Steve Wyche is disapointing!

matty72780

What an idiot....He should of got fired on the spot!

Steve Wyche is another idiot at NFLN just like Jamie Dukes.....always hatin on the Falcons........Both worked for so long in ATL covering the Falcons...and now they think they're the **** working at NFLN.......I hate 'em both.....

Steve Wyche loves and has always shown love for the Falcons after he left the AJC. I'll rather have him than Ledbetter.

I agree. I am proud to have him come from the AJC to the NFL. Good guy and was by far the best AJC writer. He made a mistake, so what. He has been doing well and he does show the Falcons love.

The St. Louis reference was terrible. Esp. when the guy in the booth called him out to correct him (kudos for him doing that).

But Wyche was always a good Falcons reporter for the AJC. Unlike that dumb-*** hack Orlando D. Ledbetter.

I think Wyche is overwhelmed with work in his new job. He has to cover a lot more than what he did at AJC.

Ok so..... Steve Wyche whos the beat writer for the Falcons (which everyone knows) was talking about the trade with KC. He refered to us as St. Louis! Are you kidding me Steve! Listen to this BS from NFL network....

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80ff167c

Seriously...the guy made a mistake, they laughed about it (so did I) and thats the charming thing about live television.

At least he's got the word respect in his vocabulary unlike most of the crew on NFL...