We have a Pro-Bowl Offense on paper

Jedi-Falcon

Ryan, Turner, White, Gonzalez. That's some impressive fire-power on offense.

I fully expect Ryan to complete 80% of his passes and throw 4000+ yards and 30 TDs. No excuse if he doesnt.

I also expect Turner to get 200 carries and rush for 1800 yards.

White and Gonzalez will have to split their receiving yards, but between them I expect 3200 yards.

I also expect Jenkins and Douglass to split a minimum of 1000 receiving yards between them.

Anything less will be considered a disappointment.

I agree. What if everything works out Jedi and the offense fires on all cylinders?

NFL History books will be re-written.

This offense appears to be unstoppable. It will be a shame that the rules say you can only hike 1 football at a time on offense. 1 football isnt enough to go around for this offense.

NFL History books will be re-written.

This offense appears to be unstoppable. It will be a shame that the rules say you can only hike 1 football at a time on offense. 1 football isnt enough to go around for this offense.

haha, it's funny because it's true!

TD is toying with the league like it's a video game right now. But he's only going to look like even more of a genius when you see Ryan with a TE. Even in the pros, there are QB's who either fall in love with their TE's or just use them as escape valves. At BC, Ryan always used the TE as a weapon. He uses the TE to freeze the safeties so he can ISO the receivers, or he lets the safeties double so he can go to the TE's.

It might take a few games to work out the kinks, but your offense is going to be a work of art by season's end.

Like you said. Looks good on paper.

But the coaches have to call a good game and the players will have to execute.

Well it's not like the Offense was bad last year? We have not lost any significant players on the Offense which produced VERY well last year.No, I don't nor didn't consider L.Robinson to be a significant player for us last season.You can argue we snuck up on teams with our Rookie QB (Ryan) and Free Agent 2nd string HB (Turner) but now we added the best scapegoat in the business to add another dimension to our Offense that must be respected.

So no, I don't see the Offense taking any steeps back next year.We have every key player in skill positions to make us one of the most feared Offenses in the League now.

saying Ryan will complete 80% of his passes or its a disappoint is pretty darn step. 80%?? Really, that would be record breaking for a season. I think he will complete around 65% would be great. Plus, we will still pound the rock all game. I think Gonzalez will get 10+ tds because he will be our redzone threat.

It might take a few games to work out the kinks, but your offense is going to be a work of art by season's end.

The only negative part from my point of view is Mularkey calling the shots. I can't recall him having this type of potent offense before with so many different pieces to work with, so yes Matt got his toy to work with in the mid-range passes but it's Mularkeys to loose this season.

We may still be a run-first team but Gonzo hasn't been brought in to block for Turner/Norwood so I expect to see a lot more creativity from Mularkey this season, Matt's ready thats for sure!