Is our Offense Better than the Cowboys Now?

Yeah this is very Maddenish, but with the addition of Gonzo to our team, and the deletion of T.O. to their team, do we look better on paper?

I think the wild card is our O-line, especially Baker staying healthy, and Clabo being a better run blocker.

The continued rise of local favorite Tashard Choice could be a big factor for them too.

As well as he did when given the chance, should he really be sitting as the 3rd RB on that team?

TBH I like him better than Barber, who runs hard, but is pretty sloppy and shows few moves that don't involve lowering his shoulder. Choice is such an efficient runner, much like Emmit Smith before him.

I still need to see more to decide about Felix Jones.

Cowboys offense is good but Tony Homo, doesn't have chemistry with his teammates like Matt Ryan does with his.

What are you talking about he and Whitten are bestest buddies. Just ask TO.

Has anyone punched this offense in to Madden yet?

You think this offense might be enough to entice Madden out of retirement?

we wont be the best offense unless our oline continues to play at a top level. keep in mind that we had scrubs playing great for us last year. was that a fluke? or are they really that good. we'll find out in a few months. im sure TD and Smith realize this too and wont just admonish the offense completely during the draft. we have great position players, but i still feel like this line could be better

I would say that playing the Steelers, Giants twice, Eagles twice, and Ravens have a bit to do with that.

Not saying our offense was actually worse than theirs last year, but just putting some perspective.

Carolina twice, Tampa twice, the Eagles, Chicago. . .

we wont be the best offense unless our oline continues to play at a top level. keep in mind that we had scrubs playing great for us last year. was that a fluke? or are they really that good. we'll find out in a few months. im sure TD and Smith realize this too and wont just admonish the offense completely during the draft. we have great position players, but i still feel like this line could be better

Gonzalez is going to make it harder for teams to blitz, especially with a person like Ryan throwing and Gonzalez to act as a Blitz busting safety valve.

Cowboys Offence averaged 29 points with him.

Without him, 13.

LOL. :rolleyes:

But to answer the question in the OP, I think the Falcons will have one of the top O's in the NFL... period.

During the regular season in nonimportant games Romo is the man but dude is a choke artist in important games