NB Geeks, Dorks, and Lames

joenate25

There are nothing but geeks, dorks, and lames on here. All day you sit around and do what??? Go to school or something, work, make some money, lose weight, exercise, read, or something other than sit around posting about sports and football all day It ain't that serious. Ok, so the your wins several championships, and what has that done for you except excite you till the next season??? No, put thing in their proper perspectives

There are nothing but geeks, dorks, and lames on here. All day you sit around and do what??? Go to school or something, work, make some money, lose weight, exercise, read, or something other than sit around posting about sports and football all day It ain't that serious. Ok, so the your wins several championships, and what has that done for you except excite you till the next season??? No, put thing in their proper perspectives

and you say we should go to school :lol:

and you say we should go to school :lol:

Apparently, do something useful. Look how fast it took for someone to respond to this. . . . How about do what Im doing right now. Reading the TG article, checking my email and bank account and then logging of my computer and going to do something productive with myself. What does this solve???

You are nothing but lame. You sit around all day and do what? Sit around posting about how others post about sports and football all day and it bothers you. You really should look at going to school. It will give you a proper perspective on how lame your life is.

What's worse than someone that posts about their favorite football team all day! ......... Being the guy who posts about people who post about their team! TOOL!

ABF

Ummmmmm, LOOK AT WHAT YOU'RE DOING. Maybe YOU should get a job, or go to school. Obviously your life is quite bland if you have enough time to read our posts, make a name, and make fun of posters on this board. Now, do you feel special that you called someone out over the internet? Look at yourself before criticizing others.

I THINK YOU JUST CALLED YOURSELF OUT TOO BECAUSE UR DOING THE SAME THING

Apparently, do something useful. Look how fast it took for someone to respond to this. . . . How about do what Im doing right now. Reading the TG article, checking my email and bank account and then logging of my computer and going to do something productive with myself. What does this solve???

So let me get this strait. You are here posting yet you assume that everybody else has no life and just posts on here all day. Im pretty sure that the majority of posters that come on here have jobs, school, families, etc. You sure do run your mouth alot. As if you have something to prove. Maybe you are the one that sits infront of the computer all day ;)

Do you need a hug?

Apparently, do something useful. Look how fast it took for someone to respond to this. . . . How about do what Im doing right now. Reading the "how to show people im a dumb***" article, checking my email which has zero messages because i have no friends and looking at my bank account which has about $7.53 in it and then staying on my computer so i can read all of your replies and argue how stupid you guys are for not having a life and then im going to do something productive for the world, hang myself. What does this solve??? It takes another moron out of the world.

Fixed