but do we have the room for error if they turn out to be a bust?

check out alleged pics of Cushing after a some surgury procedure.

Cushing's New Milkems

Those could be a side effect of dropping the steroids for surgury.....or not working out for a LONG while. Hey, I didn't go to Med School.

I wanna hear your opinions fellow dirty birds!!!!!

Do we want Matthews or Cushing, even though they tested positive for steroids at the combine? We are at the crucial stage of building a franchise, I personally dont want to take the gamble. Some players test positive and have no problem in the NFL once off the juice, but do we have the room for error if they turn out to be a bust?

check out alleged pics of Cushing after a some surgury procedure.

Cushing's New Milkems

Those could be a side effect of dropping the steroids for surgury.....or not working out for a LONG while. Hey, I didn't go to Med School.

I wanna hear your opinions fellow dirty birds!!!!!

there is still no proof of that. The initial article was disputed

we're talking about Million $ agents, and contracts. Any allegations will be disputed. Why them and no one else? I believe the article.

The doctor that administered the tests at the combine told them they had nothing to worry about. Anyone that tested positive got a letter in the mail saying so, and neither Cushing or Matthews did.

@Arnold Says

absolutely not / i dont want an outstanding college athlete to suck on My Falcons cuz they were juicing all through school. I take my NFL seasons seriously. Its just a bonus that I hate USC. Now proceed stage left and hop off of my sack. thanx.

we're talking about Million $ agents, and contracts. Any allegations will be disputed. Why them and no one else? I believe the article.

This is more than disputed it was found to be 100% false. The NFL first came out and said it wasn't true then the doctor himself came out and said it wasn't true. The only two that tested positive was Tate and Percy Harvin. At least these are the only two that mean anything. Raji, Vontae Davis, or the USC LB's didn't test positive at the combine and Pete Carroll said they never tested positive while at USC either. I can't believe this is still being brought up.

• 1 year later...