If the Dorsey Trade goes down

watchoutfo7

With the 2nd pick, If Delmas fall that far then he would choose him in the 2nd, however it may be William Moore.

I dont think either of those fall that far, we may be hearing names not mentioned on these boards when the falcons select. I dont think we would be making moves up for anyone else in the second if we have to give up some late round picks to acquire dorsey

I heard on ESPN Radio tonight that they said they think the Falcons believe they will and can get Dorsey. Of course it is only speculation at this point, but sure sounds like they want to and Dimitroff seems like he is working magic with the Falcons!

We;d have to send out 1st round pick for him. Not to mention his injury history. Then there's the fact that we'd essentially be giving top of the first money for a bottom of the first pick plus probably a later pick in the draft. Don't know if I'd want to. What would it do to our cap room?

I cant see how this trade can even go down. With Dorsey being the number ?4? pick last year he would have a HUGE contract. I cant see us having the cap room after we just got Gonzo's ?10 mill?

the signing bonus would be gone + if JA98 is involved it makes the money problem disappear. Also, a lot of people were calling the TG rumors dead and speculation but it happened. i honestly believe this will too.

We;d have to send out 1st round pick for him. Not to mention his injury history. Then there's the fact that we'd essentially be giving top of the first money for a bottom of the first pick plus probably a later pick in the draft. Don't know if I'd want to. What would it do to our cap room?

KC has to take his bonus money and pay it. We get him for a good price.

Plus with the re-signing of Davis for what we are paying I think Anderson will be cut or traded which gives up more room.